Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:34 pm

"She always made it out of everything." Zane laughed, "And she was an optimist like you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, she was always so happy and fun."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Zane laughed, "I hate to try and make her into something she may not be, but I hope her daughter turns out to be like her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:43 pm

He laughed a little too. "Yeah, but it seems like she's more like Adrian... well, the guy Adrian, haven't met the girl yet."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Zane nodded, "Who knows? She may end up somewhere in the middle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:45 pm

"Yeh, a happy medium." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Zane chuckled, "It seems to be the best place to be. If you are too optimistic, you get your hopes crushed. If you are to pessimistic, then no one likes you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:49 pm

He nodded a little bit. "But thats what a ton of pessimists are out to do."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 pm

"Crush your hopes?" He looked up, "Yah. I've seen that in action."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:52 pm

"No, getting everyone to dislike them... well, crushing hopes too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 am

Jason dug silently. he was using his claws, digging like any wolf would. his pace was much faster than zane and the other guy's. he was soon a good two feet down, still tossing out dirt.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Zane smiled, "Something tells me you could probably do this all on your own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Jason was three feet down by the time he finished speaking. "yeah i could" he said smiling up at him. "how deep do you want it?" he asked as he started to expand the hole
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:48 pm

"Six feet." He chuckled, "It's the way Bella would have wanted it. She hates figures of speech."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Jason nodded. he dug faster sending dirt everywhere, including zane's face. soon it was at six feet and now he was just making the hole a perfect rectantle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Nathan just stepped back and let Jason dig.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Zane laughed, wiping dirt off of him, "See? Didn't even need us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:13 pm

"Nope." Nathan said, looking over the grave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Jason got out the last chuck of dirt, which was stuck together almost like a rock, and inadvertantly tossed it so it landed on nathan's head and broke, covering him in dirt. Jason sat down in the bottom of the hole. "okay i'm tired" he said panting a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:21 pm

((That happened to my friend's little brother and almost broke his neck. The next day he was at school and he was in P.E. or recess or something and ran into his friend and hit his neck/head, and was paralyzed from the neck down for about three hours. No one noticed until the principal walked around and saw him on the ground. He yelled at him at first. xD ))
Nathan blinked once and laughed a bit as he began to dust himself off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Zane covered his mouth as he laughed, "It's alright. You can rest if you like. Nathan, mind bringing everyone out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Nathan nodded. "Yeah." He said as he walked back inside. "All right, if everyone will please come outside...." He said, not really sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Bella picked up a piece of paper to mark her place, walking out into the rain as she tucked the Diary in her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Adrian got up as well and walked out after her. "You going to be okay, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Bella looked up and nodded, "I think so. I didn't really know her that well..." She sighed, then attempted a smile, "but thanks for asking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next