Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 am

Bella opened her eyes, looking up at Jason. She still felt too weak to move or speak. So, though she was now conscious, she was physically incapable of doing much of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Name: Aeron St. Vincent
Race: Human
Weapon(s): A shotgun loaded with sliver bullets, silver stakes, silver crosses
Powers: due to genetic enhancement, Aeron is very strong and very fast. he is also extremely cunning.
Bio: Aeron was the son of the headmaster of St. Vincent's Academy for Young Boys where boys were trained to hunt vampires and were-wolves. Aeron finished top of his class, but during a fight with the clan leader of a vampire clan, was blinded in his left eye. After the accident, he volunteered for a genetic enhancement program that heightened all of his senses to the level of a clan leader vampire. He is ruthless and heartless. Expect no mercy.
Appearance: Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Nickfury
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 pm

((Finnaly another hunter! Accepted!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Jason smiled down at her and kept her close to him. "glad to see you're up. you should be back to normal in a few minutes" he said softly to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm

"Unfortunatly, you are right. But, don't worry, my pet, I'll soon end your misery."
Aeron looked down on them from the top of one of the surrounding buildings, his sillouette casting an eerie shadow down on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Jason growled up at the hunter. "will you just leave us alone for once?" He asked knowing full well it was a no. he held bella closer to him, determined to keep her safe at all costs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 pm

"I'd really rather not." Aeron pouted, "Are you not happy to see me, Jason? I know fair Bella is." he smirked evily at Bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Bella whimpered softly. Yes, she remembered Aeron St. Vincent.
He was the bloody hunter that killed her parents.
He was the reason she knew so much about vampire hunters.
He had kept her captive for five years, torturing her every day of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Jason held bella close to him. "stay away from us or so help me i'll kill you" he growled and, stood, his wings around bella to protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Aeron stepped off the roof, landing on his feet in front of them like a cat, "I'm not here to hurt her." he smiled and flicked out his shotgun, "She won't feel a thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Jason's eyes glowed red. "i'm not going to let you do anything to her" he growled. he kept her close and they vanished. jason was really fast, and had taken off running, bringing the person who had given blankets to them with them. he hoped the slayer wasn't fast, or smart enough to catch thema gain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:00 pm

OoC Sorry I haven't been on. My computer crashed.
Bic

Calisandra swore under her breath, "Stupid hunter," She muttered dryly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:27 pm

"Stupid prey is more like it." Aeron frowned, "I knew you would run. It's your instict. Run and kill. It's like the only two settings you have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:31 am

"Dont judge what you clearly dont know," Calisandra said harsly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:35 pm

"But I do know, my pet." Aeron grinned, "I was raised to hunt vampires: my whole existance is to end yours."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Bella breathed in, holding it to try and keep the scent of her fear away from him, but she knew that it was useless. Aeron had killed her entire clan. How could she hope to get away from him?
Maybe she couldn't, but Jason and the other girl could. Aeron would go after her. He wanted to completely eliminate the De Lune clan. And she was the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Jason watched the slayer. "well you've picked the wrong one to mess with" Jason said calmly. "i will be the one to put you out of commission. permanently" he said cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Bella climbed off of Jason's back and ran down the road opposite him. Hopefully, Aeron would follow her. It was worth her dying to keep them safe. Even if just for a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Aeron knew if Bella got away, the chance of seeing her again was slim to none. She was exellent at hiding. His instict to get rid of the entire De Lune clan propelled him to follow after Bella. She was his target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Jason saw him run after bella. he cut aeron off and slammed him into a wall, plunging a knife into aeron's gut. "never turn your back on me in a fight" he whispered as he slammed aeron's back into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Aeron kicked Jason off of him, wincing as he pulled the knife out of his body and tossed it in the air, catching the handle, "Thanks for the weapon." he threw it at Bella's back, hitting her spine. That should paralyze her until he could get his gun or stakes out to finish the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Jason growled and picked up aeron by the throat and slammed his back into the ground, enough to immobilize him for a few minutes. he sprinted up behind bella and picked her up and bolted, over a mile away in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Bella gasped when he picked her up: the movement had driven the knife all the way into her body. It could no longer be seen when they looked at the wound. It appeared to have fallen out of her body, but it was actually deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm

"Damn..." He muttered, standing and pulling out his shotgun, "A shame they got away, aint it, Calisandra?" He smiled evily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Jason soon set her down, panting. "bella did the knife falll out?" he asked between breaths. he had completely forgotten about the other girl, but he had thought he had seen her bolt for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: