Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Jade smiled, "You couldn't hold me forever."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Jason smirked. "oh maybe not forever but long enough" he said just messing with her. he realy didn't want to have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:03 pm

"I'd think I could handle you." Jade challenged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Jason laughed. "oh is that an invitation for me to try?" He asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 pm

"Go. For. It." She challenged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Jason smirked and floated easily into her body. now, perhaps she had been attemptedly possessed before, but jasno wasn't like any ordinary spirit. he had an overwhelming presence, and it forced hers aside the instant he entered. 'told you i could do it' he said in her head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Jade's personality was a dark shadow wrapped around a soft red light. The light grew bigger and stronger, burning like a bonfire as the dark parts spread like a poison, pulling him into the fire, the pain becoming so intense that he couldn't hardly bear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Jason was no stranger to pain. his presense was almost pure white, wrapped around a blue aura. the light pushed against her dark, and the blue seemed to quell the fire around him. right now, their presences were equal.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Jade's seemed to draw off of his, taking the parts that were dying keeping it going and turning them into parts of her. The longer he held on, the stronger she got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 pm

At the same time his parts were feeding off her dieing parts. it was a cycle. his dieing strands turned into parts of her, and her dieing strands turned into parts of him. they were at a complete stalemate. so they would be both in control at any given time.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

"This is my body." Jade's voice hissed, "Nothing is going to happen until you give."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:02 pm

"correction" he said calmly. "this is our body, so long as i am within. our powers are perfectly matched. neither of us can win." he said. "i believe i have proven my point that i could stop you if necessary" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm

"I guess it would end up being which one of us lasts longer." her voice chuckled, "And if need be, I could cause outside distractions. Zombies and whatnot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Jason laughed before his presense left her and landed softly before her. "well yes but i wouldn't be harmed by them, since i am you when it's like that" he said smiling. "at least now we both know what the other can do as far as that goes."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Jade nodded, popping her neck, "I still think I could take you if I had a little more motivation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Jason laughed. "oh we'll just have to wait to test that theory" he said playfully. "for now are we all packed?" he asked. it had been rather fun to get inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:00 pm

"Yah. I think so. We'll just have to hope that Riot, Kalvin, Levi, and the others are coming. We'll need their help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 pm

"well granted we only need riot for distraction purposes we do definately need them all" he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:34 pm

"Distraction. Right." She snorted, "Bait is a better word."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Name: Shawn Foxx
Nickname: Mimic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 143
Power: Has the power to mimic the appearance and powers of anything he sees.
Bio: Shawn was abandoned when he was 7 years old because of his powers. He had taken the form of people to just be able to eat. He never stayed in one spot until he came to Xavier's School.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:24 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Shawn looks around and walks up to Levi. "hey, what's up?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm

R.I.P.
November 30th, 2008-April 27th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21