Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Jason looked at her confused. "were you possessed or something?" he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:39 am

Bella's body still shook, trembling heavily, "I-I guess you could s-say that..." She looked down at her feet, "But n-not really..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Jason moved close to her and gently wrapped his arms around her. "you can tell me" he said softly. he kept her close so she would stop trembling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Bella still shook, but lightly, "I... there is a much darker side to me that I usually try to keep repressed. It works it's way out sometimes." She thought back on the hunter. She had showed a little of her earlier hostility when she had pinned him to the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Jason patted her back gently. "i wil help you with that" he said kindly to her as he kept holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Bella let herself be pulled close to him, looking up with a hope in her dark green eyes, "Really? You would do that for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Jason nodded smiling down at her and still holding her close. "of course i would" he said kindly to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Bella marveled, "But why? I mean, I never did anything for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Jason smiled kindly at her. "well if that's what you're worried about you can repay me later" he said patting the top of her head and runnning his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:33 pm

"I wouldn't know how I could..." Bella said softly, "I mean, I don't have anything special that you could possibly want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Jason ran his fingers through her hair. "you can worry about that later" he said kindly. he kissed her cheek very lightly before hugging her aggain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Bella lightly touche her cheek. Did he just kiss her? She was frozen with a mixture of surprise and joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Jasons' face was slightly red as he held her. he was surprized himself that he had been so bold as to do that. usually he was abnormally shy when it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Bella's stomach growled loudly as she looked up, "I'll be back soon, I promise. I just have to find me something to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Jason looked down at her. "okay bella, be sure to stay safe now. if you run into trouble just yell and i'll hear it" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Bella nodded, "Alright." And she left the house where they were and explored the city for something she could eat.
((Providing Kaido with an opportunity to post. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm

R.I.P.
November 6th, 2008-April 26th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: