Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barVampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:09 pm

"cant say i have." he said fluffing out his feathers to make him look bigger than he was. "though if it's a new form of insult you better watch out or i just might peck your eyes out" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:14 pm

He smiled a bit. "Its not a new term altogether... and I'm a Tzimisce, what makes you think I need this pair of eyes, hm?" He joked. "But, anyway, Vozhd are mammoth sized living siege weapons created by the Kindred of Clan Tzimisce. These nightmarish creatures are created by 'fleshcrafting' multiple, usually 15 or more, human or animal Ghouls together into one being."
((The full description of Vozhd I read was;
"Vozhd are mammoth living siege weapons created by the Vampires of Clan Tzimisce. These nightmarish creatures are created by 'fleshcrafting' multiple (usually 15+) human or animal Ghouls together into one being.

Vozhd are created in a process that involves either a (6th level) Koldunic Sorcery Ritual or a combination of the Viccisitude and Animalism Disciplines. Many (on rare occasion more than twenty) animals, humans or a combination thereof are forced to consume the blood of their Tzimisce master, enslaving them to the Blood Oath. Then the ghouls are forced to drink each other's blood in a ritual similar to Vaulderie. A congregation of Tzimisce then meld the ghouls into one composite entity. Such a creature is enormous and, with its multiple limbs and organs, is capable of unleashing a maelstrom of destruction. Excess tissue can be molded to bestow carapaces, spines, claws, tusks, palps, mandibles, fanged maws or whatever the creators desire. Vozhd are mindless and unsalvageably mad, killing, eating or trampling anything in their path. Since the process of becoming a Vozhd invariably drives the component beings insane, some Tzimisce lobotomize their victims before the gestalten assembly occurs. A lobotomized Vozhd is immune to Animalism, Dominate and Presence; only rumors exist of sapient Vozhd.

The end result of creating a Vozhd is the equivalent of a flesh-and-bone tank: huge, slow, unintelligent and devastatingingly powerful (levels of Potence, Fortitude and Blood Pool generally equal to twice those of the highest level among the component ghouls). The creation process irrevocably bonds the Vozhd to a single creator; this Tzimisce alone can 'command' the Vozhd, though the war beast rarely comprehends commands of more than two or three words.

Vozhd are usually starved before a battle, so they may be pointed in the general direction of the opposing forces. Vozhd are nearly as dangerous to their creators as they are to their enemies, thus typically deployed into the enemy's soldiers. The very size and ferocity of the monster often work to the detriment of the Sabbat; few things can better convince Camarilla elders, Anarchs, Inconnu, and neutral clans to unite against a common foe, than a fifteen foot wall of destruction.

On the other hand, few things can convince Camarilla elders, Anarchs, Inconnu, and neutral clans to surrender to the Sabbat so quickly as seeing their city's Prince torn to pieces and greedily devoured by a rampaging Vozhd. Therefore, they rarely see use in any but the most frenzied conflicts in modern nights, as a Vohzd wreaking havoc in a major city would attract the kind of attention that even the Sabbat doesn't want. Their implementation in combat has only been historically recorded by the Kindred, and even then only a handful of accounts exist beyond rumor." ))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Anime03
Kyira Rayne Valo
Clan: Toreador
Generation (Six or higher only. If generation thirteen or lower, put "Thin Blood" for clan) : Eighth
Alignment: Anarchs
Weapons of choice: Knives, daggers...sharp things ((=D))
Bio: Kyira is a rogue vampire who has been roaming the earth since he turning by another rogue like herself. She sees no need in following anyone's set laws and does as she pleases, no real care for other's.
User: Kyira Valo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 pm

"oh so just a new term on the same face" he said. "i always just called them Nightmare Tanks" he said. he flew up a bit so he was perched on bella's head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

((I was, but hey. Dianne kind of turns whoever she feels like.))
Bella chuckled, "Then I suppose you and I may share some blood then." She tossed her hair out of her eyes, "Dianne was practically a mother to me." she shooed Jason off her head, "Please quit pecking my ear, Jason. It is ever so irritating."

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Jason flew around her head indignantly. "well we're even then" he said turning into a kitten and landing in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm

((Accepted, I'll add it in a sec))
"I guess so." He said with a shrug.
((@Bella: And now we have a problem... a vampires are always the clan of their sire(except with the case of a Caitiff or Thin Blood) so who's sire should Dianne be?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 pm

"Even?" Bella snorted, "Are you calling me irritating?" she said, dropping the kitten onto the ground. She only behaved roughly with Jason because she knew she could without him taking it to heart.
((It doesn't matter to me. You can use her if you like. Just let me change my post a bit.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 pm

"Wow... I bet she'd love to know that you're still around." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Bella smiled, "Well, next time you see her, let her know I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 pm

"I will, but we don't see too often anymore. The Sabbat don't like outsiders very much... especially if they were once a part of the Sabbat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 pm

when jason hit the ground he meowed loudly and started carrying his paw. he wasn't really hurt but the act he gave would have made it seem like she had broken his paw.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Bella rolled her eyes, "You aren't fooling me, Jason. Can't you just stay in a semi-human form at least?" she complained light-heartedly, "And I understand. Dianne is a little haughty anyways."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Kyira sat on a chair, very luxurious and obviously worth well more than her clothes and everything she'd probably owned put together. She shivered as she felt Diann'e presence nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:59 pm

He smiled. "I was her Revenat for eight years, trust me, I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Jason returned to human form, cross leged on the floor and pouting with his arms crossed. "you're just no fun bella" he said pretending to be mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 am

((Edited the Sabbat, Anarch, and Camarilla sections, ran out of room, and added the profile section to my first post))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm

"Only eight years?" Bella asked incredulously, "I always understood her to stick around for a while." she got on her knees in front of Jason, her finger resting lightly on the tip of his nose, "Oh, come on. You know I'm tons of fun. When I'm in the mood for it."
((And no, that was not supposed to be dirty.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

He smirked a bit. "She does. I left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Jason smirked and nipped her finger lightly, not enough to hurt at all though. "i know you are" he said. "though of course you aren't in the mood often enough if you ask me" he said watching her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Bella frowned, "No biting." she gently flicked the end of his nose, and stood up, "And can't say as I blame you. She's a little overprotective."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:46 pm

"Heh, I was a Revenant, I wouldn't have much of a life either way." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Jason rubbed his nose and turned into a ferret. he crawled up bella's leg and emerged from her dress onto her shoulder. "yay i've climbed mount bella" he said doing a little ferret dance. jason was a random one, that much was certain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Bella nodded, "Your life is only what you make of it." She looked at Jason, "Careful down there, I don't want you to get the idea you are welcome in my skirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 pm

He raised his eyebrows at har. "Well, with the Tzimisce, there's not much you can do before they kick you into the soon-to-ba-a-Szlachta pile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.   Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines: R.I.P.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next