Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:30 pm

"I'm attempting to flirt, but I don't think she likes me." Zane shrugged, "But, you always told me I sucked at it anyway." he laughed slightly, looking over his shoulder to watch Kyira come toward them. He had memorized what different expressions on her face meant, and this one read as 'ohmigawd! I'm so embarrassed!'. He felt a little guilty, had he made her embarrassed? He couldn't help but blush bright red and look back down at his feet as they came back.
Please don't let her get mad at me...
His mind silently pleaded for her to have mercy upon his soul this once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm

Marcello sighed at his brother.
"If you only knew Zane, if you only knew..."
Kyira walked back in, clothes in hand and her face down. She walked past Zane and felt herself blush a bright red as she got in the shower. She took off her old clothes and tossed them over the shower. Her shirt and pants landed near Marcello and her bra landed right on Zane's head.
At this Marcello burst out laughing and Kyira knew what that probably meant.
"Sorry..." Kyira called, majorly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Jason watched the flying path of her bra and stifled a laugh of his own. he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself just yet. He wondered when bella woud return. he felt more at ease with her around. He knew he'd have to go looking for a shirt before too long, since his was hardly more then a rag. He lay back on the matress again, still surprized that there were more people then just him, or him and bella, that survived the end of the world. it was more then he could hope for. he just hoped they wouldn't turn out like the people in his past.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Bella had been stationed outside the shower as a guard to keep either of the boys from flying up and looking in, not that she could do much to stop them, just give Kyira warning. She giggled as Zane blushed brightly and knocked her underwear off his head, looking between a laughing Bella, Marcello, and Jason before shrugging and kicking it away. He wasn't particularly thrilled by ladies underwear, but that may have been because he was still pretty young. He had hit puberty, but only barely, and one had to remember, Marcello hadn't given him 'the talk' yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Marcello slowly controlled his laughter and sighed.
"Zane, you're going to be a horrible man. Any normal guy would have enjoyed that on his head more than you could imagine."
Kyira had tuned most of the laughing and teasing out. She got out of the shower humming to herself, the towel secure around her as she walked to the back of the store. Her hair was wet but in about 10 minutes it would be dry enough to fix and make manageable. She turned and made sure no one was around before she took of the towel and dressed herself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:42 pm

"You're turn, Marcello!" Bella said in a sing-song voice. She liked that Zane wasn't a pervert yet. He was so much more fun to be around like this. Bella tossed a towel at him, expecting him to catch it like always. Zane looked around confused at all of this.
"Why would I have enjoyed getting hit by her clothes?" the curious confusion in his voice, face, and eyes was evident. He had no idea what they were talking about. He looked over his shoulder at Bella, "Seriously. Do you have any idea?"
Bella shrugged, "I have no clue." And honestly, she only had a faint idea herself. As far as this subject went, she only knew that boys were usually dirty-minded. She was actually more naive than he was.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Marcello caught the towel and went in the shower, but not before whispering a few things about what he was meaning into Zane's ear.
((Pretty much told him what the under garments hid and why guys liked them.))
Kyira walked back over, a bit upset.
"Bella, why did I let you convince me to wear a skirt? Seriously, it's beyond not what I'd wear. At least let me wear a pair of leggings underneath."
Kyira tried to smooth out the ruffled skirt and cover a bit more of her legs.
((It looks like this, for reference =D It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Deathkittytartanskirt))

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:50 pm

"Because it's cute. And if you must wear tights, then I suggest something with fishnet." Bella grinned brightly.
Zane listened to what Marcello was telling him, blushing brighter and brighter with each word. Marcello was only half way through what he was saying when Zane took off outside, forgetting that he wasn't wearing a jacket and simply letting the cold wind cut into his arms as his face returned to it's normal color.
How is that supposed to be at all interesting?
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Marcello laughed as he got in the shower.
"Kyira, you might want to go get him before he freezes himself."
Kyira sighed at Bella and walked out of the store, not before getting a pair of leggings and heading outside to get Zane.
"Come one Zane, whatever he said can't be that bad, I mean I told him all I know and he wouldn't tell you what i told him. I know he wouldn't."
Kyira put her hand on his arm smiling, even though she was bloody freezing, if her nearly blue lips weren't a big enough sign, her legs were probably shaking horribly now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Zane shook his head, "How the heck is that supposed to be fun? It sounds like it would just make a person cold."
He looked over his shoulder, then felt a pang of shame for getting Kyira out in the cold. He stood, frowned, then took off his shirt, "You didn't have to come out here."
He wrapped it around her shoulders, his arms linking around her as well. As cold as it was outside, Zane's body was warm and firm against hers. It was enough to send any girl, emo or otherwise, into spasms of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Kyira smiled and looked up at Zane.
"Well I don't like my friends being out in the cold, so come on, let's go back in where it's warm."
Kyira did feel a bit happier that she was warmer, probably happier than if someone else had been warming her up.
Inside where Marcello was, he had finished his shower and was frowning at his shirt. It was torn and slightly bloody from where he had to carry Kyira to the mall after the world ended, she had cut her head and it had bled for what seem like forever.
"Bella, would you mind coming with me to get a shirt? If it's not too much to ask..."
Marcello half smiled and silently prayed she would come with him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 pm

Bella nodded, "Sure. I don't mind." She looked over at Kyira and Zane, smiling brighter than Kyira had seen her smile since she got sick. Bella skipped alongside Marcello, taking his hand and dragging him into an Aeropostale (sp?) to get some clothes. It was way more his style than Zane and his Hot Topic.
Zane smiled back at Bella, "She seems to be doing better. I wonder why so." his eyes met Kyira's, searching to see if she knew why Bella was feeling so much better. Not that he was complaining, simply that he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Kyira grinned happily.
"I think I know why. Remember when we first met and how even though Bella was hyped up on sugar she was all over Marcello? Well, I think she's happy because after almost losing her, he's showing he likes her now."
Kyira watched as Marcello and Bella went into the store.
Marcello blushed as Bella led him forward.
"Do you think I need to get a button up shirt, or a pull over shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 pm

If it was up to me? No shirt. Bella thought.
"Pull over." She said, "No need to dress formally. We aren't going to any parties for a while."
Her eyes scanned over the store, looking through all of the things that she thought would look good on Marcello, then pulled him over to one of the racks by the hand, "Here. Try these on." She tossed a few armloads of clothes at him, letting him take his pick out of those. One thing Bella had an eye for was clothing. Her parents used to send her out shopping to get rid of her, so she learned to appreciate multiple styles of clothing. She could put together anything from the preppiest of outfits, to clothing worthy of Jade Puget himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:46 pm

"All right, I'll try on these."
Marcello had 3 or 4 shirts in his arms, two of which were white undershirts that showed off his toned chest. If a girl didn't look at him and scream Edward Cullen, they must be blind.
"Hopefully we won't have to deal with baby making anytime soon." Kyira whispered to Zane.
Her breath probably tickled his ear, since she was so close and and barely saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:52 pm

"What?" Zane's voice suddenly became horse. Marcello hadn't gotten that far. It was hilarious how he panicked at the mention of anything sexual-related. He was so out on that topic, he just wasn't sure how to respond to anything. If they did do anything like that, it would end up being Kyira explaining it to him instead of how it was usually the other way around.
Bella nodded in approval and pushed him into the dressing room, "I'll be right out here. Let me see when you are done."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:56 pm

Kyira laughed and hugged Zane.
"Don't worry sweetie, you don't need to worry about that. I was just kidding."
Kyira let go and looked towards the store the two were in.
"Okay Bella, what do you think?"
Marcello walked out in the first under shirt which clung tightly to his body and showed of his muscular arms.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Zane exhaled in relief. Not that he didn't enjoy being around Kyira, he was just nervous about that kind of thing. He didn't have the faintest idea what even went on in that kind of scenario and really couldn't even bring himself to think the word. He put his arm around Kyira and held her to his firm chest, which was still bare as he hadn't taken his shirt back from Kyira.
Bella gave Marcello two thumbs-up, "Wonderful. Simple, yet elegant. Now... If we tried a jacket with that..." she muttered, taking off into the racks of clothing and coming back with a black leather jacket that she put on him, again emphasizing that he did look like Edward Cullen.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Kyira blushed slightly at the contact between her and Zane. She moved in a slow way to pull his shirt off from around herself.
"Here, you might want it. It could get cold in here, you never know." Kyira muttered, not really wanting him to put it on.
Marcello looked at himself in the mirror and chuckled.
"I look like that character from Twilight, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 pm

"Don't worry about it." Bella smiled, "It's definitely a good thing." Her eyes appraised him with a smile. She definitely knew what she was talking about in this area. Now if only she could get Zane to let him dress her...
Zane shook his head, "You need it more than I do. I'm warm natured." his words tickled at her ear like the feeling of butterfly wings brushing against her skin. It was enough to send goosebumps down her skin and a warm pink blush to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Marcello gave Bella that he-would-never-let-you-dress-him look.
"You know the only person who Zane will let dress him is Kyira, considering she's the 'scenester' or whatever it is she calls it."
Kyira felt herself shiver and the blood rush to her cheeks.
"All right, but when you're arm turns black and falls off don't blame me."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 pm

"I won't." Zane promised, then chuckled. The tips of his hair brushed her cheeks lightly, and his chest rose and fell with his breathing. Clearly, he was in no hurry to let her go.
Bella laughed, then mock-pouted. "I can put together a good outfit. He just doesn't trust me enough." She giggled and turned him toward the dressing room, "At least not yet. Now, hurry. I am going to find you some more stuff to put on." Bella shut the door and allowed herself to blush crimson, then ran off to the other racks to get more clothes for Marcello.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Marcello felt himself smile brightly. He was finally getting some form of alone time with Bella, what he'd wanted for a while now. He pulled off the shirt and went back out to wait on her to deliver another shirt.
Kyira couldn't help but giggle when his hair tickled her cheeks. She felt her cheeks burned a bright crimson as she giggled and she quickly clapped her hands over her mouth in hopes of stopping the giggling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Zane looked down at her and frowned, "Now, hold the phone. I like it when you giggle." He moved her hands to her sides and began tickling her stomach, "Now laugh!" He grinned, letting his hair fall in his face like it used to when he was really focusing on something.
Bella came back and handed him one, admiring his firmly muscled chest without being too obvious. "Here. Try this one." she shook her head to tear her gaze from him, then blushed brightly and looked down at her feet in embarrassment. He probably saw her silly gawking.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Kyira started squirming around under his tickling and laughed uncontrollably.
"Zane...stop it...no fair!"
By this time Kyira's face hurt from smiling and was bright red.
Marcello chuckled quietly, trying to act like he didn't see her staring. He went into the dressing room and put on the shirt. He walked back out for Bella to see.
"Is this one okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next