Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

All Roads Lead to Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Seth looked over at her as she nodded off again. He licked his lips as he noticed the peaks of her nipples jutting from her tight shirt as she chilled, and he was tempted to reach over and... no, he couldn't do that. He sighed, slightly, taking a moment to take in the sight before he wormed his way out of his hoodie, draping it over the front of her before his eyes returned to the road, teeth catching one of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:07 pm

Layla muttered a bit under her breath as she slept, huddling under the warmth of the hoodie, pulling her knees up and drifting back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:41 pm

When they finally stopped, the site was eerie- the graveyard was surrounded by a weathered brick wall, and the few trees growing in its confines looked long dead. There was a thin fog on the ground, and the shine of Seth's high beams was the only light illuminating the abandoned site. On the edge of the brick wall one could see the charred remains of some structure, likely a church, the only thing left of it being one corner of the building and chunks of scorched wood or other assorted ruined trinkets.

Seth kicked open his door, hopping out and looking around. He shivered slightly, the area sending a chill up one's spine. "Get the stuff from the store." He said to Layla as he bent over his seat, reaching under the passenger's seat to pull out a small shotgun, its barrel sawed off just in front of the pump. He grabbed another bag from behind his seat before swinging it over his shoulder, walking towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Layla, still groggy, did as she was asked. She held the bag close as she tried her best not to shiver in the strange chill brought in.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Seth walked around to the camper and grabbed the jug of dark liquid from the back. He then walked up to the brick wall, then looked back at Layla. "Can you climb over or do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:05 pm

She shook her head, scaling the wall with relative ease, "I've got it."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:21 pm

"Fair enough." He said before standing back, letting her climb up by herself. Of course, he couldn't help but take a peak at her ass when she went up and over. "Catch!" He called, tossing the jug over the wall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 pm

She clumsily caught it and glared, "Give me more warning next time?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:15 am

He huffed slightly, making sure his bag was tight on his back before he slipped the shotgun in it, and jumped up. hands catching the rough edge of the brick. "If I had a nickel for every time I needed more warning..." He began, swinging his legs over the wall before landing neatly next to her, clapping his hands together to brush them off. "We'd be staying in a Hilton." He said, before walking deeper into the graveyard, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:57 am

She frowned, keeping an eye out around the circle, muttering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 2:58 pm

As Seth's mouth closed at the end of the incantation, an eerie gale swept over the graveyard from nowhere and violently outed the torches, the ambient temperature dropping a good ten degrees. Seth's eyes opened and his brow furrowed, eyes darting around. He began to take a few steps back, his mouth opening slightly. His hand gripped the shotgun tightly, and over all he looked rather perturbed, a strange expression to see on him of all people.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:50 am

Layla backed up, looking to him and whispering, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Seth backed up very slowly, his gaze sweeping over the entirety of the foggy graveyard. He bumped into the stone wall that lined the perimeter of the cemetery accidentally, jumping and taking in a sharp gasp of air as he whipped around to check his flank. With a grimace he turned back around, eyes not focusing on Layla and instead darting to and fro, as if trying to pick faces from a crowd. He replied after a few moments, softly, and mostly to himself. "Something isn't right..." He stated, before speaking up slightly. "They're everywhere. What the fuck?" He said, though the question was more of a statement than a query.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Layla frowned, looking for a flashlight or something, not sure how to respond to the panic, "Hey... Just, try to calm down... I can't see what you see."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:05 am

"No," He began. "You can't." He said with a grimace as he anxiously palmed the stock of his shotgun. "Something isn't right..." He said, shaking his head. He looked around the landscape for a few moments, before settling back on her. "Do you want to see? It's... not for the faint of heart, I'll warn you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:22 pm

She didn't hesitate, though caution was in her eyes, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am

Seth looked around, as if checking over his shoulders, but began to re-light the torches. "All right... come here. I need you to stand in between the torches." He instructed her, backing out of the circle slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Roads Lead to Ruin
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: One-on-One Role Play-
Jump to: