Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic A_circus_berserk_as_fuck___I_by_emilylynch

"I dance around this empty house
Tear us down, throw you out
Screaming down the halls
Spinning all around and now we fall

Pictures framing up the past
Your taunting smirk behind the glass
This museum full of ash
Once a tickle, now a rash

This used to be a Funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
I'm gonna burn it down, down, down
I'm gonna burn it down

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fun

Echoes knocking on locked doors
All the laughter from before
I'd rather live out on the street
Than in this haunted memory

I've called the movers, called the maids
We'll try to exorcise this place
Drag my mattress to the yard
Crumble, tumble house of cards"
-Funhouse, Pink

A circus of demons, led by a woman who can command a demon to do her bidding with just a thought.
This is the Cirque Demonic, led by the Ringmaster, Cirque herself. And she is willing to do anything to get the Diary from the group.

Everyone wakes up strapped to chairs. No one's powers are working. It is as though they are human again. Zane's wings are tacked behind him with swords like a moth in a case. Cirque stands before them, a light, haughty smirk on her face. Bella and Janzelle aren't sitting with the group, "Are you ready for the show?" she smiles, bowing gracefully.

The Circus

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Ring_Master___Colored_by_ScarlettSerenity
The Ringmaster, Cirque

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Bewitching_Hour_by_FatalxRecall
The Freak, Electriq
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Zane gritted his teeth. To angels, their wings were the most sensitive parts of their body. Including their... other regions. He closed his eyes, trying to relax his body.
Kalvin closed his eyes, "I can't hear her thoughts..."
Cirque grinned, "Oh that... Yes, that's one of the effects my big top has on people such as your folk. You see, I like to be the most special one in the room."
Kalvin looked at everyone. Kyira? Here. Zane? Here. Adrian? Here. Nathan? Here. Jason? Here. And of course I'm here, too...
"Where are Bella and Janzelle?" he asked.
"Oh? The two girls? I'm keeping them entertained." Cirque chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Jason growled as his nostrils flared a bit. "if you hurt them at all I promise you I will make you suffer" he said pulling at his restraints. He had never been one to sit quietly in captivity.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:52 pm

She laughed, "You can't make me do anything. I, on the other hand, can make you do whatever I want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Jason spit defiantly at her. "i'd like to see you try" he hissed. Since he had been a captive once, he was more than a little pissed at being chained up again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm

"Alright." She smiled, snapping her fingers. The ropes around his wrists fell off. She jerked her head back, "Come." His feet moved on their own, without him telling them to, walking over to her. "Now sit." Just as what had happened with his feet, hit butt hit the ground, and wouldn't let him get back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:16 pm

"what the hell have you done to me?" Jason asked through a growl. he was liking this less and less by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 pm

"I did nothing. You were born to serve me." she smiled, "My name is Cirque. I'm a demon charmer."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"I'm not gonna lie, that was hilarious."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:22 pm

"well that's funny. I thought someone actually had to be attractive to be a charmer" Jason spat. His temper was starting to boil from this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 pm

"Sticks and stones, love." she smiled. "Follow Gregor to the back and do as he says." she smiled, as another demon led him to the back of the tent, where there were cages like to keep lions in. The demon put him in one, then told him to stay there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Jason growled and made sure to leave an impression before he was put in the cage. before he had been put inside he made it a point to bite off one of the other demon's ears.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 pm

The demon snarled back, then left him in there.
"Who's there?" a voice from the dark called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 am

"a very pissed off wolf demon named Jason Amaroq" he said crossing his arms. he was still very pissed at his current predicament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:17 am

Adrian's knuckles were white from where he was gripping the restraints. "Entertained?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Cirque smiled, "You'll see soon enough. It's all part of the show."
"Why do you want the diary?" Kalvin asked.
She laughed, "Diary? Oh dear boy, I've got everything I want right here. I don't need any book."

The voice chuckled, "Yeah, the fellas here will do that to you." She crawled out into the light. "I'm Electriq. Friends call me Elle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:29 pm

"under different circumstances I'd say it was nice to meet you" he said looking at the bars. "so I presume those are electrified?" he asked, since he could probably squeeze through them fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

"If they were, I could have gotten out." she informed him, "No, it's Cirque's ability. She wants a demon to stay in here, even if they are only part demon, and they have to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Jason sat down and thought. "so is she some sort of siren?" he asked. He was trying to figure out just what gave her the ability to control demons.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm

"Sort of. She's a demon charmer. She can make any demon do whatever she wants. Most are loyal to her because they feel safe under her power. She's a total sadist, though." Electriq said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:02 pm

"yeah I figured that out when she turned my friend into a butterfly display" he said. "any idea how she gets control? is it mental or something else?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 pm

"No clue. She can also block other people's powers." she listened to him speak of his friends, "There is someone else with you? Did she kill them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 pm

"no she hadn't killed them as far as I know." he said. "if she does I will make sure to rip her to shreds" he said as he started to gather bits of cloth and started plugging his nose. "she has to get control somehow. If it's mentle we're SOL but if it comes through the senses I'll figure it out" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Electriq chuckled, "I've tried the thing with the nose plugs. Doesn't work. How many of your friends does she have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 pm

"bella, zane, Janzelle, Adrian, Kyira, and Kalvin" Jason said sighing. "all of them" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next