» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

The Dirge of Aercael

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 pm

"It might behoove us to seperate slightly. Staying in a cluster will slow down our efforts considerably..." he mused. "Perhaps I could go to the Guado while you lead the main body to the orcs and then elves." he suggested. "Duskhand could go to the dwarves seperately if that would expedite our processes." he suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Duskhand shook his head and stood in front of the first robber. He joined in the hymn with Naomi. A light appeared in the chests of all his captives. Duskhand inhaled sharply and the light broke through his chest and disappeared into Lord Duskhands hood, though it did not illuminant his face or anything under the hood. The rouge collapsed to the ground, the life gone from his eyes "This was not meant to be painless." He continued down the line of bandits until they all lay lifeless on the ground. "I am now powerful enough. Naomi, you will be greatly reworded when I get my armory back." He then turned to the others. "I am ready for what ever plan you wish to fallow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 am

Jason glanced over at Duskhand. The big question for Jason's plan to work was whether nor not Duskhand could get to the Dwarves on his own and rendeavous with the main force either with the orcs or at Lisatael with the Elves. He looked back at Sambel, waiting for his say in all of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:24 am

"We'll vote for it, then; Ordanda, or Necrostatous, or splitting up? I'm banking on Ordanda. That way, if we're attacked, we're not separated. And, I'm worried on how we could return south from Stonegate." He said.

Last edited by Set-Fire-To-Me on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 am

"I still say we send a few people out to get allies. the guado probably would be more receptive without humans there, since they don't like you to begin with." he reasoned. He knew that they couldn't waste time in a cluster.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 am

((Sorry man, didn't see it. Want me to edit it i or something?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 am

Duskhand joined the conversation. "I feel that I wont be excepted in many of the regions we will be visiting, even though most think I'm dead, I'm not very popular as a legend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:58 am

Jason looked over at duskhand, then back at sambel. "that could be another good reason to separate. He can gather those that do support him, while we gather the rest. If we stay clustered, the dirge will spread faster than we can move." he reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:27 pm

"Someone should still go with Lord Duskhand, even if we did split up. He might encounter someone who would be an enemy to him, but who would be friendly to one of us." Isolde pointed out.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Jason nodded. "that is true.." he mused. "I don't need anyone to go with me to the Guado. I can manage on my own. after all, i'd be heading away from the dirge..." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:37 pm

"No one is going on their own." Isolde stated firmly. This was one point she was taking a definite stance on.

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

"if any humans go with me, It will compromise any chance of them joining us." Jason pointed out. "besides, I can travel faster alone, and time is of the essence." he added.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:57 pm

"I know the guado. Don't worry over us." she stated simply, "Perhaps you should travel with Lord Duskhand, then. "

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Jason shook his head. "i'm not exactly on good terms with the dwarves' he admited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

"Then maybe Duskhand should just meet up with those in Necrostatuos; then if Isolde and I take my plan, we could meet you there."
((I was kind of trying to keep them together, as to make the RP last longer...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:13 pm

"we need as many races as we can to fight this thing though" Jason argued. He was starting to get annoyed. to him, splitting up was the only option to get many allies before the dirge got to them first.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm

((Dude... Did you not read what he just said? We're keeping them together.))

Isolde thought, "It would be better in the end if we just stayed together. We would move slower, but having everyone together would work out better for communication. Not to mention some more tentative races might be more keen on joining a bigger group. There is strength in numbers."

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Duskhand and Naomi were already getting their steeds ready. "First off, I think we should keep moving so as not to be surrounded. Second, not all of us must approach the other species if we feel we will offend them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 pm

((I read it but I had to wait for someone to say a convincing reason to stay. It woudn't make sense for him to just drop it))
Jason sighed. "fine.. we'll stick together" he said reluctantly. He still didnt' like it though.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Isolde nodded, "It's settled then. We've got the first leg of our route planned, and if time is still on our side, we may be able to travel to other nations to gather reinforcements."

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Jason sighed a bit. "i'll see what spells I can cast to help us out" he said as he closed his eyes. He started muttering rapidly making slight motions with his hands. One by one each person glowed and then dimmed twice. first gold, and then blue. He opened his eyes after his glow, the last one, fadded out. "that was a speed spell and an endurance spell. we should be able to make better time now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Sambel grimaced a bit and began barking orders to the camp, getting the others to begin packing up. After a short while, the camp was packed up and everyone was mounted, and ready to go. "To Ordanda, then?" He asked, looking over the group.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Isolde had her helmet resting in her lap as she sat atop her horse, "I'll follow your lead." she said simply enough.

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Jason remained on foot. "i guess it is" he said stretching a bit. "don't worry about me keeping up. I used a higher dose of the speed spell on myself." he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Sambel's horse bucked and sprinted forward, running over the road as the camp followed in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dirge of Aercael    

Back to top Go down

The Dirge of Aercael
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next