Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm

"Yes, Kyira. And hopefully Jason doesn't hit on you much, I can already tell he's into you and personally...I think he's weird." Kyira mouthed the last part, no way in hell Jason could hear it.
((And if you say you do I'll smack you ^_^))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Bella looked up, "Into me?" she seemed confused, "Why on earth would he be into me? I'm nothing special."
Zane frowned, "Besides, we need to see if we can find Dianne. She should be here by now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Jason facepalmed. "you could have let me stay a puppy to find her. i can track best in animal form anyway" he said anoyed. now he would have to let bella see his secret before he had wanted to. he held out his hand. "just give me a strand of hair or something" he said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:47 pm

((Zane should slap Jason for being rude =]))
"It's obvious, he stares at you, talks about you all the time and he turned into a puppy just to be around you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Bella frowned, clearly angered, "He what?"
Zane frowned, "Sheesh, rude much. Did I wake you too early? Come on, let's get outside before Kyira makes Bella really angry at you. If she's anything like her mother, heaven help us all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Jason sighed. 'so much for my secret" he muttered walking outside, his tail hanging down. "sorry about being rude" he said once they were outside. he leaned against the side of the house and closed his eyes sighing a bit that his secret was out now.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:59 pm

"You heard me. He was a little puppy, trying to play with you, not in the dirty meaning of the word."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Bella's eyes narrowed as she looked over at the door where he had gone out, "I'm going to kill him. Slowly."
Zane shrugged, "No problem." He handed Jason a hairbrush with lots of curly red hairs in it, "This is all I have of Dianne's on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Jason sniffed it before turning into a large silver wolf. "follow me then" he said sniffing the ground and running off after the scent trail. he realized bella pretty much hated him now. it wasn't like he wasn't going to tell her... eventually..
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Kyira chuckled.
"You're more like me than I had ever expected. I always said that about people I dislike."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Bella shrugged, "I don't really care if you like me or not. So long as you don't kill me in my sleep." She walked out the back door, and soon caught up to Jason, tapping his shoulder. As soon as he turned around, she sucker-punched him in the face so hard there was an audible crack much like the noise an aluminum baseball bat made when it his a ball. It sent him back a good two feet. Zane looked up at Bella with a bit of surprise, "Damn... I guess she is more like her mom than I expected."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Jason yelped audibly and returned to human form, blood comming from his nose. in this form his ribs showed a bit. his wolf form was too furry for it to be noticed. he slowly pushed himself up. he was still weak from being malnourished. "well i guess i deserved that for trying to make you comfortable around me" he said wiping the blood from his nose and craking his nose back into place. "zane if you're trying to find dianne for her you can do it without me" he said simply. he didn't take kindly to that sort of assault. a crack of thunder went off over head and it began to pour. "i can't track scents in the rain anyway" he said shaking his head. He looked at bella. "i would have though you would have at least had the guts to wait till i was looking at you, instead of hitting someone unprepared like one of those creatures" he said reffering to the slayers and people who had killed her parents. "zane i'm sorry but i should go" he said. he lept up onto a street lamp and dissappeared into the treetops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 pm

((He kinda diserved it....))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Bella growled under her breath and ran back inside. She felt a little guilty about maybe hurting his feelings, but she didn't like being deceived. If he wanted to talk to her, he could have done so as a human. Sure, she hated talking to people, but still. He didn't have to pretend he was someone else.
Zane followed Jason, "Wait a sec, Jason!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Kyira's face was a bit shocked, but she still sat in her chair, hearing exactly what had happened.
"So...uhm..."
Kyira felt very uncomfortable with just the twins around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Jason was already gone. zane would have no chance of finding him. of course his feelings were hurt. he hadn't been pretending to be something he wasn't. he was a wolf demon. that puppy was him. he hadn't been doing anything wrong, unless trying to help was wrong, which apparantly it was. he was in a dark alley, behind a couple of dumpsters so that he couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Bella marched past Kyira and sat between Riot and Kalvin, "Life sucks."
Zane sighed and came in, "Come on, Riot. I need all of you I can get to find Jason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Adrian looked up as Bella spoke. "I second that."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Bella gave a brief, slight grin, "Do optimist annoy you as much as they do me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:12 pm

"I don't think anyone could possible despise them as much as I do." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:29 pm

"Eh...I don't think I want to go look for that guy. He's got a hair eating disorder..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 pm

a faint howl came to their ears. jason had long ago taught zane that the particular howl they were hearing was meant to tell others to stay away because of danger. for jason to put out that howl... something had to be horribly wrong. in the alley, slayers, and a few demons who wanted the vampire diary were surrounding him. jason already had a bullet in his side. "for the last time.." jason said through gritted teeth. "i don't know who this bella person is" he said staring down his attacker.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Zane frowned, "Come on Riot. Kalvin, we might need you, too."
Bella looked up, "The puppy get himself in trouble?" She frowned. She still looked hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:51 pm

now that they were listening another shot rang out, followed by a howl of pain. jason now had a second bullet in his side. "now mutt, tell us where the diary is" one of the slayers said. "go to hell" jason said his hand, which was covered in blood, swiped at the air, the blood drops turning into blades that killed a few of his attackers. ((sorta like Inuyasha's blades of blood attack)) had jason been better fed, and had he not been surprize attacked, he wouldn't have had any trouble, but injured, and weak from hunger... he didn't stand much chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Riot jumped up and followed, "Sweet! We get to beat people up!"
Kalvin rolled his eyes, "Testosterone overload..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next