Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:49 pm

"As long as I am with you, they probably will. Aeron is dead set on finding me." Bella said in a hollow voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Jason gently brushed some hair from her eyes. "well as long as you're with me he's going to be disappointed" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Bella gave a weak smile and stood straighter, a bit of her former color, or lack therof, returning to her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Jason smiled at her and brushed some hair from her eyes. "feeling better i assume?" he asked smiing happily at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Bella nodded, "I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and patted her head. "would you like some more to drink?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:08 pm

"I'm fine." She smiled looking for a place to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:10 pm

there was a bed in the corner and a few chairs scattered about. he took up a place on the edge of the bed, watching her. "when it comes time to sleep you get the bed" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:11 pm

"Are you sure?" Bella asked, "I'm perfectly used to sleeping on the ground."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:12 pm

Jason nodded. "yes i'm sure. i'll take the floor" he said smiling at her. he did seem to smile a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Bella smiled tentatively, as if to make absolutely sure he was alright with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Jaosn smiled at her and moved out of his spot, letting her take the bed. "i hope you find it comfortable" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:19 pm

Bella sat down and smiled, "It is."
It was far better than she was used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Jason smiled happily and lay back on the ground, fidgeting a bit as he got comfortable. "sleep well then" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Bella laid her head down and was asleep in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:43 pm

Jason smiled at her and soon fell asleep on the floor. he seemed a bit uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Bella woke mid-way through the night and put Jason on the bed instead of herself, and she fell back asleep on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:53 pm

Jason rolled over and fell off the bed with a thud. he always refused to sleep on a bed when a girl had to sleep not on a bed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:55 pm

The sound woke Bella up again, and she put him back on, pushing a piece of furniture to the edge so he wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Jason's hand gripped her own and pulled it close to him. he held tightly to her arm so she was pretty much stuck next to him now. even asleep he kept to his morals.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 pm

Bella sighed and climbed next to him. It seemed to be the only way that she was going to sleep that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 am

Jason kept a gentle grip on her arm and didn't let go. he wanted her to stay on the bed, and since she was insistant on him being there, she was stuck sharing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Calisandra groaned mentally when she ended up being alone. Fighting off a hunter would be a lot harder alone, not to mention she didnt like fighting to begin with, and this looked pretty sure to turn into one. She quickly pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket and a pencil. Soon, a rather large knife appeared in her hand. She hoped she'd be able to find a way to run, rather than actually fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:23 pm

"Go ahead and draw your silly pictures, I'll catch you. I always catch my prey." The hunter took a step toward Calisandra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Calisandra took a step back. She hesitated a second, for taking off, running as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: