Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Jade looked onto the roof and read the distress on Kalvin's face. She looked at Riot, deep in thought, and klunked him over the head hard enough to knock him out for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Titus looked at Riot as he fell off of "Tiny"'s back and fell to the ground unconscience. He snickered a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Kalvin sighed.
Thank you, Jade.
He sent the gratitude to her mind, and rolled on his side, "How is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:36 pm

Madeline sighed and closed her eyes, her head resting on her hands.
"Much better."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Kalvin smiled and chuckled, laying his head back as he found shapes in the stars like a child did with connect-the-dots games.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Madeline reopened her eyes and laid back. She stared straight up into the sky, a look of wonder on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:45 pm

"Sometimes I envy Angel." He smiled, "He can just off and fly wherever he wants to go. Wouldn't it be amazing to fly up there?"
I wonder if I can talk girl-Jade into raising a pterodactile for me.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:47 pm

"Well, it's amazing the wonders telepathy can do."
By this time Madeline was floating upwards, she was lifting herself with her mind, one of the many things she realized she could do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Kalvin sat up and laughed, "Lucky! I can read mids like you, but I'm not telekenetic."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Madeline gave a crooked grin as she lifted Kalvin up too.
"Reading minds is fun and all, but lifting things and flying is a lot more fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Kalvin nodded in agreement. "You know what I can do, thoguh?" He smiled, "I can make people think whaever I want them to."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:03 pm

"That would be fun. Make a teacher think about canceling exams and letting class out early."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 pm

"You want me to?" He smiled. "I actually hadn't done that yet, but I could if I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:13 pm

"Well I haven't been here long enough to take a class, so maybe after a week or two you can try."
Madeline smiled and as a shooting star passed a twinkle hit her eye and made it sparkle slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:17 pm

God, she is so out of my leauge.
Kalvin smiled as he watched her eyes dance with the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 pm

"What league? We're all the same here. Mutants, freaks as the 'normal' people call us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:22 pm

"Ok, you are wayyyy to hott for me to dream of going out with, but I think I'm going to try anyway." Kalvin grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:23 pm

"Should have seen what the guys at my school thought about me, better yet, look at my locker there full of jelly and other nasty stuff."
Made frowned as she remembered being hit with rotten food one day after school had let out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:27 pm

"They didn't know what to think of someone as pretty as you."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:29 pm

"No, mainly they did that because I dressed as goth as I could and once I came to school with a witch craft book to freak them out."
Madeline chuckled at the memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:04 pm

"Ooh, hold on a sec," Boy-Jade said as he climbed down from Tiny's back. "Tiny's making me feel like I'm gonna toss my pizza," He grumbled, gently rubbing his cute little Boy-Jadeish tummy.

((see? isnt his tummy cute?Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 0f692fbd1))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:35 pm

Girl-Jade hopped down as well, Levi moving at the exact same time.
"You OK?" they asked in unison.
Anyone around them would be totally confused. They appeared to be the same person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:53 am

"Can't say as I haven't done the same thing at one point in my life." Kalvin grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:44 pm

"The witch craft book was funny, I 'cursed' the cheer leading squad and the next day they all caught the flu, not because I cursed them, but because they all drank from the same milk carton."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:15 pm

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine if I lay down for a sec," Boy-Jade said, plopping down on his butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next