Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Bella groaned loudly and twisted in agony. She was in to much pain to hear Jason, much less answer to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Jason could surmize that it wasn't. she wouldn't be hurting this much if it was. he gently laid her on her stomach and looked at the wound. there was a little bit of black in their, which could easily be mistaken for dirt. "bella can you hold still for me?" he asked in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Bella could make out the gist of what he was saying, and in an attempt to listen, she bit her lower lip and whimpered softly, trying to keep her body from convulsing as it was threatening to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Jason plunged his fingers into the wound, and quickly pulled out the blood covered dagger from her back. He cast it aside and licked her blood from his fingers before wrapping her up with a bit of gauze he produced from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Bella cried out with the pain, but eventually, it died down to minor tears and whimpering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Jason pulled her gently on his lap and wipped away her tears. "i'm sorry it hurt like that but it was the only way to get it out" he said apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Bella nodded weakly. She hated that she ran like that, but she knew it was the only way to get Aeron away from them. She was in a lot of pain. Between the shot from earlier and the knife in her back, she needed to find something to quench her thirst with to restore her energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Jsaon held her close to him. "what kind of blood do you usually drink?" he asked sofltly. some vampires only drank animal blood which was why he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 pm

((Don't kill me Bella, but what he said reminded me of a joke, "What kind of food to you like best?" "Mailmen" xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm

"I-I don't drink from humans..." She said softly, her voice was horse and choked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Jason nodded and pulled a little blood pack from his jacket. "this is cow blood" he said reading the label he had put on it. he handed it to her to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Bella nodded in thanks and pulled herself into a sitting position, taking the pack of blood and biting a small hole into it that she could drink from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Jason watched her drink it. he pulled a second pack for himself and drank it as well. if he ever did drink human blood, it only drank a small amount, usually making it so that the person just thought they fainted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:21 pm

Bella finished and sighed, closing her eyes and giving herself a second to let her energy restore itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Jason watched her. "feeling any better?" he asked gently. he hoped she wasn't hurting so much now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Bella nodded weakly, "Yah... just takes a second to kick in." She muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Jason smiled softly at her. "i know that. when you're better we will get moving again" he said softly. "we need to reach a safehouse" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Bella nodded and pulled herself up, wobbling a little, but eventually finding her center of gravity and managing to stay up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Jason stood with her. "can you move alright?" he asked softly. he would carry her if she needed it. he gently gripped her hand to help her just in case.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:24 pm

"I'm fine." She muttered, not aware that those were the same words she said when she was shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Jason picked her up on her back. "well you said the same thing when you were shot so i'll just carry you" he said as he started running.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Bella held on to Jason, for if she fell off, she was certain that she would not be able to get up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 pm

Jason ran fast, the scenery easily a blurr to them. he soon stopped outside of a cardboard box. he lowered her into a hole and followed himself. they were in a good sized room, hidden by the box. no one would guess this was where he hid.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Bella tenatively sat her feet on the ground, checking to make sure she could stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:45 pm

Jason stayed close to her to support her. "this is my hideout. he won't find us here very easily" he said softlyt o her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: