Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Levi looked over and saw Jason in the tree, "You wanna play?" He asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"NO!" Jade screamed and pushed into him, causing him to trip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 pm

"Oh hells naw, it's on now!" Boy-Jade said as he stood back up. He sucked in a big breath of air, puffing up his already squishy chipmunk cheeks, and blew a hard gust of wind at Jade, knocking her down.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Madeline looked over at the Jades and laughed.
"You two are hopeless."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:28 pm

"Are not." Jade grinned, playing upside down as Jade got her with the Lefty Flip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Jason looked at levi surprized, even his sunglasses couldn't hide it. "were you talking to me?" he asked trying to be sure he heard right. some people around gasped, since that was the most anyone had ever heard out of him before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Boy-Jade frowned even more and bit his tongue as Jade used an Amp Overload on him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 pm

"Yah." Levi nodded, "Do you want to play?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade bit her lip, "Gah!!" She stood back up and hit him with a broken string.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Boy-Jade laughed as he fixed the Broken String and moved in front of Jade so she couldn't see the screen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 pm

"Ha!" Jade kicked him in his butt and continued playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 pm

Boy-Jade hit every one of the last few notes of the song, pushing his score up a good 5000 points. He studied the final scores and laughed when it showed that he had won by 152.3 1/2 points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:36 pm

Titus looked up at jason and nodded swiftly before darting back to the school building and to his room. He changed back to human for then dressed so he could play like a normal human. He grabbed a bookbag and stuffed a few shirts and a few pairs of pants just in case he he had to change from lupine form and back. He then hopped out of the window and quickly stode back to the court.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Jason actually smiled, which caused some of his secret fangirls to faint. "sure sounds like fun. but i may be a little rusty. i haven't played since i was 12" he said. "though i think i was pretty good" he said hopping easily from the tree, he tossed off the jacket and stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 pm

Jade girl screamed, "No! Rematch. Now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You'll play with Titus. I'm pretty good on my own." Levi smiled, "Just a few ground rules, when I play, we don't use powers. Otherwise, it would be pretty useless for me to play at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Boy-Jade grinned. "Alright, if you think you're up to it. So far, Jade 'The Playah' Puget is undefeated!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Jason laughed. "yeah not to mention i could cheat" he said picking up the ball and coating it in flames. he shot from half court and made it a perfect flamming swish which set the net of the hoop on fire, but jason quickly withdrew the flames from both. "sorry but those flamming shots never get old" he said .
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Madeline rolled her eyes as she laid down.
"Like I said, you two are hopeless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 pm

Titus smiled. "Yeah, I could cheat too. Its not that easy to take the ball from an eight foot eleven inch wolf man. Even if you can stop time."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 pm

"If you won't play, don't complain." Jade grinned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi nodded, "Exactly. So, no powers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Jason smirked at titus. "yeah but you won't hold onto a flamming ball i'm sure" he pointed out. "so yeah i agree to that" he said smiling. he kept his sunglasses on though. "how do we start this? "he asked not sure how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Madeline lifted Jade up by her underwear and spun her around.
"What was that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Titus shrugged. "I've never played, so don't ask me. Basketball isn't exactly the biggest soprt back in Scotland."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 pm

"Try and take the ball and put it in the hoop over there. You and Titus against me." Levi grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:01 am

Titus nodded and cracked his knuckles. "Right!" He said making his Scottish accent even stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 am

Jason took the ball and shot it from where he stood, swishing it yet again. "does that mean we scored?" he asked smiling. hand eye coordination was always something he was good with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 am

Titus cocked his head to the side slightly. "I don't think we started yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next