Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Jason tilted his head to the side. "you mean i'm not?" he asked pretending to be surprized. he nuzzled her neck and did his ferret impression of one of those animal shawls, drapping himself over her neck.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

"True." Bella nodded, "And no. You aren't."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 pm

"But, once I was embraced, life got a whole lot better." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Jason pouted. "don't make me turn into a python" he said though he was just playing around with her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 pm

"It does for some people. And I can only say I'm glad it did for you." Bella frowned at Jason, "Can't you just stay human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm

He smiled softly. "Different story for you, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 pm

"well i guess i could try" he said hopping off her shoulder and turning to human form. 'can you blame me for enjoying being animals?" he asked looking up at her from his seat on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Michael smiled. "Yeah, actually. I've tried it, and its kinda overrated... well, as close as my level of Vicissitude can make it, at least."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Bella smiled, "Yes. A different story entirely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

"If you don't mind me asking, would you like to share that tale?" He asked. ((And now I must go contemplate how I'm going to set up my up-coming werewolf RP... and get something to soothe my cough. See yah.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 pm

((Nevermind, I think I'm gonna stay.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Bella shook her head, "Perhaps another time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:57 pm

He nodded. "Fair enough." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Jason sat and looked up at bella. "so what is this party for anyway? just another excuse?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Bella shrugged, "Someone's one hundredth birthday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Jason laughed. "oh so it's a kiddy party" he said smirking. compared to him that was very young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 pm

"And what do you mean by that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:08 pm

"well i'm over three hundred so to me 100 is young" He said shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 pm

"Wow. You're ancient, aren't yah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Wake walked through the large doors of the Camarilla building, crashing the party with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "i'm not even older then america so you can't call me that. i fought in the revolutionary war though. plus for the north in the civil war, WW1, WW2, vietnam. and a bunch of minor wars i've lost track of. look up records for purple hearts and you'll find that theres a picture of me for each one" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:19 am

He smiled a bit. "I don't involve myself in these petty kine disputes... it would be rather unfair."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Bella nodded, "I was born in the late eighteen hundreds." She nodded, "So I'm about a century and a half. Give or take."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Michael sighed. "Everyone's older than me, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Jason nodded. "yes it is a bit unfair but take into account i helped build this nation so i might as well defend it" he said shrugging. 'and yea, you're probably the youngest here" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next