Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm

"And people think I'm stupid. If you seriously think that...then you're crazier than I thought." Kyira said with a laugh.
"I'm not one to like someone then just stop."
Marcello cocked his eyebrow. Usually Kyira would have hid her face, blushed and mumbled a few words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Zane smiled and scooted closer to her, his lips lingering a few inches form hers, daring them, no, challenging her to come closer. His black eyes were smoldering perfectly, looking up through his thick, black lashes at her. Zane always had a way of somehow becoming irresistible without warning. Actually, he didn't even know when he was doing it. Often times, Kyira had to tell him, then he would quickly apologize and stop. But now, was Kyira sure she wanted him to stop?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Kyira grinned and leaned forward, kissing him softly. She knew exactly what he was doing right now, and to be 100% truthful, she really didn't mind.
Marcello covered his eyes in mocking at Kyira and Zane, glad something finally happened between them.
How long have Bella and I been betting they'd end up together...2 years now?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Zane's lips molded to Kyira's, sending a fury of feelings through her. Which feelings she acted on were entirely up to her. Zane put his hand on the back of her head where her head met her neck, holding her close to him. A feeling like cold and warmth at the same time seemed to radiate from him, his chest feeling hard as stone against hers.
"Told you." Bella's voice spoke from next to Marcello, her voice was hoarse and weak from healing, though she still hadn't healed all the way, but a radiant smile on her lips let him know that she felt better already. "Where did Jason go?" She asked. Now was not the time for him to be running off, in case he ran into Ash. Goodness knows what could happen to him then.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:24 pm

"He's outside, and I guess you were right." Marcello said with a grin.
He looked over at his brother and laughed lightly.
Kyira right now, felt like her head was about to explode. She was many different things, one of them was extremely happy. She leaned herself forward and pressed herself closer to Zane, showing him she did feel the same way he felt for her, and possibly more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Jason walked back in. "sombody call for a pyro?" he asked smirking. he didn't notice that his pants wer now black, instead of blue since he changed them. "no sign of Ash or any of those beasties." he reported. He stretched. he also had failed to notice the type of pants was different. the blue ones he had abandoned were baggy, these black ones were almost tight, showing off some of the muscles in his legs. "glad to see you're feeling better bella" he said smiling rather happily at her. he wondered if marcello's jaw was better.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:32 pm

"He doesn't need to be out there..." She groaned, trying to lift herself up to go after him, but falling back into Marcello's lap, "Ash... He's s-still out there..." she spoke softly, her words vibrating with nervousness. She didn't want him to die... but she didn't want Marcello, Zane, Kyira... she didn't want anyone to die. As stupid as it was, she didn't want Ash dead either.
When Jason came back, she sighed in relief, "Thank heaven you are OK..."
Kyira and Zane were still conjoined at the tongue, Zane kissing her so passionately, it sent waves of pleasure down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Kyira pushed herself away, breathing deeply.
"I think once people start talking, we need to start stopping." She whispered with a laugh.
Marcello smiled at Bella.
"You don't need to worry about any of us Bella, we're very well protected."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Jason nodded. "you don't need to worry about me bella. i can handle that guy if he coems back. i just know now i need to use a different approach on him" he said simply as if it were that easy. "believe it or not, i'm more than just a pretty face and pyro" he said smirking and winking at her to help her relax about it. the confidence jason had over this seemed to show he knew what he was doing. "anyone know if there's a trainign dummy here in this mall?" he asked looking around. he needed to brush up on some old skills...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Zane nodded, equally breathless. He listened to Jason speak, Bella seeming to relax only slightly at their words of reassurance. Then again, it was in Bella's nature to worry. It was always the way she had been. No matter how peaceful and calm she seemed on the outside, she was always worrying herself sick on the inside. "There are plenty pf mannequins..." Zane offered.
Bella sighed, having to rest her entire body weight on Marcello. Her stomach growled loudly enough for everyone to hear it as if they had a track of loud stomach growls on their ipods and were listening to it at full blast.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:45 pm

"Kyira couldn't help but let out a nervous and loud laugh.
"Bella, need some food?" She asked.
Marcello chuckled lightly and grinned at Bella.
"Yes Kyira, I think she does, and lots of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:46 pm

"marcello go ahead and get her more food. i need to prepare myself" jason said. he brought in several mannequins. brought in some tools and rigged them up so they moved and swung their arms, and not slowly either. they were going quick enough to cause some serious damage. Jason set them up around him and at the tug of a string they moved in. Jason blindfolded himself and took a deep breath. once they were as close as they would get jason started blocking blows with his arms. he was preparing his body for the task that lay before him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Kyira looked at Zane and did the circling around your ear thing when you called someone crazy.
Marcello rearranged Bella and fetched her some hot dogs and slushie.
"Here, eat up, you certainly will need it."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Bella nodded, still leaning on Marcello as she ate.
Zane held back a laugh and scolded her lightly with his eyes.
"What are you preparing for?" Bella asked upon finishing her hot dog, her voice laced in her familiar nervous tones.
Zane nodded in agreement, "If you are going after Ash, you better not even think about doing it alone. I'm coming, too."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Kyira rolled her arms and laid down on her stomach, making shapes on the carpet with her fingers.
Marcello played with Bella's hair, something he had never done before.
"As will I." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 pm

"i never said i was going after him. i'm just preparing myself for when he comes back, which i'm sure he will before too long" he explained, his eyes still covered. he still managed to block attacks comming from all four sides when he couldn't use his eyes. he held his hand open and hit one dummy with his palm, sending it a good dozen feet back before it fell apart. he lept up and kicked the top off a second one before kicking it farther back with a follow up kick and he lept up again, doing a spit kick to knock down the last two. he removed his blindfold and examined each of the last two dummies. "darn it... my kicks were a half inch off...." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 am

((Kyira, I have to ask for four lines from you, too. I know you can.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 am

((We already had this discussion Bella, I can't promise 4 lines everytime, but I'll try for 3 and a half. I'm not detailed and descriptive like you two >.<))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:07 am

Bella swallowed, "No... don't think that..." Her voice got higher in pitch with nervousness, holding her hand to her chest to try and silence her thudding her heart.
Zane frowned, "Bella, calm down..." He sighed, holding tightly to Kyira's hand.
Bella nodded, closing her eyes and trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 am

"Bella, don't excite yourself like that, it raises your heart rate and scares us, Zane especially cuz he's a worry wart." Kyira said with a serious and joking tone mixed together.
Marcello smoothed Bella's hair down and tried to shush her.
"Bella, listen to them, they're right. You need to calm down, especially after what you just went through because of...Ash."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:13 am

Jason didn't say anymore. he didn't like to scare her. he stood up and took a deep breath. "if he comes back I will take care of him. the rest of you make sure bella doesn't get touched" he said simply. he opened his eyes, which seemed a bit dull. he knew full well he could likely die in the fight, but he wasn't going to admit it. he wanted to convince himself he would win, but ash knew his powers. he only knew part of ash's.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 am

Bella nodded quickly, "Don't keep lying to me. The worst part about being lied to is knowing you aren't worth the truth." She said softly. It was the first time Bella had caught on to anyone lying, much less one even the rest of them didn't seem to catch. She looked down, but straight in front of he at an angle that she was looking at her feet.
Zane gently touched Bella's shoulder, "Bella, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 am

Jason flinched noticeably. he couldn't figure out how she had known. "sorry"he said simply. He moved against the wall and sat down, closing his eyes. he tried to meditate to calm himself. if she could tell he figured the others knew all too well he wasn't as sure of himself as he pretended to be. He was scared he wasn't going to be strong enough. after all, what powers had ash already gotten? was there a limit? what sort of powers did he have? all those questions were milling around in jason's mind.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:11 pm

"If you're fretting over Ash, then don't. When he comes, he comes. We'll deal with him then. Sure he has a power we're sure to lose to, but that's only if we let him move. And who knows what else he has? But we'll know when he uses them. So let him come. Bella will be safe, and we can keep him away long enough for either Zane or Marcello to get her out of here. That's really all that matters." Kyira said as she stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Zane grimaced a bit at Bella's words. What had Ash done to her? She had never been like that before. Anyone of them knew that before the incident with Ash, Bella would never have said that. Satan would ice skate to work before Bella spoke harshly to anyone, much less someone she knew. "Bella, are you alright?" Zane asked quizzically.
Bella looked away, sort of off in the distance as if her eyes were avoiding the rest of the group, "Just peachy." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next