Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:27 pm

jason's tail wagged more and he of course troted right to her face, which was now within reach, and proceeded to lick her cheek repeatedly. his tail wagged faster as he lay down close to her and kept licking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 pm

"Stop it!" She giggled, but it was more the kind of stop that someone said when they were being tickled that sounded more like an invitation to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Jason's tail wagged more quicly and he licked her face more. he was glad to see her smile right now. he could reveal who he was later.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Bella laughed and played with the puppy for a few minuites, then yawned and rolled over on her back, "Naptime for me, kid. See you in the morning?" She asked, but was asleep before she would have had time for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Jason smiled to himself and crawled up onto her chest and curled up there, falling asleep as well. he was of course tired. he would stay with her. zane knew he could do this, so jason just had to hope zane didnt blow his cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:01 am

Adrian sighed lightly. Well, at least she's not as peppy as her mum.... He thought.
Nathan silently sat on the couch with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:11 am

Zane sat down, "Kyira, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 am

"Ideas for what? Killing perv boy over there or dealing with Bella's offspring?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 am

"Bella the second, Kyira. I could really care less how you deal with Riot." Zane rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:18 am

"Don't roll your eyes at me dude, I will f***ing knock them out of your head."
It was obvious she was really ticked off right now and messing with Kyira was a bad idea.
"You know I don't know what to do about her, I only raised myself and raising myself was a long process. Just give her time to get over her mom dying then just watch out for her."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Zane nodded. The group hung out for a long time, giving Bella time to sleep, but still there was no news of Dianne, "Where is the red-headed b****..." Zane wondered, then sighed. He'd have to get Bella up soon. He walked into Bella's room, giving her shoulder a light shake, "Bells, wake up." He whispered softly.
Bella rolled over, the small puppy she had found hugged close to her, "Hm..? Oh..."
"You need to get dressed." He smiled at the dog, aware of who it was.
"Mkay. Give em a sec." She mumbled, stretching out as Zane left, leaving the door open in case the dog felt like following Zane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Jason gave a puppy yawn when the movement woke him up. He looked up at bella and his tail wagged happily for her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Bella smiled lightly, patting the puppy's head, "Follow Zane. He'll get you something to eat while I get dressed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 pm

jason smiled and licked her cheek a lot before jumping off the bed, rolling since he slipped when he landed, then trotted out the door after zane, stil remaining in his adorable puppy form
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Zane chuckled and lifted Jason up, "Come on, you aren't fooling me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Jason popped him on the nose. "hush. i know you know but i want bella to be comfortable and i can help with that best in this form as long as you don't blow my cover" he whispered after making sure bella wasn't out yet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Zane rolled his eyes, "We'll say we lost the dog. I need you to have thumbs for a while." He put Jason down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Jason pouted. "why do you need my thumbs?" he asked as he reluctantly turned back into human form, not checcking to see if bella had seen that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Zane shrugged, "I like talking to people better than I do puppy dogs."
Bella came out a few minuites afterword, dressed in a black dress without decoration. It was simple, but it looked good on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 pm

jason rolled his eyes. 'that had better not be the only reason" he said annoyed as he looked at bella. he rather liked being her puppy.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Kyira gave a little wave at Bella.
"Come here and sit by me Bella, we're going to have to get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Bella came over to Kyira quietly and sat down next to her obediently, "Yes, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 pm

"You don't have to say ma'am to me, I'm your friend, not your guardian." Kyira's smile was warm and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Bella smiled lightly, a warm, half-smile that Kyira had grown accustomed to on the first Bella. "Alright. Kyira, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Jason crossed his arms and waited for zane to give another reason why he had been needed in human form. he preferred being bella's puppy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next