Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Vampires-1
As a recently sired vampire (Or a vampire-that's-been-around-for-a-while), you must traverse the dark world of modern-day Los Angeles-from raver clubs and the secret underground cavers of Downtown to seedy hotels and exclusice mansions on Hollywood's infamous Sunset Strip. Your's is a living world, even though you cease to be.

((Since there's a ton of info on this, I'd like it if people had more than one character. Its not required, but its appreciated. I'll be making only one for myself at first, but I'll add more soon.))
Join one of four Political factions:
A. The Camarilla is a organization which ostensibly represents and protects all Kindred by enforcing The Masquerade. Camarilla policy is that vampires should try to fit in with and hide from the rest of humanity, as to easily feed on them. For this reason, they created a web of lies, called the Masquerade, to make the public believe that supernatural beings like vampires could not possibly exist. The Camarilla also believes that the only way the vampire species can survive in these modern nights is if it unites - any breach of the Masquerade by any vampire risks exposing the entire race.

B. The Sabbat is a sect of vampires that believes Cainites should accept their vampiric nature and subjugate humanity as the inferior species. The sect has the stated goal of destroying the Antediluvians, who they believe are the masterminds behind the Camarilla and the Jyhad. All Sabbat adhere to a code of conduct, which preaches loyalty to sect and packmates, and to one's own freedom within the sect, as long as one's own good is never placed above the good of the Sabbat itself. In addition to a very firm "if you're not with us, you're against us" mentality, the sect considers vampires to be a higher form of life than humanity, and is based upon the principles of Loyalty and Freedom. Loyalty to the sect and to one's comrades is one of the important aspects of the sect, and the Sabbat vampires maintain this loyalty through a ritual called Vaulderie, where strong emotional bonds are created between members of the Sabbat. Freedom is preached in accordance to the Sabbat belief that every vampire is free to create their own destiny without being hindered by the reputations of their elders, and that no Sabbat has to lay down their life for cowards who cannot take care of their own matters.

C. The Anarchs are a sect of vampires that exists within and on the fringes of Camarilla society. Its members are want to tear down the social order upheld by the Camarilla, believing it to unfairly defend the interest and status of a few older Cainites at the expense of the greater majority. What it should be replaced with is a subject of heated debate, but in the end the Anarchs are united by their faith in a more equal system where power is distributed throughout the population and status dictated by merit, not social customs centuries old that have no place in modern thinking. In their eyes, the Camarilla is corrupt and out-dated while the Sabbat is monstrous and hypocritical. Yet the Anarchs' power remains comparitively small, and so the sect operates under the shadow of the Camarilla, hoping to transform it from within. While its members are often seen as naive, radical, or even dangerous, they exhibit a passion and vision for changing the world of the undead few groups can match

D. No alignment: Self explanitory.
((The Camarilla and the Sabbat hate each other... like will-kill-on-sight hate))

Clans:

A. Brujah: Rulers of the Anarch political faction, they're passionate idealists. At times, this passion can lead to trouble since they tend to make thei arguements with thier fists and not words.
Disciplines:
Potence - Superhuman Strength
Celerity - Superhuman Speed
Presence - Superhuman Charisma and control over moods

B. Gangrel: If any clan were close to their "Inner Beast", it would be the Gangrel. Usually preferring to be loners, the Gangrel travel here-and-there like nomads. With their feral nature, they're much more attuned to animals.
Disciplines:
Animalism - Control over animals
Fortitude - Increased stamina and ability to "Take a beating"
Protean - Ability to shapeshift

C. Malkavian: Insane by nature, the Malkavians see the world in a... unique light. This "Insight" allows Malkavians to see what your intentions are, but due to their insanity, they might have a difficult time communicating...
Disciplines
Auspex - Extra sensory perception
Dementation - Spreading insanity and drawing strength from the vampires own insanity
Obfuscate - The ability to turn invisible

D. Nosferatu: Hideous and disgusting, the Nosferatu are cursed with a grotesque form. Forced into the shadows of the night, the Nosferatu have learned to adapt and hide from society. They're masters of stealth, but are very ugly. They harbor a deep hatred towards all Tremere, and they also dislike most Toreadors. They usually Embrace the vain and beautiful out of spite.
Disciplines:

E. Toreador: The Toeador envision themselves as aryists and visionaries. They seek the best of refinements, believe in being cutting edge and haute coture. They fit-in with humans the best. They harbor a hatred and disgust for the Nosferatu clan.
Disciplines:
Auspex - Enhanced Senses and ESP
Celerity - Superhuman Speed

F. Tremere: They rose to power by drinking the blood of a Tzimisce elder. This clan is the most distrusted of the clans. They think of themselves as "Blood Sorcerers." They guard their secrets quite religiously, and don't let outsiders into the loop. They kinda suck at physical stuff since they rely on their blood magic. They can also use the blood of other vampires (Nosferatu clan vampires) to create living statues, AKA Gargoyles.
Disciplines:
Dominate - Mind Control
Thaumaturgy - Control over the users blood (e.g. a Tremere vampire could use some of his/her own blood as a whip)

G. Ventrue: They are leaders of the Camarilla and enforce the Masquerade (The lies spread by vampires to covor up their existance) strictly. With their large bank accounts, they have acquired expensive tastes. If they feed on bums, hookers, or animals they're probably going to barf.
Disciplines:
Dominate - Mind Control

H. Lasombra: Lasombra are the rulers of Sabbat. Their power over shadows is unnerving to most as well as the fact, that unlike other vampires, they don't cast a reflection nor appear in photographs or videos. In addition to casting no shadow, they are also more vulnerable to sunlight. Some Lasombra do cast a reflection, but it is of a decomposing corpse or a skeleton depending on how long the Lasombra has been a vampire.
Disciplines:
Obtenebration - Ability to manipulate shadows and the Abyss
Dominate - Mind Control

I. Tzimisce: Tzimisce are flesh crafters and the spiritual leaders of Sabbat. Their weakness is their intense bond to their home, unable to sleep properly without the presence of familiar soil. By "Flesh Crafting" they can alter their bodies in hidious or very awesome ways. They also have the most complex ghoul system, usually breeding them together to gain special heridetary traits. Ghouls bred this way are reffered to as Revenants. They also harbor a deep hatred for the Tremere clan. (I.E. Giving themselves wings *coughs*Like Marcello/Zane*coughs* or other alterations)
Discliplines:
Vicissitude - Ability to alter any living being's flesh to their will (This isn't a way of offense, because it would take too long to alter an enemy's body as he/she is attacking. It is usually used for making bodily alterations, or mutating creatures/people.)

J. Clanless are vampires that have no clain afiliation. There are several causes for this, like the Embrace going wrong or being Embraced into generation thirteen or higher. Clanless vampires are known as Caitiff in the Camarilla or Pander in the Sabbat. They are barely tolerated in Camerilla society but are treated as a clan. Clanless can, however, create their own discliplines and form their own clans. (Though this takes very, very much persistance, creativity, ability, knowlege and has an extreamly low success rate)

K. Humans: Figure it out yourself.

L. Assamites are mostly an Independent clan with members in the Sabbat and in the Camarilla. The clan consists of three castes: Warriors, Viziers and Sorcerers. Their clan disciplines are Celerity, Obfuscate and Quietus(Alteration of their own blood to poison, acid, etc.), with the Viziers replacing Obfuscate with Auspex and Sorcerers replacing Celerity with Assamite Sorcery (Think off of the basis of magic, I guess). Each of the three castes have their own weaknesses: Warriors are extremely susceptible to become addicted to vampiric blood, Viziers have an obsessive-compulsive disorder that is related to a specific creative or intellectual trait, and Sorcerers have practiced their blood magic for so long that their aura is soaked with the magical energies.
Disciplines: Elplained above.

M. Followers of Set are an independent clan who trace their origin to ancient Egyptian god Set. They are known as corruptors and keepers of secrets. Their clan weakness is their extreme vulnerability to light. It's known that the followers of Set, a.k.a. "Setites", remove their heart from their body and hide it in a secure place, making it harder to kill them.
Disciplines:
Serpentis - Abilities based on snakes and the natural abilities of snakes.

N. Giovanni are an independent clan of necromancers. Their progenitor is Augustus Giovanni, and most of the clan members are members of his family and their descendants. Their clan weakness is the pain their bite causes to mortals, instead of the pleasure usually produced by feeding a kindred. Giovanni also have close ties to organized crime.
Disciplines:
Dominate - Mind Control
Necromancy - Control over the dead

O. Ravnos are an independent clan often seen as compulsive gamblers, thieves, liars, and criminals in general. They trace their origins to India. Each member of the clan is addicted to a specific area of criminal or otherwise disruptive activity.
Disciplines:
Chimerstry - Ability to cast illusions over the five senses

P. Thirteenth generation+ ("Thin Bloods") are vampires that were embraced into the thirteenth generation or higher, and the blood of their sire wasn't potent enough to pass on clan traits to them. They are usually disrespected by all and are easy targets for agression.

Q. Ghouls are humans that are fed vampire blood (usually monthly) to gain advantages. They usually serve as servents to the vampires that give blood to them. After the third taste of vampire blood, they're addicted.

R. Make-Em-Ups (Just ask about these)

Vampire Terms(I may add more of these as I remember them) :
Kindred/Cainites-Fellow vampires
The Embrace-The act of turning a human to a vampire
The Masquerade-The numerous lies spread by vampires to hide their existance from Man
Caine-The very first vampire
Progenitor/Antediluvian-The founder of a clan, and one of the third generation
Beast-The animalistic, wild side of the vampire, constantly tempting said vampire to do bad things or possibly taking control of the vampire
Kine-Humans
Nossies-Slang term for a Nosferatu
The Book of Nod-Tells the creation myth of vampires, the story of the curse of Caine, his exile in the Land of Nod, and his words to his descendants, as well as prophecies covering the eventual fate of the vampire race. There has been no complete collection of the book's many parts, just scattered remnants.
Noddist-A scholar of the Book of Nod
Childe (Plural is "Childer" )-Vampires that were sired (i.e. Irad, Enoch, and that other guy are/were Caine's Childer)
Gehenna-The time when the Antediluvians (the grandchilder of Caine, the first vampire) will rise to consume the blood of all the younger vampires and construct a city in which they will rule for one thousand years. The prophecy of Gehenna is most thoroughly detailed in the Book of Nod, the story of Caine's banishment and cursing by God. There are also portents found in the Book of Nod, claiming the coming of the "Dark Father" and the "Dark Mother". Who these are is uncertain, but it is believed these two figures could be the mythical Caine and Lilith, respectively. Gehenna is said to be preceded by the Time of Thin Blood, in which successive generations of vampires past the thirteenth lose the potency of their blood, become incapable of siring childer or exercising their vampiric powers, and even develop a tolerance to sunlight.
Antitribu-Vampires that forsake their clan's typical alignment (i.e. if a Ventrue vampire joined the Sabbat, or if a Lasombra joined the Camarilla)
Elysium-Protected domain of a powerful vampire elder
Jyhad-Vampire politics

Basic Vampire Info:
Resistant to garlic, crosses, holy water, etc.
Sun kills then in a matter of... ten minutes I guess (Half of a minute for "Followers of Set" )
Wooden stake through the heart only paralyzes
Immortal if not harmed
Clinicly dead
Not nearly indestructible but they can take a beating
Burns into ashes when they die

Any questions? Let me know.

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:03 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Heroes___Claire_Bennet_by_Xara05
Isabella Marie Strauss-De Lune
Clan: Toreador
Generation: 12th
Alignment: Camerilla
Weapons of choice: Bella isn't one to use weapons, but if the situation calls for it, she is a talented archer.
Bio: Isabella's past is a mystery in and of itself. Even if someone were to guess it, she has become such a master of lying, that they would never know. She is notoriously kind-hearted and even is known throughout the vampire world as someone you can go to if you need a friend. She is a bit naive, though, and can sometimes be fooled into assisting those that shouldn't get it. SHe is known as the Belle De Lune in the vampire world.
User: Bella Strauss

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Name: Jason Amaroq
Clan: Gangrel
Generation: 1st
Allignment: none
Weapon of choice: Fangs, claws; anything associated with his shapeshifting. Dual Glocks, broadsword
Bio: turned at seventeen during the American Revolution. He is strongly nationalistic and lets it show at times. Although he is a loner he isn't beyond making friends, and enemies. Normally he does his best to keep his feral nature in check, but when it gets out... let's just say there are no living witnesses... When it gets out, people pray for death by his glocks rather than his claws.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. ShadowWarrior_RpChar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm

((Use my profile as a basic profile skeleton))
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Toreador4-1-1
((And verying alterations))
Michael Nostratus
Clan: Tzimisce
Generation (Six or higher only. If generation thirteen or higher, put "Thin Blood" for clan) : Nineth
Alignment: No Alignment
Weapons of choice: Whatever weapons he alters his body into, .38 Revolver
Bio: Michael was once the Revenant servent of a very influential Tzimisce family, and was Embraced by one of the members by accident. Since then, he has cut his ties with the politics of the vampire world, and is living on his own in Downtown Santa Maria. It's rumored that he can help get rid of the grotesque looks of a Nosferatu....
User: Kaido Kalru

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Heroes___Claire_Bennet_by_Xara05
Isabella Marie Strauss-De Lune
Generation: 12th
Alignment: Camerilla
Weapons of choice: Bella isn't one to use weapons, but if the situation calls for it, she is a talented archer.
Bio: Isabella's past is a mystery in and of itself. Even if someone were to guess it, she has become such a master of lying, that they would never know. She is notoriously kind-hearted and even is known throughout the vampire world as someone you can go to if you need a friend. She is a bit naive, though, and can sometimes be fooled into assisting those that shouldn't get it. SHe is known as the Belle De Lune in the vampire world.

Name: Jason Amaroq
Clan: Gangrel
Generation: 6th
Allignment: none
Weapon of choice: Fangs, claws; anything associated with his shapeshifting. Dual Glocks, broadsword
Bio: turned at seventeen during the American Revolution. He is strongly nationalistic and lets it show at times. Although he is a loner he isn't beyond making friends, and enemies. Normally he does his best to keep his feral nature in check, but when it gets out... let's just say there are no living witnesses... When it gets out, people pray for death by his glocks rather than his claws.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. ShadowWarrior_RpChar

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Anime03
Kyira Rayne Valo
Generation (Six or higher only. If generation thirteen or higher, put "Thin Blood" for clan) : Eighth
Alignment: Anarchs
Weapons of choice: Knives, daggers...sharp things ((=D))
Bio: Kyira is a rogue vampire who has been roaming the earth since he turning by another rogue like herself. She sees no need in following anyone's set laws and does as she pleases, no real care for other's.
User: Kyira Valo

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Bruja2be-1
Wake Finnegan
Clan: Bruja
Generation: Nineth
Alignment: Anarch
Weapons of choice: Fists and feet, brass spiked knuckles, an Uzi
Bio: Wake was born a rebel, perfect for the Bruja and the Anarchs. He was turned by a Bruja high in the Camarilla, though as soon as he was introduced to the Jyhad he sided with the Anarchs. Since then, he has made his own small sect within the Anarchs which he calls F.E.A.R..
User: Kaido Kalru

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. _Emo__by_Methamphethamine
Ziara Sawyer
Clan: Bruja
Generation: Seventh
Alignment: Anarch
Weapons of choice: Small Weaponry. She is highly skilled with the many hundred weapons she keeps concealed on her at all times
Bio: Ziara is a master of persuasion. Weather she needs to beat what she wants out of you or she simply has to talk for a little while, she always gets what she wants. It is most unwise to refuse her requests once they have been made.

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 pm

((Both accepted, but please change the generations to six or higher please. Sorry, I screwed that up before ._.' ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 pm

((do higher generations mean they are children of vampires? because jason was a human before he became a gangrel.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm

((I'm supposing so.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm

((Nah, the higher up the generation line you are, the closer you are to Caine, the first vampire. He was generation one. When someone's vampirized, they become one generation lower than their sire. Like, Caine was the first generation, and then he turned three others(Irad, Enoch, and someone else) and they were generation two. Then they turned thirteen people into vampires, and they were generation three(and the founders of the origional thirteen clans). That explain it well enough? I can go in depth, but I'm afraid that would bore you))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:29 pm

((That works.))
Isabella ran her finger along the rim of the wine glass in her hand as she sat on the balcony of the mansion hosting the party she was at. She wasn't a fan of these parties, but duty called. Actually, despite the extravagance of everything there, she wished it was a little more. She tried not to think that, but hey, it seemed to be natural to her since her accident. She shook her head and dismissed a young man asking her for a dance. He was too young for her anyway. Finally, she was alone. And this was how she liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Michael walked along the street below the loud party in one of the Camarilla-owned buildings above. He didn't exactly take to the Camarilla well... they were way too controling for him. If anything, he seemed to fit into the Anarchs but he didn't like to be grouped into any particular group any way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Bella poured the wine onto the street below with a frown, almost hitting a young man walking past. She frowned, "Sorry!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Michael stopped as, a few inches infront of him, fell a stream of wine. He looked up as someone from above called out an apology. "Uh... don't worry about it." He said guessing it was some Camarilla that threw the wine, seeing as vampires don't eat or drink.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Bella smiled kindly, "Want up? I can let you in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm

"Eh, sure, why not." He said looking up. I suppose partying with the Camarilla couldn't hurt.... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm

"Meet me at the gate." She called down, running around to the big gate in the front of the mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm

((So far, the building you're characters in seems a lot like one of the ones in the game))
"All right, one sec." Michael shrugged and walked back around to the front of the building, infront of the large iron gate.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 pm

((It does? Oh well.))
Bella was standing on the other side, opening the gate by punching a number in a keypad. It surprised Michael how short she was, maybe five feet without her heels on. She smiled kindly, "There we are; come on in." the gate slowly opened, Bella stepping aside for him to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Michael smirked and walked through the gate. "Thanks." He said, turning around to see the gate close. "So, whats the occasion for the party?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Bella shrugged, "Someone's birthday or something along those lines. Who knows? I think they are just looking for an excuse to party."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:17 pm

He grimmaced. "Always are." He said, catching a glimpse of her fangs as she spoke. "I take it you're allied with them?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Bella brushed her hair out of her face, "Sometimes, yes. Why do you ask?" She turned, her blue-green eyes innocently searching for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm

"Eh... just wondering." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:57 pm

((I added some stuff... I seperated the Clanless, Ghoul, and Thin Blood sections, and added a "Make-Em-Ups" section.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:09 am

((oh well jason will be a fourth generation then. one of the first in the gangrel clan.))
Jason wandered the city not really going anywhere. he was the perfect example of a gangrel, in fact, he was the first under the creator of the clan itself. he shapeshifted into a beautiful falcon and flew up onto the railing of a balcony at a fancy party. he looked in and observed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:40 am

((Sixth or lower please. And if he would be a 4th gen he would be a lot older... Caine, the first vampire, is actually the Biblical Cain.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next