Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Brave New World: Part 1 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Brave New World: Part 1 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Brave New World: Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Brave New World: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Brave New World: Part 1 P1040980-1

With the European colonization of the new world, influence was also brought from Europe's many customs, cultures... creatures. When the first colonists set their feet upon American soil, Europe's cruel creatures of the night did as well... vampires. They came to defile and conquer the new world, just as they had done to their own. But, the brave new world had it's own defenses... just as Europe had it's vampires, the natives had tales of men who could take the form of beasts. These skinwalkers as they were called could assume not only the form of a strong warrior, but also of a primal, bulky man-wolf. Now, who will win? Will the natives defend their homeland, or will Europe claim it as there own?

((Okay guys, this is your typical vampire (Sunlight won't burn them, but it still hurts like hell, so they tend to be nocturnal) vs werewolf (They can only change after dark) RP, but you can be a human too. BUT, if you are a werewolf, you must be Native American, and if you are a vampire, you must be European (Humans can be either).))

Brave New World: Part 1 Guy-1
Adrian F. Tepes
Race: European-Vampire
Bio: Adrian Farenheits Tepes is a name not known by many. Unless you're a Walachian history major... and then there are still very few confirmed details. There are really only two true proven ones... his father was Vlad Tepes, and his Walachian reign was short lived after his father's death. The rest is all myth and mystery. Some say he died shortly after his father, others say he never died at all. Some say he drank nothing other than wine, others say it was blood. Some say he had many pet bats, others say he was the bats. Some say he's long gone and forgotten, others say he walks among us today....

Brave New World: Part 1 Akahando
Akahando
Race: Native American-Skinwalker
Tribe: Croatoan
Bio: Akahando is a proud, young warrior of his tribe, and a born skinwalker. He's willing to go to any means to protect his people and his homeland, but he's still a kindhearted person.

Brave New World: Part 1 004aecc55fba34216b17e01a1a559512
Dianne Ward
Race: European Vampire
Bio: Dianne was born to a wealthy family of nobles, and was raised believing that she would get whatever she asked for. She was turned by an ex-lover hoping to stay with her forever, entranced by her beauty. She was quick to turn him down, having never bound herself to one man. After the rest of her family died out, she still retained the family fortune. She is proud and vain, and a passionate lover, but enjoys her freedom.

Brave New World: Part 1 White_by_chinad0ll
Adrastea
Tribe: Wanderer
Bio: Adrastea made her first transformation into the wolf-creature when she was 15 and since then, her face hasn't aged at all. Her hair turned white with years, until her human appearance was like the wolf, with white fur and blue eyes. She was the oldest in her tribe until they were all killed by settlers taking their land. Since she was the only wolf, and the attack was during the day, she was powerless to stop them. Now she's a wanderer, just living day by day.

Brave New World: Part 1 Native_American_by_EvILWeriDO
Mingan, called Ming
Race: Human, native
Bio: Ming is a member of Akahando's tribe, but usually doesn't say much. Since she saw the skin-walkers, she's wished she was one.

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Brave New World: Part 1 004aecc55fba34216b17e01a1a559512
Dianne Ward
Race: European Vampire
Bio: Dianne was born to a wealthy family of nobles, and was raised believing that she would get whatever she asked for. She was turned by an ex-lover hoping to stay with her forever, entranced by her beauty. She was quick to turn him down, having never bound herself to one man. After the rest of her family died out, she still retained the family fortune. She is proud and vain, and a passionate lover, but enjoys her freedom.

Brave New World: Part 1 White_by_chinad0ll
Adrastea
Tribe: Wanderer
Bio: Adrastea made her first transformation into the wolf-creature when she was 15 and since then, her face hasn't aged at all. Her hair turned white with years, until her human appearance was like the wolf, with white fur and blue eyes. She was the oldest in her tribe until they were all killed by settlers taking their land. Since she was the only wolf, and the attack was during the day, she was powerless to stop them. Now she's a wanderer, just living day by day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:11 pm

((Accepted, of course.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm

((^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 pm

((Your Native American character is ancient though @_@))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

((Mmhm... I'm ready to start if you are. Dianne sure as heck is. Happy Dance ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 pm

((Lol, okay. I wasn't sure if I should post now, or wait for more people.))

Adrian sat in his crudly and recently constructed log cabin, waiting for the sun to set. The ships had just recently arrived, so no glorious living areas could be made yet. It was quite a let-down from where he was used to staying.

Akahando watched the new settelers from where he crouched in the bushes. He had his bow in hand, just in case any of them tried to do anything suspicioud. His tribe had sent him to scope out the white men who had came in the great ships the day before.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 am

Dianne had slept the whole way over the seas, and had managed to avoid suspicion the whole trip over. Miraculously. When she arrived, she came out with a black parasol over her head to keep the sun off of her, her red hair falling around her shoulders. She had plenty of money in Europe, why she had to come over here was confusing even to her. Somehow, she just felt compelled to come.

Addy was walking around the village, not through it, in the forest. She didn't get pleasant looks from her people any more, much less white men. Her hair was thick and white, while theirs was black as coal for the most part. She wandered around until she came across a man in the woods watching the newcomers. She didn't say anything, and just stood there watching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:04 pm

On the door of Adrian's cabin there was a mark that resembled a flying bat, the universal symbol for vampires. The mark meant that the cabin was somewhat of a safe house.

Akahando continued to watch the white men, and a rather busty red-haired one, until he heard something beside him. Akahando looked over to Addy, a little frightened at first.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 pm

"I am sorry." she said quickly, "I couldn't help but see you were watching their village and curiosity got the best of me."

Dianne sighed and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Akahando nodded a little bit. "Ah, I see. My tribe sent me to watch the white men."

Adrian looked up and walked to the door. "Yes?" He asked, not opening it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:06 pm

"Adrian?" Dianne said in a bit of astonishment, "It's Dianne."

Adrastea nodded, "May I ask which tribe you are from?" she was clearly Native by her face, though there was something different about her hair and eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Adrian blinked a few times and opened the door, pulling Dianne inside. "It is you! What are you doing here?" He asked.

Akahando smiled uneasily. "I am from the Croatoan."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Dianne shrugged, "You know how curious I am. I had to see this place for myself."

Adrastea nodded, "I'm Adrastea. My tribe was wiped out by the white man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Adrian chuckled a bit. "Dianne, you do know that there are no castles, mansions, or anything of that scale anywhere here, correct?"

Akahando nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that. My tribe has sent me to scout, so something like that doesn't happen."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Dianne chuckled, "I know. But, I have a few workers on the way here to build me one."

Adrastea nodded, "The sun is setting soon. Would I be able to stay with your tribe one night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Adrian shrugged a little. "It will still take a while. You're free to stay here until then, though." He offered.

Akahando nodded a little. "I'm sure our chief would be open to pleas." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Adrastea nodded, "Thank you. May I ask you a question?"

Dianne smiled, "Thank you. It would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Adrian nodded. "So far, you and I are the only... bats in this colony."

Akahando nodded. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Dianne laughed, "And batty I shall stay."

Adrastea looked him in the eye, "Does your tribe have any skin-walkers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Adrian laughed along. "Well, there's not much choice in that." He said.

Akahando smirked. "You're looking at one."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Dianne smirked, "You enjoyed my last visit. It's not as if you didn't enjoy my company."

Adrastea smiled, "Then I'm not the last one after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Adrian nodded. "O, I enjoy your company very, very much, but I meant there wasn't much choice in being batty."

Akahando shook his head. "No, no, there are many others."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:39 pm

"I had been the only one in my tribe when it was destroyed and had not since encountered any others in all my 100 years of wandering.' Adrastea explained.

Dianne laughed, "Well, I'm glad you enjoy it when I'm here, because I'm planning on staying for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Akahando nodded. "I see... well, we are more abundant now."

Adian nodded and smiled. "As do I. I intend to use this new world to it's fullest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave New World: Part 1
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next