Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:50 am

Aeron was right behind her, somehow able to keep up no matter how fast she went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 pm

Calisandra quickly changed routes, hoping the throw the hunter off. She shot a quick glance back and continued running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Aeron tackled her legs, knocking her to the ground, "Thought you could get away, eh, poppet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 pm

She struggled to pull the knife from her back pocket, where she had shoved it when she started running. "Let go of me!" She growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 pm

"I wouldn't dream of it, pet!" He laughed manicly and grabbed the arm with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 am

When the morning rolled around, Bella woke slowly, sighing when she saw Jason next to her. Why wouldn't he let her sleep on the floor? She's slept in worse places.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:38 pm

jason just wasn't the type to let anyone sleep in a worse condition then himself. he was just like that. he was stilll holding onto her arm in a vice grip to be sure she didn't try to move to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Bella blew a lock of hair out of her eyes, and laid still, not wanting to wake Jason, but unable to do anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:57 pm

In his sleep his weakness showed. he hated being alone. he moved closer to her, his head nuzzling into the crook of her neck. he hated being alone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Bella jumped in surprise a little, then smiled softly, letting him stay close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Jason nuzzled her neck for a few minutes before he grew still and slowly opened his eyes. He looked up at her. "good morning" he said softly not realizng how close he had gotten.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:13 pm

"Morning to you, as well." Bella chuckled, her chest vibrating with the sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Jason felt his face heat up in a blush as he felt the vibrations and realized how close he was. "i was nuzzling you in my sleep wasn't I?" he asked, his face heating up more.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 pm

"You were." Bella said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Jason's face looked like a lobster. he started moving away. "sorry about that" he said quietly thouroughly embarassed by his sleeping actions.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Bella sat up, "It's alright." she stretched her arms out, then stood, stretching her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Jason was still blushing brightly. "are you sure it's alright?" he asked. he was easily embarassed sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Bella laughed, "It's perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Jason smiled a bit. his face still looked like a well cooked lobster. "good sorry but i get a bit close when i sleep. don't know why to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Bella nodded, "Usually doing something in your sleep is a response to a want when you are awake." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Jason's face got, if possible, even more red. 'well that would explain it" he said rubbing the back of his head really embarassed now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Bella laughed, "You must crave company."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Jason rubbed the back of his head. "so what if i do?" he asked really embarrassed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Bella smiled, and started looking for something to eat, "It's perfectly natural. I mean, you are here all by yourself, it's only natural to want someone near you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Jason tilted his head to the side "do you feel that way too?" he asked. when it came to some things, jason was as naive as a four year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: