Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

Kyira looked at Ziara with a slight grin.
"Been there, done that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 am

"So, what's your name, kid?" She asked, "I'm Ziara. Ziara Sawyer."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 am

"Good, good...now, beforeI go any further I need to make this clear; the ta1sks given in the initiation of F.E.A.R. are different depending on location, candidate, and my mood. do you know the old warehouse in downtown?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am

"Kyira Valo and yes." Kyira replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:45 am

"Good. Its a completely Sabbat owned building, and I think its the home of the local pack. I need you to blow it up."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:46 am

"That's it? Wow." Kyira seemed slightly bored now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

"No. Thats part one of three. But its not gonna be as easy as it sounds."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am

"And when do you want me to do this?"
((As in o'clock time for any slow Kaido's out there lol j/k))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am

"Within the next few days please. I got a tip from a spy I have in the Sabbat ranks that they're going to be out for a while in two days. Preferably between one and five A.M. please. I'll get you the explosives as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 am

"Alright, I can do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:06 am

"Awesome. I gotta warn you though, the Sabbats gonna have a lot of people around... and, yes, by people I mean Kine. They like to use humans for things like this."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Ziara chuckled, "I'm surprised you're this... relaxed about this. Most new vamps are a little more, shall we say, reluctant to risk themselves. Looks like you found a keeper, Wake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:01 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, so far this looks like its gonna work out well."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 pm

"I don't find it to be that big of a deal...I've lived 80 years having to do things like that to protect myself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:07 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "And you're sure your're a Toreador? They're usually to prissy and think they're too good for work like this... no offense though."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Ziara nodded, "She's definitely sexy enough to pass as Torador..." she laughed, "Don't worry, I don't mean it like I would screw you or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Wake laughed a little bit. "Heh, yeah, but she's got the mind of a Bruja."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Ziara nodded, "Most definitely. Well, I have to hand it to ya, you know how to pick 'em."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:18 pm

He nodded. "Thanks. Its like a built in radar I guess."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:19 pm

"Here's to hoping it keeps working." Ziara raised her hand as if an invisible wine glass were in it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Kyira kind of rolled her eyes.
"Well I'm a toreador mainly because I don't like getting my hands dirty, literally. I try to stay clean and look good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Wake shrugged and tapped his invisible glass to Ziara's. "Now, that sounds much more like a Torry."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:25 pm

"Oh my god. F*ck, I'm no clan then. I can't fit into any of them apparently."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

He laughed a little. "I guess your sire screwed you over then."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Ziara laughed, "Well, if you recall, that's usually what happens. Big vampire screws with little human, then turns he-slash-she."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next