Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Kyira stumbled back a bit, any other time she would have gotten mad but not right now.
"You and Marcello both should. Let Linas, Riley and myself search the ground. We can signal you if we find her."

Last edited by Kyira on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:56 pm

"Got it" Linas replied as he followed Riley around the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:06 am

Zane nodded, he and Marcello taking to the skies.

OOC: The area around the mansion has a few places. The woods, the chapel, the graveyard, the lake, and a road that leads to a small village.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Kyira zipped her coat up as she headed towards the woods. She needed a quiet, isolated area to focus in if she wanted to hear Isabella's thoughts. If she was anywhere in the woods, Kyira would know.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Riley found the window that Bella had escaped through, and he looked around for any signs of tracks. "It... it looks like she went off towards the graveyard, or chapel. I'll head over that way." Said Riley as he began to follow the footprints in the soft earth, towards the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Marcello landed next to Riley, "Got a heading down here?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:36 pm

"I think so." Riley replied, stopping for a moment to point out the faint tracks. "I don't know what else it would be." He said, continuing on his path until they had reached the graveyard. (Which I'm assuming is near the chapel as well.)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:29 pm

(It is.)

As Riley crossed into the graveyard, a sort of ethereal whistling greeted him from a bright red-haired woman sitting on a gravestone, "Looking for blondie?" she grinned wide.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Riley walked through the path to the graveyard, eyes on the ground until his ears began to pick up the whistling. He raised his head slowly, turning it about as he looked for the direction of the source. When he had determined that, he walked that way, carefully picking his steps. When the woman on the grave came into view, Riley's lips pressed into a fine line, nearly a frown. "I am. And you have her, I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:21 pm

The woman laughed, "I would if she was alive. She's in the mausoleum. She didn't have what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:50 am

Riley's heart skipped a beat, emotion showing clear in his face as his head slowly turned to look at the tomb. He was a mage of Life, his physical being the pinnacle of what it could be, and the biological cues he showed were bold, and clear. He grimaced, looking back to the red-haired woman. "She was a fragile thing. You don't think eliminating her was... not really necessary?" He replied rhetorically. "If you smash all your bees, they can't make you honey. If she didn't have what you were looking for, she surely can't help you now." Came his reply. "Considering your recent spring of murders, I doubt you intend to let me return to the others. So- before we get all fight-or-flight, I'd like to know something. Why are you doing this? More importantly, will it be worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:26 pm

"Why?" she chuckled, "Why does anyone do anything? To get a... leg up on the competition. And while she can't help me, I'm going to give you a chance to. Bring me the book, and no more of your little friends will have to die. I'm sure they can all attest to my own prowess. You certainly will lose a battle against me. Tell them Dianne sent you." she winked.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Riley huffed a bit, grimacing as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You know I can't do that. I don't even know where it is, to be honest. I seriously doubt the killing stops once you have the book. I may not win, but I might give them the opportunity to- I'm not afraid of you, Dianne. If you're looking for the book, leave-I can't help you there. If its a fight you're looking for, I will happily avenge my friends." Riley replied defiantly, hands lowering to his side.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 am

Dianne rolled her eyes, "Such shows of false bravery bore me. I have seen greater men than you crumble into a blubbering heap, tossing aside all notions of your so called honor in the true face of death. There's no need to be false with me. For now you are messenger. Tell the others what I have told you. Then call me when you're ready to chat." She sat a white simple buisness card on the tombstone, then disappeared into the fog.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Linas ran through the grave yard towards Riley, stumbling on a flat tombstone. "I'm alright" he exclaimed as he dusted himself off. Linas looks towards Riley "Sorry I got distracted. Something" he paused for a a moment, letting his mind wonder for a second, "interesting caught my eye. I'll tell you later. Find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:30 am

Riley looked over at Linas with a grave expression. "I saw Dianne... she told me that she killed Bella. We have to check the tomb." He said, nodding and walking hastily towards the mausoleum. He went to the archaic stone structure, attempting to push the doors open.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 am

Linas, have you guys found anything? I can't hear her thoughts out in these woods.
Kyira leaned herself against a tree, for once feeling exhausted from the effort it took her to reach Linas' mind. He must have been farther from her than she anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:59 pm

The doors felt to be barred shut. Human strength wouldn't be enough here.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:28 am

"Stand back" Linas huffed as he took a running start at the door. Soon he was engulfed in dust and debris. "I'm alright" he exclaimed as he laid on the ground still.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:49 am

The shattered door lay in fragments around him, the tomb filled with dust that floated until it settled.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:54 pm

Kyira stopped walking as she heard the muffled sound of stone breaking echo through the forest. She cursed silently to herself as she broke into a run towards the sound, never breaking stride until she saw Riley standing outside a tomb and Linas' dust covered head sticking out from inside.
"What the hell guys? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:58 am

The mausoleum was ancient. Dust flew back at the exposure to the new light outside. A sort of gurgling, choking, gasping sound came from behind one of the raised stone coffins.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Kyira took a few cautious steps forward, her violet eyes scanning the back of the tomb. Her heart beat increased with each second that passed.
Who the hell is in there...
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:31 am

"I saw Dianne. She... she said Bella's in here." He said as he shouldered into the Mausoleum behind Kyira, scanning the dusty, stale interior for the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:00 pm

Kyira carefully stepped around the debris, her hand on the stone wall for support. She finally reached the source of the gasping and crouched down. She could barely see who or what is was. She reached out to touch whoever it was gently.
"Isabella..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next