Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Madeline smirked.
"Only person who beat me was stupid PeaCawk, this kid who plays video games at the arcade down town."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

"Jade could kill you. This kid is amazing." Jade bragged, though she was talking about boy Jade, not herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Madeline grinned with a small twinkle in her eye.
"Sure he could. I don't play anymore anyway, it's boring now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Boy-Jade just smiled. It had been a while since he had been able to play guitar Hero, so he was itching to play it too. So absentmindedly, he started scratching his hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:51 pm

"Whatever. C'mon, Jade. I need to play some AFI." she paused, "You know what I just thought of? You look just like their guitarist. I can't remember what his name was, though."
((I couldn't resist.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Jade laughed. "Heh, funny thing, but I honestly think his name is Jade, too."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:57 pm

"Wow. Impressive. Anyway, Guitar Hero. Now." She commanded, pointing down the hall toward the game room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:58 pm

"Race you there!"boy-Jade called as he took off in the direction Jade pointed, forgetting his bag.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Jade took off after him, leaving Madeline to pick up the bag, "You will not! And I get first controller!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Madeline sighed and lifted the bag with her mind as she strolled perspicuously towards the game room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:07 pm

"Nuh uh! First one there gets it!" boy-Jade called before smaking ito the door frame of the game room. "Ow," he muttered and shook his head before dashing into the game room before Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Titus nodded a little and replied with a barkish sound that could have been mistaken for either a "Yeah" or just a normal bark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Jason had watched the people converse. the double jades were two he recognized fairly quickly. he created a guitar from flames and strummed out a few notes. he could actually play a real guitar, but ever since guitar hero and rock band came out, no one really appreciated true guitarists anymore. he sat back against the tree, playing a song of his own design, it was fast, and would tear apart normal guitar strings becaues of how hard and fast it was. strangely enough, it sounded incredible.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Madeline sat down on a couch in the game room, staring out the window for the most part of the video game playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Jason was in clear view of the game room, and the sound of his fast, yet beautiful playing would drift in through the open window. he didn't care if people didn't want him to play for disturbing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 pm

Boy-Jade was too lost in his game playing to notice anything. He was playing "Through The Fire And Fames" on expert. He had his Guitar Hero face on, which meant he was slightly frowning and the tip of his tongue was poking out between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:05 pm

Girl-Jade had an almost identical expression on her face and was even tackling Jade while playing, "You can do better than that!" She taunted, glad that she was a good thousand points ahead of him, though with this game, the tides could turn quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:07 pm

Madeline just sat on the couch in a daze. Mind readers were easily distracted after having the rush of thoughts run into their head after so long. Seeing things helped the voices go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:08 pm

"Gaaahhh, you tackling cheater!" Boy-jade wailed. He paused the game and set his cpontroller aside, then pulled hispants down to his ankles, exposing his pink plaid/rhine stone heart boxers. Then he smiled and began playing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Titus changed further into a lupine form, taking the appearence of a wolf. He then looked up at Levi with a "What now?" kind of expression.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:11 pm

((I just luled at that Kaido. I imagined a wolf looking at someone and saying, What now, b****? xD))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:12 pm

"You up for some basketball?" Levi smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade grinned, "I did not cheat. You do that all the time. If you can't take it, do dish it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:14 pm

((Glad I made you lul. If you want something to reply to, I'll type out his thoughts))
Titus nodded once and darted off to the basketball court.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 pm

"Whatev. But still, I gonna win, cuz I gots star power!" Boy-Jade said, his pants still around his ankles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:20 pm

Jason looked up at the sky as the guitar fanished in flames. his tree overlooked the basketbal courts, so he got to watch games now and again, yet he was never invited to play. he didn't even know if he was any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next