Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Jason stayed where he was, still trying to meditate. it was his way of relaxing. he wasn't used to using other people to help him relax. He was too used to being alone. too used to having no one to lean on when things got rough. so now he was contained within himself. He had been this way for a long time, and especially now it didn't seem like that was going to change anytime soon. He took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh of sorts. he didn't realize bella was any different. he didn't know her that well after all.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Kyira stood up and pointed a shaky finger at Bella.
"That is not Bella!!" She said rather loudly.
Marcello looked at Kyira with a confused expression.
"What do you mean that's not Bella?"
"Well, she's being a little brat and Bella doesn't talk like that!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Bella's eyes were pure hurt, the deep green that they had all grown so accustomed to shaking like a child about to burst into tears. Bella looked over at Marcello, expecting him to take Kyira's side. Was she really being a brat? She didn't mean it like that... She was just feeling a little unsure about the group after what happened with Ash. She really didn't even know that it had come out sounding so rude. "I-I'm sorry..."
Zane looked at Kyira, "Maybe Bella just isn't feeling good, Kyira, that was no reason to say it wasn't her. We all have our moods sometimes."
Bella looked between them all, then shoved away from Marcello and took of down tha hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 pm

"Well, the Bella I've known has never talked like that, I mean never! So excuse me for thinking Ash had some mind power that let's him rape her brain or something." Kyira said as she crossed her arms and flopped down on the carpet.
Marcello sighed and stood up.
"Kyira, next time whisper your thoughts to one of us before you jump up and shout them to what's left of the world, okay?"
"Oh bite me bubble butt..."
Marcello just shook his head and followed after Bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Bella kept running down the hall, hiding behind a collumn as tears ran down her cheeks like waterfalls. She wiped them away, wishing that she wasn't such a pain. If she could just learn when to keep her mouth shut and just do as she was told, she wouldn't be in this mess. And she wasn't just thinking about Kyira yelling at her, if she had just been a good girl and done what her mom and dad told her to, then she wouldn't be such a burden on Kyira in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Marcello followed behind Bella and stopped a few feet away from where she stood. He knew what she was probably thinking and he knew that Kyira didn't say that in a way to make Bella sound like she was being grumpy for no reason, Kyira just thought Ash had taken control of her body or something along those lines.
"Bella, are you alright? You know Kyira didn't mean anything bad back there, she just thought...assumed more like it...that Ash had overtaken you or something, since he said he could take anyone's powers. You never know what he might be able to do."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Bella jumped when she heard Marcello's voice, quickly attempting to look alright, but failing quite miserably. Her mascara was smeared all down her cheeks and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her voice got really high-pictched on regular intervals from a case of hiccups she had contracted. She looked over at him,unaware of how awful she looked. Her head was still wrapped in bloody red bandages and she looked a mess, "I-I didn't m-mean to be m-mean... or r-rude..." she hiccuped.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Marcello walked over to her and enveloped her into a tight bear hug.
"It's all right Bella, you didn't mean anything by it. You've been through a lot so don't feel bad. If Kyira had been attacked by Ash she would have been a lot grumpier and probably would have done worse than what you did."
Kyira was sitting in her emo bubble watching the dust fly around, a entertained, yet bored expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Bella shook her head, "It doesn't matter what Kyira would have done, it was what I did do that's making everyone so upset. Good grief, I don't see why you all want to stay around me so badly. Why didn't you just let me die? You've had plenty of opportunities to just leave me and let me go. And I'm sure if you change your mind about wanting me here, you'll have another chance to just leave me. And no one would blame you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Jason was still in his meditative state, waiting for something to happen. he let out a breath and opened his eyes. at first, he was confused, because he was a little way higher than he remembered. he lookked down. he was floating a good ten feet off the ground. "oh cr-" he didn't finish as his concentration broke and he fell flat on his head on a hollow section of the floor, causing the noise to echo for a good distance. "i guess there was something to those martial arts movies" he said sitting up and rubing his head, which had a rather large bump now. the floor had a huge crack in it from the force of jason's head hitting it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 pm

"Bella we want to stay around you because we care about you. In some way each of us have fallen in love with who you are. We love you and don't want you to die or even think about letting you die. So don't ever think that. We value your friendship and life more than you can imagine. Just think about what kind of hell Zane would live through if you were to die. He'd be a permanent emo boy."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:48 pm

"Zane would learn to get over it." Bella stood weakly and tried to walk off toward one of the stores, having to lean against a column and try to breathe. She hated being weak. Everyone worried about her altogether too much. Did they really feel like that, or were they like Ash? Using her to get something else? Perhaps Ash was doing her a favor by opening her eyes to what her 'friends' have been doing the whole time.
Zane couldn't help but laugh a little as Jason fell, "Sorry..." He giggled, "Are you OK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Jason rubbed his head. "yeah i'm alright but i broke the floor" he said rubbing his head, which hurt rather badly right now. "lucky for me i have a hard head" he said laughing a bit before his eyes swivled a bit and he fell unconscious. that was one heck of a delayed reaction. when it came to blows to the head, it often took a long time for it to be of any effect. came in handy for fights. though when it kicked in it was more than a little annoying to him. he was out cold for now. it didn't even look like he was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

"Zane would never get over it Bella."
Marcello grabbed her by the shoulders gently and made her look at him in the eyes.
"Bella, we need you. It's not a matter of wanting anymore. I doubt any of us would want to live with you gone. We all love you, more than you're thinking, so please...stop thinking all these negative thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Bella sniffed and wiped her nose on her sleeve, "I don't know if you are like Ash. What if you guys are only using me, just like he was?"
Zane went over to Jason, quickly checking for a pulse, "Hm... Delayed reaction, I guess." He sat him up, then tenatively put his arm around Kyira, "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Marcello cupped her face in his hands and stared her straight into her eyes.
"Bella...I swear to you, I am nothing like Ash, none of us are. I love you way too much to do what Ash wants to do to you. I would never, never hurt you like that."
Kyira screamed and moved away from Zane.
"Don't touch me!"
Kyira had that face that said she was in one of her full staring off moods and touching her or interrupting her was a BAD idea.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:18 am

Zane put his hands up in a bit of a surrender, keeping them up until he determined Kyira wasn't going to kill him. Yet. Then, he casually brushed his hair out of his face while combing his fingers through it, the right corner lifted up in a bit of a smirk.
Bella held her breath a bit, not sure how to react to the closeness between her and Marcello. She remembered the casual friendship between them, both with a sort of hidden feeling for the other that was hard to place a finger on, not to mention she had never heard him say those three words, "You... love me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 am

Jason slowly opened his eyes. he noticed other people around and began to move away, as if he was horribly scared. "where the hell am I?" he murmured looking around frantically. he turned tail and bolted. if his reaction didn't completely give it away, he had lost his memory.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 am

Zane sighed in an almost irritated manner, "I hate amnesia. Have I ever mentioned that? It's like one of those animes all over again. Everyone always looses their memory. Should I go after him?" Zane asked, looking over at Kyira to see if she had any input. If she didn't answer, he was just going to get him and bring him back before something bad grabbed him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Kyira sighed a bit. "God I really...if I weren't so nice I'd say no because he's faking. But sure go ahead and get him. If you don't then Bella will bight my head off and I kinda like my head attached to my body."
Marcello felt his face get a bit warm,but it didn't blush.
"Yes Bella...I do..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Zane laughed and took off his shirt, tossing it on one of the benches and flying off after Jason, eventually catching him and flying him up onto the roof, "Everything OK, Jason?" Zane asked with a light, friendly smile.

Bella blushed, even though Marcello didn't, looking in his eyes just to make sure he wasn't just lying to her. She couldn't find any trace of a lie in him, so she just followed her initial reaction. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, crying tears of happiness softly into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Marcello chuckled lightly to himself and hugged Bella back firmly.
"Bella I kind of figured it was obvious to you how I felt, it was to the others. Heck, I remember them poking fun at me in front of me about it. Did you honestly have no idea?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11