Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Wake looked around at the party... it was pretty boring. Typical for the Camarilla, though. He would have much rather attended an Anarch rave, but there wasn't one that he knew about at the moment. He sighed and walked in the general direction of Kyira.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Bella smiled, "Don't worry about it too much. As far as the age of your body, you are older than I am. I'm forever sixteen."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:50 pm

"Yeah, I could see where that would suck. Though, I could make you older if you'd like... sort of."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Bella laughed, "Thank you for the offer, but I'm quite content in myself. It took nearly one hundred years to feel comfortable in this skin, much less an entirely new one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:55 pm

He shrugged a bit. "Offer's always open. I know what you mean though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Jason smiled at bella. "hey do you remember how long ago it was we first met?" he asked. "you know me, i'd forget my own birthday if people didn't throw me surprize parties now and again" he said putting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Bella closed her eyes, "Fifty years, I do believe. I think what happened was I was doing what I do best on the streets of New York and you saved me." She laughed, knowing he ought to know how she was very anti-violent and had a habit of letting others beat her half to death because she wouldn't defend herself for fear of hurting someone. "Thanks again for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Jason nodded. "you're welcome again for that" he said smiling. "just remember you still owe me dinner a few more times" he said winking playfully at her. he usually was hungry so he only asked for a few nights of dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 pm

((Uh, vampires don't eat... food.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:09 pm

((hence the wink. she needs to get him something to drain blood from a few more times))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Bella rolled her eyes, "You know how I feel about that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:11 pm

((That actually happens in the game sort of... you can make this chick a ghoul and once when you go back to your appartment, she says she locked someone in the bathroom for you to drain.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Jason poked her in the ribs. "oh hush bells you know i'm just messing with you" he said teasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 pm

"Does that mean you don't drink from humans?" He asked Bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Bella smiled, "Glad you're having fun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:20 pm

jason laughed. "oh hush you're having fun too" he said tickling her sides.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Bella looked up with a smile, "You should know by now I'm not ticklish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Jason pouted. "well maybe you are but i still know ways to make you laugh" he said smirking playfully at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Bella frowned, "Please don't... I hate my laugh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Wake leaned against the wall next to Kyira. "Hello there, what's brought you here?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "well i think your laugh is cute" he said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

"A whore. A very trashy, self centered, cocky and stuck up whore." Kyira replied with look at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm

"Thats, uh... kinky. Care to share?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 pm

"Dianne...Ward. She forced me here, under what circumstances I'll never understand."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 pm

"Hm... can't say that I've heard of her. But, yeah, you don't really seem like someone that frequents these kinds of gatherings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next