Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Ziara walked into the mansion, shoving aside the guards who threatened to kick her out. She was here on business and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 pm

"Possibly...if I knew what this sect of yours purpose was."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 pm

"Well, its simple. I told you we're all a bunch of drifters and rioters. F.E.A.R.: F*** Everything And Run. And we do just that. We mess with the Cammies and Sabbats where ever we go, then high-tail it out of there ASAP."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Ziara tapped on Wake's shoulder, "We have a problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Wake turned around to look at Ziara. "Which is?" He asked.
((Thank you so much... its black again =) ))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Kyira watched Wake with a curious eye.
"Sounds cowardish..." She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:34 pm

"I prefer to look at it as a kick-a** stratigy but I guess you could look at it that way. We still fight our battles, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Jason sighed and pouted when bella walked off. 'she just can't take a bit of fun" he muttered. "oh well no use for me being here then" he said turning into a bat and hanging from the chandelier above.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Ziara looked around, her gaze lingering a bit on Kyira, "Who is she?" she asked, then snapped out of her thought, "Never mind that last bit. I need to talk to you." She said to Wake, her eyes flitting back to Wake, "Alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 pm

"Potential member." He said simply then nodded. "If you'll be kind enough to exscuse me...." Wake said to Kyira as he walked to a secluded corner with Ziara. "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:44 pm

"Mostly? Just a few of your followers getting a little anxious for more... prominent results. I can't hold them off too long, but I thought you might need a warning. Any message I should give them?" Ziara asked nervously. even though she was older than Wake, she still took orders from him. That was almost unheard of in the vampire world. Also, Ziara had never been a nervous person. If Wake was enough to make her even just a little tense, you knew he was a force to reckon with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

"Hmm... not really sure what to say yet... but if it works out with the toreador," He glanced over at Kyira. "we're all going to get to see a Sabbat warehouse go up in flames soon. That prominent enough for them?" He asked with a smirk. "You all right though? You seem a bit edgy."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Ziara pushed back a section of her pitch black hair, "It's nothing. And I'll let them know. You know what a group of pyros you have on your side. They'll love this show."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:56 pm

"Yeah. But if she declines, we'll be the ones doing the grunt work. I still gotta get the explosives though."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:00 am

Ziara nodded, "I'll wait for you to give me the all-clear then. I hope you don't mind me sticking around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 am

"Nah, stick around, have a little fun. Or at least as close as you can get at one of these Cammy parties."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 am

Ziara snorted, "Tell me about it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 am

"Heh, feel free to join me with the newbie."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:13 am

Ziara sighed, "Newbie, hu? You'll need all the help you can get in that case..." She said simply as she walked back into the mansion with Wake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:15 am

He laughed a little. "Yeah, especially if we try to get her into the initiation process. I remember how much you detested it."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 am

"Detested." She smiled, "I got over it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 am

"So you say." He said, returning the smile as they walked back over to Kyira. "So, you in or out?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am

"Might as well be in..." Kyira replied as she watched the party goers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

Wake smirked. "Great," He said, pronouncing it like that cereal Tony the Tiger guy. "but, you gotta earn your way in."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 am

Ziara laughed, "Welcome to Hell, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next