Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Bella shook her head, "Well, I hate it. It sounds... weird."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Jason smiled and hugged her. 'well i think it sounds adorable" he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:47 pm

"I don't...I hate parties...especially in large gatherings like this."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Bella raised en eyebrow, "I sound like a mouse with the hiccups."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:49 pm

"Ah, well, I love parties... just not like this. I'm more for raves and concerts. Though, most Anarchs are too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Jason smiled. "well i like mice too" he said hugging her and spinning her around once before setting her feet down again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm

"I hate parties like this mainly...fancy, prissy...nothing...destructive..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Bella put her hands on her hips playfully, "You really enjoy me being this small, don't you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Wake smirked. "Exactly! Nothing fun at all. Just a bunch of stuck-up, pompous a**holes trying to impress their pals with blood in punch bowels and antique s***."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Jason laughed and nodded. "of course. you're fun size!" he said picking her up bridal style playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Bella crossed her arms, "That was annoying after the hundredth time you said it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Michael laughed a bit. "Rejected...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Jason laughed. "oh hush." he said tossing her up a bit before catching her again. "i am allowed to have fun"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:35 pm

"It's disgusting. I just want to smash Dianne's head into the chandelier..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 pm

"Spoken like a Bruja, yet you are a...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:08 pm

"Toreador. I just have a slightly different sense of thinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

"I've noticed. You seem like you'd be a perfect candidate for my little sect, too."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:52 pm

"Which would be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:55 pm

He smirked. "I call it F.E.A.R.," He said, spelling it out like it stood for something. "and its pretty much a sect of drifters and rioters of the free Anarch States."
((The Free Anarch States are a bunch of cities the Anarchs have kicked the Camarilla and Sabbat out of. L.A. used to be one.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm

"Ah...I see..."
((I won't be posting much...I'm sick and I have stuff to think about.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

((Hope you feel better. I'm finally starting to get over my cold, but the coughs still a pain in the a**))
"Did I lose your interest?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Bella rolled her eyes, "As much fun as you two seem to be having, I'm not as amused with being a plaything as you guys are. Pardon me, if you will." She bowed her head and walked into the crowd, vanishing almost instantly. That little talent of Bella's always seemed to come in handy to her, and just seemed to agitate everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm

"No...I've just lost my mind."
Kyira always seemed to talk in non-sense riddles.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 _Emo__by_Methamphethamine
Ziara Sawyer
Clan: Bruja
Generation: Seventh
Alignment: Anarch
Weapons of choice: Small Weaponry. She is highly skilled with the many hundred weapons she keeps concealed on her at all times
Bio: Ziara is a master of persuasion. Weather she needs to beat what she wants out of you or she simply has to talk for a little while, she always gets what she wants. It is most unwise to refuse her requests once they have been made.
User: Bella Strauss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 pm

((Accepted.))
Wake shrugged. "Well, you enterested or not
?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next