Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:16 am

"most vampires don't. there is only a handfull that do, and because of them you attack innocent ones, who in turn attack back. it's a chain reaction." jason said growling. "you should try attacking the ones that actually start the problem instead of killing the innocents" he said. "there are only two dozen that attack humans normally. and none of them have been killed because you always attack the wrong vampires" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:30 pm

"In Walachia, all of them kill humans. There are no 'good ones.' They're all beasts. Its my duty as a Belmont to kill off the evil creatures of the night!" He said, still keeping as still as possible in Bella's grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 pm

"the walachia vampires we know to be evil. we never hindered your killing of them. but when you spread it to other clans, that was where we drew the line" Jason said growling louder. "not all creatures of the night are evil"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:58 pm

"They are where I'm from and most of them are here too. And if you say you're so 'good' then prove it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:23 am

"if i was bad i would have already killed you and i wouldn't have given a f*** about the girl when you grabbed her" he said in nathan's face. "i won't tell her to let you go, since you did threaten her life" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:00 pm

"That was a bluff. I wouldn't have killed her. If I had meant that, I would have already. And I technicly never threatened her. I never wanted to kill her or you. You attacked me!" He said, still not moving except for breathing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:05 pm

"If I remember correctly, you were the one who said you were looking for a fight." Bella murmured low, her voice vibrating into a sort of growl. It seemed amazing how one as small as she was could be so frightening looking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Nathan turned his gaze to Bella. "Yes, but I said not to death. I'm not employed right now, so I'm not out to kill anything or anyone."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:17 pm

"Wonderful. As soon as money is involved you'll kill anything that looks at you funny." Bella growled from under her breath. "I'm not one to kill anything. Ever. But, I cannot deny my friend her a little bit of vengeance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 pm

"Fine. Kill me and lower yourselves to the level of all the Walachian beasts. Or, you could let me go and let me carry on my family's legacy. I'm sure if you would kindly release my neck, we could barter over this some."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:37 pm

"If you run, I will snap your back in half." She growled and let go of his neck, taking one step back. Even a human should be smart enough to know that they couldn't outrun a vampire. Especially Bella. She was very fast. Even for her species.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Jason growled at nathan. "you are just making it worse for yourself. either kill you here, or watch you kill many others who are likely innocent. not a very tough choice to make" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Nathan rubbed his neck. "Thank you... I think. Now as I said, I'm willing to barter over this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "you already told us what our options were. kill you now or let you live to kill others" he said growling. it was taking a good deal of restraint not to snap nathan's neck right now. after all, he had helped kill jason's parents.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm

"I can usually think of some redeemable quality that would make me want to spare you, but after that little stunt, I don't think I can." Bella was clearly not amused. Her kind demeanor had dissipated quickly when he had threatened her. Actually, she was more angry over what he did to Jason's parents than anything he could have done to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 pm

"Those were the first two options I could think of. And I couldn't have done anything about your parents, I was only five, do you really think I could have stopped my parents?" He said glaring slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Jason glared. "maybe not but you could have at least shown some respect for their deaths... when you stood there and laughed at them as they died" he said growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:52 pm

"That was crying you idiot! I was hematophobic((I think that's what the term is...)) back then!" He said, blushing slightly at his childish fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 pm

"if i even understood what that was i still would feel little sympathy for you" he said crossing his arms. [i]your parents killed mine so why shoud i feel any sympathy towards you whatsoever?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:45 am

((Fear of blood. I'll post tomorrow. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 pm

"I don't want your sympathy. I want to get away from here alive. And, no, that vampiric state of being you know of as life is not what I had in mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Jason glared at him. "well excuse me but it's the only form of alive most of us know." he retorted. "as for getting out of here alive you killed off that option a long time ago" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:15 pm

"By trying to save my own hide? That hardly seems fair, does it? You attacked me with intent to kill before I even did anything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:26 pm

jason scofffed. "did nothing my ass. you were the one that came looking for a fight." he said. "you wanted a fight so i gave you one." he said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:15 am

"And, as I have said before, I had no intent to kill either of you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: