Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Kyira didn't know what exactly to do. She wanted to break free of Zane's grasp and go help Bella, but what was there for her to do? Run up and ask her if she felt okay and hold her hand? That wouldn't help anyone. Especially not Bella right now. And Zane was just holding her to help her and probably help calm himself and she didn't want to hurt him by moving away from him.
Marcello was clearly angry, mainly at Ash for ever daring to do that to Bella, especially Bella. She always trusts people too easily and Ash knew that, very well in fact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Bella willed herself to keep her eyes open, more for her friends than herself. She would gladly die if it meant that they would live. Even if it was only one of them. And it didn't matter which one. She felt they were all more important than her in her eyes. Any earlier fears she had about Jason being like Ash were gone, replaced by a will to survive. She looked up at Jason, finding his face. She tried to focus on him, "I can see, but it's a little blurry." She said softly.
Zane held tightly to Kyira, his nerves getting the better of him. There would be time to be mad at Ash later. Now, he was more concerned about Bella.
Her arms locked her in an upright position, Bella struggling to breathe as all of them held their breath. Her heart wasn't beating at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Jason felt his breath catch in his throat when she stopped breathing. he hoped he had gotten her all the medicine in her in time. if not.. he would have to hope CPR would do what the medicing had started.... He hoped greatly that it didn't come to that. he wasn't sure if he was good enough at cpr for it to do more good than harm. He watched her, hoping and praying that her heart picked up so she could breath again. if not, well he would see if he was as good at cpr as he was with medicines...
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Kyira rushed forward to be next to Bella, her heart might have stopped for a few seconds, but Kyira's was going so fast it sounded like a hummingbird's wings flapping.
"Bella?!" She asked, sounding completely worried, scared and so many other emotions.
Marcello's eyes were wide with fear and he reached forward a bit towards Bella.
"Bella...!" He whispered quietly, worry coating her name.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Bella's eyes closed gently for a few seconds, that passed like hours. There was silence, the tension in the air almost too much for Zane to handle. Then, Bella's heart started back up again, beating quickly at first as if to catch up, then returning to a normal pace. Zane let go a breath that he had been holding in, 'Thank heaven..."
Bella smiled weakly at Zane, unlocking her elbows as she struggled to stay awake. While she seemed to be fine as far as the scare of her almost dying, she was still incredibly tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Jason sighed relieved and fell sideways and landed on his back. "that was way too much of a scare for me..." he muttered closing his eyes as he let his heart rate go back to normal. he was so glad that he hadn't been too late, and that his previous knowledge of herbs had been of some use. for now he just lay there on his back, eyes closed, close to bella. he was very tired too.mostly because the scare had taken a whole lot out of him. the look on his face was one that represented how he was at peace right now. everyone was safe...
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Kyira sighed loudly and felt the full pain her head had been holding back.
"Ow!" She grabbed her head and mumbled a few curse words.
Marcello's reaction was much like the rest, except obviously more relieved. He fell back a bit and caught himself with his hands.
Thank goodness...she's alright...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Bella pushed her fingers through her blood stained hair, her body trembling. Even if she was fine right now, she had lost a lot of blood and needed to rest. She held herself up by locking her elbow and leaning on that arm. Zane pulled her against his chest so she could rest, "Bella, just sleep. You need it."
Bella nodded weakly, her eyes closing gently.
Zane gave Kyira a worried look, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 pm

"Just peachy." Kyira replied through clenched teeth.
Marcello moved over towards Zane, nodding towards Kyira.
"You take care of her, I'll make sure Bella rests."
((Sorry it's kinda short, I don't have much to say this time.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Jason still lay in the same place. he was glad they weren't asking the annoying questions of where he learned all of that stuff. he didn't want to go into detail right about now. he just wanted to relax. stress tired him out very quickly. He was soon snoring away. he was drop dead asleep. when he slept, he snored, especially after what had just happened.
((sorry it's a bit short but not much to go on ><))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Bella slept soundly, not making a sound save for the soft whistle of her breathing. Zane laid her head on the mattress and sat down next to Kyira, holding her close to him, "Is there anything I can do?" He asked solemnly. Bella gave a soft grunt as she was laid down, sort of rolling her head over as if looking for someone to hold her. Zane chuckled lightly. Bella was funny when she slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 am

Jason was completely out of it. passed out on the cold hard ground where he had lay down. normally he had very good dreams, but this time they were just awefull. he saw those creatures attacking... Kyira was ripped in two... bella's head was bitten off, marcello's wings were ripped off before dissappearing under a swarm, and zane was ripped apart... Jason broke out in a cold sweat and he started shaking in his sleep, turning over and over as if pained. when he had nightmares, he had the kind that would scare normal humans to death.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 am

Kyira looked at Zane with her serious/cocky expression.
"...Got any alcohol...or weed..." She asked half heartedly.
Kyira was never one to do stuff like that, but when she was always one to joke about it.
Marcello sat next to Bella on the mattress, just watching and being there if she wanted anything.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:35 am

Zane laughed and touched noses with Kyira, the closeness between the two of them just reminding Kyira about how incredible Zane looked. "You are very funny, you know that?" He resisted the urge to kiss her right now, just wondering if this might not be the best of times.
Zane looked over at Jason, "Is he OK?" He asked Marcello. Bella's nightmares were often horrible like Jason's but Bella was usually able to not show any physical signs of having nightmares. As a matter of fact, she was having a horrible nightmare about Ash killing everyone to get to her. She remembered the feeling that she had as her head was split open, the blood pouring into her eyes... but her body lay still, not even a frown alerting the others to the distress in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:39 am

Kyira felt her breathing pick up and her heart beat faster.
Oh gawd...they can hear my heart so...AWW CRAP!
Marcello shook Jason lightly.
"I don't know Zane, but we might want to wake him."
He shook Jason again, a bit rougher.
"Come on Jason...wake up buddy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:42 am

Jason did wake up, but first his fist woke up, connecting with marcello's jaw and sending him back a few feet before jason shot up, panting and sweat beading his forehead. he looked around scared to death. "where am I?" he asked shaking and looking around like a scared deer caught in the headlights he didn't even realize he had just punched marcello in the face. when his nightmares were like that, he always woke up in a state of extreame distress. waking him up was best done with something that kept you a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:45 am

Zane blinked.
Wow, the kid must have a really strong arm...
He held up his hands in a gesture to calm him down, "Jason, you just went to sleep. Are you OK?"
His eyes flicked down to Bella nervously. She was right next to Jason, her cheek touching his leg. If he was too upset, he could hurt Bella. And they had just gotten her feeling at least a little better. There were still bandages around her head and she looked so fragile as she slept. All of them were oblivious to the pain she felt in her dream.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:53 am

Marcello rubbed his jaw and in a quick action to keep Bella safe, he safely moved her away from Jason until he was calmer.
If I weren't a gentleman... Marcello stopped himself. He was not like that, nor would he ever be, ((So sad T___T))
Kyira stared at Marcello, a look of concern on her face.
"Marcello...you all right...?" She asked quietly.
He just nodded and turned his attention to Bella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:00 am

Jason shook his head to clear his thoughts, and his breathing started to return to normal. "c*** that was one hell of a nightmare" he said to himself wiping the sweat off his face. he looked at marcello and saw the red mark on his jaw. "woah marcello who cleaned your clock?" he asked totally oblivious to what he had done just prior to wakeing up. He looked down at bella then up at them. "has she woken up yet?" he asked looking at them as he tried to get his heart rate to slow down. calm down jason it was just a nightmare...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Zane shook his head, understanding the post-nightmare obliviousness that came along. "No, she's still sleeping." he looked down at Bella with his perfect black eyes, then looked over at Kyira with a smouldering look that would have made any girl, "emo" or otherwise, cry with sheer pleasure. He smiled at her, then blushed, looking back down. Maybe she didn't want his attention right now. Though he hoped she did.
Bella gave a soft moan in her sleep, her brow wrinkling up in an expression of what appeared to be confusion, but was an attemot to close her eyes to what was happening in her dream.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Kyira's face was one of pure confusion. She was watching Bella, Marcello and Zane all at the same time. Bella seemed like she was having a nightmare, or something close to it, Marcello couldn't stop watching Bella and Zane kept giving her these looks that made her blush and want to disappear from embarrassment.
Marcello brushed a few strands of hair out of Bella's face and watched her, his face was somewhat content, and then it was worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Jason nodded. "good she needs the rest." he said watching marcello with her. "i'm going to make sure no lizards or ash are hanging around here." he said as he dissappeared out the door. he checked around, to be sure nothing else would try to attack them. he wanted these people to be safe. plus he didn't like to admit how badly his dream had scared him. before he did anything, he walked into a basic clothing store and swapped out his pants and underwear. now no one would know how terrifiying that dream had been for him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:16 am

Zane toyed with a rubber band around his wrist, fidgeting uncomfortably. It had always been a habit of his. He'd fidget when he got worried, or nervous. And now, he was a little of both. He was worried that Kyira had changed her mind about him, and nervous that she would find out that that was what he was worried about. He hated his little nervous habits. Kyira would always see them, then she would come over and ask if everything was OK, then he'd say no, and she'd insist that he wasn't telling her the truth, and she'd guilt him into telling her the whole story.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Kyira gave Zane that look she always gave him.
"Now, you emo boy, what's the matter? You're fidgeting again and you're wearing that rubber band away." Kyira asked.
Marcello sighed. It was the same routine with those two, one would be upset, the other would ask what's wrong, and then they'd either fight about what was wrong or something.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Zane smiled a little as he looked up at Kyira, "Emo boy? Now where did that come from? Yesterday, I was emo girl." he chuckled, trying to throw her off was an acquired skill. He saw the look she was giving him, and since he didn't feel like going through the routine of fighting and loosing, he slipped the rubber band back on his wrist, "I'm worried that maybe you've decided you don't like me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: