Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Jason smirked. "that'd be nice but i think that guy doesn't like me. i sorta showed him up a couple of weeks before i came here in a street match and he's held a grudge with me ever since" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Levi laughed, impressed, "Wow. He deserved it, if I do say so myself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade shrugged, "Good point."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Jason laughed. "yeah i have to agree with you on that one" he said smiling. he stretched agian, wonering what they would do next.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 am

"Okay, enough acting awkward, let's go get some soy turkey and be...happy?..."
Madeline laughed and walked towards the line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:04 am

"Yay!" Boy-Jade skipped ahead of them and started singing "tofurky, tofurky, I love tofurky!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 am

Madeline giggled as she got her plate of tofurkey and pour a small bit of gravy on it.
"Ooooh! Instant mashed potatoes!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:12 am

"Eww, is that chicken gravy?" Boy-Jade said, a look of disgust on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:14 am

"No, see."
She pointed to a sign that said "Tofurkey gravy"
"I wouldn't eat chicken gravy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:15 am

"Ah. Well, I can't read on thursdays." Boy-jade said, drowning his potatoes in gravy.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 am

Madeline grinned as she grabbed about 5 rolls and sat down.
"Why Thursdays?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 am

Boy-Jade shrugged. "I don't know. But isn't today Friday? or is it Tuesday? I can't remeber."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:24 am

"It's Saturday...I think. I slept a lot on the train ride here, could be any day."
Madeline laughed while she shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:26 am

Titus shrugged and started to walk towards the cafiteria. "See you guys later." He said as he walked away. He got his food then walked to the table that the two Jades and Madeline were sitting at. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:28 am

"Point is, no one can remember the day, so lets go sit over there by that one girl." Boy-Jade said, pointing to a girl with long blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:32 am

Madeline looked at the boy and smiled.
"Sure, but we're moving so you might want to follow us.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 am

Titus shrugged. "Okay."
((xD they decide to move right after Titus asks to join them.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 am

Boy-Jade plopped down in a seat next to the blode girl and said "Hiya."
((hey, im slow with my posts, okay? that was sposed to come before yours))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:36 am

((Yeah, I kinda figured that.))
Titus followed Madeline and the two Jades to the other table.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:37 am

Madeline sat down and started picking at her rolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:05 am

Boy-Jade grabbed one of Madeline's rolls and shoved it in her mouth, "These are for eating, not for picking at."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:10 am

"I eat differently than you people."
Madeline huffed as she mentally lifted a roll and stuffed it into Jade's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:13 am

Boy-Jade smiled and said through a mothful of roll "Yummy."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:15 am

Madeline closed her eyes and smiled as she made Jade's hair spike up and his bangs flip the wrong way.
"Pretty."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:54 am

Girl-Jade started to get a bit wonky-possessive, "AHH! Don't touch his hair!" She grinned, putting it back in place, "You can't mess with perfection."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Madeline made a face that could resemble O.o and shook her head fiercely.
She then mumbled something that sounded like, "Obsessed psychopath..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next