Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Dirge of Aercael

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Jason ran low to the ground near the front. He knew his magic would be needed if they ran into anything.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Isolde rode slightly behind Sambel, but still close enough to the front that she was available if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 pm

The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Naga_by_belladelune
Shasis Tyraear
Race: Naga
Bio: Warrior of the Naga, head of the Queen's royal battalion. Shasis is stern and arrogant, and very much ethnocentric.

((She'll come in later))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:31 pm

((All right, accepted. Just remember, chick naga are spellcasters ^^'))
After around a days worth of travel, they reached the border of Ordanda. There wasn't much of a change in terrain, though all of the Corelands were plains. "From here on out, we need to head to Krorig. Isolde, do you have the map?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Isolde nodded, "It's in my saddle bag." she said simply.

((I'll keep that in mind. Lick))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 am

Lord Duskhand and Naomi had fallowed behind Isolde. Duskhand and Naomi had had a whispered conversation during the ride, about what they others could only guess. Duskhand remembered how his hoards had swarmed over the armies of Ordanda. They had been second to fall before the Iron Crown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 am

Jason stopped close to the front, stretching out a little bit to ease his stiffened muscles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:08 pm

"May I see it?" He asked. "We need to head to a major settlement from here; I don't know exactly where one is." He said to her, looking back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm

"if it's not on the map I may still be able to track them" Jason said, not sure if any orc settlements would be on the map they had.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Isolde turned to open the bag, pulling the map out and bringing her horse alongside his to hand him the map, "Here you are, sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 pm

"How would we do that? The orcish settlements are stationary..." He said, taking the map and looking it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Duskhand rode up to the rest of the group. "Once we reach these settlements what should I do? I am not the most popular among these people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

"You're skilled with magic, yes? Do you have some form of concealment spell?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

"I'll see what I can do." He muttered an incantation and then looked up. "To any who do not know who I am, I appear as one of your soldiers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

"I don't think anyone would." He said before looking over the map. After a while, he rolled it up and handed it to Isolde. "We should head south. From there, we should hit a road that will lead us to Krorig." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 am

Jason looked towards the south. "do you want me to scout ahead, just in case something is there?" he asked before glancing back at sambel.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Isolde took back the map, not speaking, and putting it back in her bag. She wasn't comfortable with the idea of Jason going ahead alone. If he encountered a group of hostile orcs, there would be no way for warning to get back to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 am

Jason glanced at Isolde, seeming to guess what she was thinking. "If I run into any trouble, i'll send up a flare that only you guys can see" he added to his offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 am

Duskhand laughed. "If the Orcs are still using the same tactics as they did during my invasion, you won't have time to send up a flare." The Orcish resistance had been very heard to crush, thanks to the guerrilla warfare that they had used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:07 am

He shook his head a bit. "If we encounter anything hostile, it's most likely going to be one of this land's beasts; there's a reason the orcs are so hearty. And, even if we do encounter unfriendly orcs, it would probably be better to face them in a group." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Jason shrugged. "if you say so. don't say I didn't warn you if our group gets ambushed" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Isolde exhaled, pushing her hair off her forehead, "Sir Amaroq... Under normal circumstances, I would keep this to myself, but if I was in your position, I wouldn't waste my breath being a smart-ass. Your breaths might be numbered out here. Savor them." the tone of her voice was hard, cold as ice, and irritated. She didn't have any tolerance for soldiers who thought they were above others, or who thought they were invincible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Sambel couldn't help but chuckle slightly, though he didn't say anything. He wouldn't seem like much of a leader if he took sides. "All right, now, we head south then." He said, goading his horse onward.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Isolde said nothing more on the topic, following behind Sambel without a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Jason scratched his head. "when was I knighted?" he wondered aloud. He had never been knighted, so being called "sir" had taken him a bit by surprize. He shrugged it off and followed the group. He was an elf, being a smartass just came with the territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    The Dirge of Aercael  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dirge of Aercael
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: