Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Kyira rolled her eyes at Riot.
"You're hopeless kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Kalvin laughed a bit, "Ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Zane rolled his eyes, "Come on, we can't waist time, you two."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Riot sighed, "Alright... Let's got save the stray..."
Kalvin smacked the back of his head, "Be nice!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Zane rolled his eyes, "Come on..."
They ran outside and into the city, following the sound of Jason's howl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 pm

another loud howl cut the air. more slayers lay dead around him, but one had gotten close, and now a dagger stuck out of his back. he was surrounded, and in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 pm

As they rounded the corner where Jason was, Riot... or more like a group of Riots... surrounded the remaining slayers, tearing them apart. Kalvin and Zane were overhead, Kalvin creating the illusion in thier minds that Jason wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Bella looked up at Kyira, "Does the weird one ever shut up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Jason looked up at them and managed to smile in relief. his knees buckled under him and he fell to the ground, the world becomming black to him as he lost consciousness. his blood already was forming a pool around him. if he wasn't a tough wolf he would be dead already.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Zane landed next to Jason, setting Kalvin on the ground. "We need to get him back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 pm

"You go on ahead. Riot and I can walk." Kalvin offered.
"We will do no such thing!" Three of the Riots said at the same time, "We'll take a bus."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Zane nodded, "Thanks, you two... five..." he blinked and flew off with Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Jason was still out of it. he was losing a lot of blood. even for him he was in a danger zone. if he bled too much more he would be a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Zane brought him inside, "Vampires, watch it... there's a lot of blood..." He warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Adrian lifted his head as Zane mentoned "Blood" but pinched his nose when he smelt it. "Ugh, its almost as bad as werewolf blood...." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Kyira couldn't help but chuckle.
"I know what you mean...blood doesn't smell appealing to me...but canine blood smells...nasty..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Zane frowned, "Anyone any good with a first aid kit?"
Bella sighed. She had learned from Dianne, but she would rather someone else do it. She was shaken and liable to mess up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:31 pm

"Just like the mutt it comes out of, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Jason moved a bit in zane's grip. he growed faintly at adrian. "watch it... i may be hurt but i'm still fit enough to kick your a**" he said breathing rather hard. he had regained consciousness but he was still hurting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:35 pm

"Oh shut it and get yourself patched up. You're not exactly putting off a pleasent scent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Jason growled louder. "must be easy to pick on an injured wolf. just wait until i'm able to move again." he said shaking a bit from having lost so much blood. he looked up at zane. "zane.. they were asking about bella and the diary... i don't know if they meant this one or not, but her name came up a lot" he said remembering how urgent what information he had was.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Kyira stood and sighed.
"Here, let me do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll wait 'til your better, then."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Bella stood up. All this talk about the Diary was making her nervous. She just had to make sure it was there...
Zane smiled, "Hey... Morning, sunshine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Jason looked at bella when he stood, his eyes softened when he looked at her. He didn't know what to do about her now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next