Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Dirge of Aercael

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 pm

((ah okay, the big thing I was curious about was if the elves had specific greetings or something))
"I come to provide aid" the elvin youth said simply. "I can provide a variety of magics" he said, creating a fireball in his hand, "as well as my skills in archery and with the sword" he said "Meiun Dromied, Mei infirtre nas" He said in elvish.
Translation: I am a friend. I will harm you not.

((I am going on the assumption that elves never lie in their own language.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Lord Duskhand stood, still ready to strike. At the sight of the elf he laughed quietly. Duskhand looked over at Naomi, she was still looking into the North. Duskhand relaxed a bit as his new 'ally' and the elf began talking to one another. He then resumed his paseing, returning to ignoring most of the others. He needed mortal lives to take, he knew that much, but how to get them amongst such 'good' people. He would need to find some rouges who would not be missed. Once he had those souls he could return to Mausoleum and regain control of the region and the undied that wander there. Then he would use the army of the dead to help defeat the new threat to the land.

Naomi was in fact paying quite a bit of attention to the new comer. She had not seen another elf in many years. She did not look like most elves though. Her skin was extremely pale and her hair was black as night. When she had first met Lord Duskhand she had been a beautiful elf maiden with long golden hair a sharp contrast to what she no looked like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:04 am

((Ehh... I think Ima post more on cultures. Bluntly put, in this little fantasy world, elves are dicks. They're arrogant, deceptive, scheming and would lie in any language they like. As for greetings, have at it man. But, I'd really rather his "skills in archery and with the sword" be rather minute. And, I'll make a few changes and additions to the schools of magic section. Everyone Reread the first post, por favor ^^' Excluding the story opening thing.))

Sambel looked the elf over once. "Were you sent, or do you come of your own accord? It's unlike the elves to send help...." He said, the last part more of an uttering to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:14 am

((hmm.. completely destroyed my idea of an elf XD oh well i'll find a way to deal. and yeah, his skills aren't exceptional. Above average maybe but nothing too great.))
"True.. the elves didn't send help. I came on my own. Unlike some of my brethren, I realize that if we dont' stop the spread, it will get to us soon enough. I'd rather fight it before it gets to my doorstep thanks" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 am

((Hah, my bad man. I pretty much replaced the stereotypical elf race with the guado. I didn't want any one race that was, like, a master of all trades like elves usually are. Which is why I'd rather the skills not even be above average : / But, eh, whatever. I'll make another post when I'm finished editing everything. I'm on Dwarves now. It may take a while.))
He nodded a bit. "Seem's like a well-enough reason...." He mused, mulling it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 am

Jason chuckled. "you think too much. I'm here to help, you should be happy just at that" he said watching the human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:25 am

"You're awefully cheery for an elf... but, make yourself at home, I suppose." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:32 am

"yeah, i'm not a stereotype" he said shrugging. "you'll find it's a benifit sometimes" he said sitting in his own little area with his back to the fire as he opened up a book, holding his hand over the book as the light returnd to his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:34 am

Sambel sat back down on his log. "How many more are going to join us in one night...." He said, mostly to himself. "Not that I'm ungrateful." He said, more outloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 am

"better not be" Jason said, not looking up from his book. "just because we're on the same side in this war, don't think I won't torch you if you irritate me" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:46 am

"Is that a challenge?" He asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:52 am

"only if you'd like to be known as fire crotch" Jason said chuckling. "I do know a variety of magics you know" he said still not looking up from his book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 am

"I know my fair share of defenses against magics. I'm not afraid of you." He said, staring Jason down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 am

"you're definately a brave one, i'll give you that" he said chuckling. "we should certainly spar sometime" he said "might help let off a bit of the tension i'm sure most here are feeling" he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 am

"Our homes and our nation were both beaten down today. We have right to be tense." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 am

"true, but if you stay tense too long you'll pull something." Jason said chuckling. "besides, if you don't calm down you will never figure out how to beat this thing" he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 am

"It's not even been a month since it appeared; don't expect anyone to be very casual of it." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 am

"True, but there is a difference between casual and calm" he said. "so what do you know about the dirge so far?" he asked watching the human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:16 am

"It spreads like a wildfire. It consumes. If it doesn't kill something, it strikes it with a plague, and whatever is infected soon changes and becomes a mindless beast." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:18 am

Jason rubbed his chin. "How does it spread?" he asked watching the human, a now serious air about him, much different than the carefree air he had held just moments before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 am

"Like a plague." He repeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 am

"so if we breathe it in we're in trouble..." he summised. "or does it only spread by cuts and bites?" he asked stil scratching his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 am

"Cuts and bites. In particularly strong bearers, through touch alone." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 am

Lord Duskhand watched the two go back and forth. "Fools, they will need to be united to defeat this enemy they face." He said this load enough that they would be able to hear if they were perceptive enough.

Naomi watched the elf from behind a tree. "Is that how all elves are?" she wondered aloud. The only other races she had seen while with Lord Duskhand where dwarfs and dead races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:37 am

Sambel rubbed his face with his hands. "I'm just frustrated...." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dirge of Aercael
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: