Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 am

((oh well sixth then..))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 am

Bella chuckled, "No one just asks for the sake of asking. There is a touch of reason behind every action, weather you know the reason or not." she watched the falcon land on the balcony she had just been sitting at and smiled lightly, leading Michael into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:05 pm

"Heh, you sound like a philosopher. I guess I was asking to know where you stand then. Its best to know those things in these times, isn't it?" He asked as he walked inside with her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Bella smiled, "A philosopher? No, dear boy, I'm not that wise. I simply think too much." She closed the heavy mansion door behind them, "And yes, you are correct. It is imperative to know who too watch out for in these times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:50 pm

"Not too much difference to me. But, yes, that's my point. You can never be too careful." He said, looking back as the large doors closed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Bella started walking up the stairs, then looked over her shoulder, "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Michael looked back towards her and began to follow. "Yes, sorry."
((Added more info to the "Vampire Terms" section. I'll probably be adding a good bit of info to that in the near future.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Bella smiled, "No need to apologize, you did nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:28 pm

He shrugged a little and continued up the stairs after her. "Its an old habit of mine."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 pm

"No time like the present to break it then, am I right?" Bella smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 pm

"Heh, I guess so." He said as they arrived at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Bella looked around once, smirking lightly. The others were looking at them with an expression of what is he doing here? and this was exactly what Bella wanted. She wanted to show them that it didn't matter where people were from: they were all the same on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Michael smirked. "It seems as though you Cammies don't take to Tzimisce very well."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 pm

"They don't." Bella smiled, "But I think they need a little more variety up here, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:59 pm

"The Camarilla has the most extensive list of loyal, non-Antitribu clans. You don't get much more variety than that." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:01 pm

"Yes, but they don't really associate with lower classes." She shrugged, "No offense, but you don't exactly look like the Bill Gates of the vampire world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 pm

He smirked again. "None taken, but few Cammies do either. Have you seen a Noss lately?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Bella shook her head, "Can't say as I have. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:09 pm

"They hold allegence to the Camarilla, but they're far from looking well." ((Oh yeah, I haven't shown an example of their deformaties yet... wait a sec(Or maybe ten minutes) please.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:14 pm

"I've seen them before," She smiled, "But you asked if I'd seen them lately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:20 pm

He rolled his eyes but kept his smile. "You know what I meant."
((Behold, one of the Nosferatu. This guy isn't that bad compaired to some others.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Nossie
))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 pm

((Blegh...))
Bella chuckled, "Yes, but every once in a while, you come across someone who won't know what you mean, and then you just have to be blunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:27 pm

((My point exactly. And the girls are even worse.))
"Then I guess I will have to be blunt. But you usually don't have any problems like that except with fledgelings, ghouls, or clanless... uh, Caitiff as you call them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Jason still watched the party, shifting slightly into the form of a raven. he knew a lot of vampires were at least a bit superstitious, and ravens were omens of death. he was curiuos to see how many would freak out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:07 pm

A bunch of vampires did freak out at sight of the raven, but Bella laughed, "I guess my time has come then. Come, cruel fates! Take my soul from this earth!" She laughed, but a strange, almost pleading look was in her eyes, as if she wished they would come for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next