Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:30 pm

Skylar laughed, then said, "Because my dancing is worse than yours. And unlike you, I try to keep myself from looking like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Salina rolled her eyes and jumped up.
"I love looking like an idiot, it gives me such an amazing feeling."
Salina smiled as she twirled around a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:32 pm

"I can tell. You're a natural at looking like an idiot, aren't you?" Skylar scoffed in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:35 pm

"Take's one to know one honey."
Salina laughed a bit as she spun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:37 pm

"I know..." Skylar said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Salina stopped spinning and hopped back around to where Skylar and Jason stood.
"Skylar, you should dance with me. I want to see how bad you really are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Jason pushed his hands into his pockets and listened to their conversation. he was never much one for conversation, plus he was almost a decade out of practice in groups. He was comfortable talking to salina but he was still trying to get used to skylar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Skylar shook his head furiously, "Unh-uh. No dancy for me."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 pm

Salina grinned evilly.
"Oh really now...not even if I told you I knew Jade Puget's phone number..."
Salina had noticed a lot of AFI shirts Skylar wore and his many random AFI accessories on.
"It's here in my phone book and its 100% real. Cross my heart and hope to die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Jason backed up to the wall and leaned against it watching them. at the word afi he smirked a bit. "i think i stood in for one of those guys when they broke their finger before a show" he said stretching. he had met just about everyone in the music industry at least once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:12 pm

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS???" Skylar squealed like a girl at the top of his lungs.
"Oh and Jason, bull crap. I know for a fact that none of the members of AFI have broken a finger in the past 20 years. Plus, I would know immediatley if it wasnt the real Jade or Hunter playing. So *sticks out tongue*."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Salina couldn't help but laugh loudly at that. He sounded just like an obsessed fan girl.
"Wow Skylar, that was amazing..."
Salina laughed a bit again while wiping a tear from her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Jason rolled his eyes and took a picture from his pocket, it was jason with the real jade and hunter, hunter holding up a cast on his fret hand. signed by hunter was the words, "thanks for the save Jason, i owe you one" it was a moving picture. "this proof enough for you?" he asked smirking. "they kept the injury hush hush and fixed him up before the next gig" he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:21 pm

"Don't laugh at me!" Skylar placed his hands on his hips, in a convincing imitation of Jade Puget himself. "I am an obsessed fan......thing, and proud of it! I wear my despair faction shirt every day!" he lifted up his black AFI shirt to reveal another black shirt, with elaborate purple lettering that spelled out "Despair Faction" and "AFI"

"That has to be photoshopped! I 'know' those guys, they would never do something as horrible to the fans like having a stand-in. I mean, 2 days after Davey had his throat surgery, he was back on stage screaming his heart out. And they have WAY too many obsessed fans that would notice anything slightly different at all about any one of them!" Skylar practically screamed at Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:27 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "you could try any anti jynx you want, it's the real deal. as it turns out their wardrobe person was a wizard and modified my looks a bit so that i looked just like him. it was a charity event and if they had to cancel because he broke his finger it may have screwed up the whole event. if you don't believe me you can ask them yourself. i have all of their personal cell phone numbers" he said turning the photo over which had all of their numbers on it. "they didn't want to have a stand in but he couldn't play with a broken finger so they had to find a stand in or cancel." he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Suddenly Skylars eyes filled with tears. He dropped to his knees and grasped Jason's leg desperately. "Please, tell me you're lying!" he gasped through loud sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Jason rubbed his eyes. "the only reason they had me stand in was because it was raising money for a cancer charity. do you really think they wanted to back down? they wouldn't have gotten any money for the charity if they didn't have someone stand in. if it wasn't a really important concert trust me they wouldn't have let me sub in if their lives depended on it." he said explaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 pm

"NOOOO!!!" Skylar sobbed. he curled up into the fetal position, and began rocking back and forth with his hands over his ears, muttering "It's a lie, it's a lie, it's a lie..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:50 pm

((i think its time for a new character Very Happy))

Name: Jade Errol Puget
Appearance:
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Jade_puget_1031
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Jason growled and kicked skylar hard in the nuts. "for the last time. they knew it was more important to swallow their pride then to give up on the charity. that charity has saved dozens of lives all because that concert happend. are you really such a collosal ass that you would rather they had canceled the concert then saved those lives?" he demanded picking skylar up by his shirt collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 am

"I don't care about that! Well, I mean, I do because they saved all those lives, but what they did the last time when someone couldn't play was they had their friend Nick 13 play for him, but they didn't lie to us by trying to make us think it was Hunter! They wouldn't do that!" Skylar said calmly, trying to get it through Jason's head that AFI WOULD NOT HAVE AN IMPERSONATER PLAY FOR THEM!!!!! And apparently, he didn't care that he had just got kicked in the balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:04 am

Jason rolled his eyes. "my gosh what do you think the fans would have done if they knew a street kid was playing for them? riots mean anything to you? their friend wasn't there and he broke his finger right before they were set to go on" Jason said getting ticked. "they had no other option. i was the only other person there that knew how to play their songs. it was either me or nothing. and we'd have 56 more people dead from cancer right now" Jason said growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:06 am

"The fans wouldn't have gave a flip! As long as they get to see Davey and Jade, and hear their music, most of them don't really care!" All this tension was givnng Skylar a headache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:10 am

"if it makes you feel any better, they announced it through media about the stand in the next day, explaining everything" he said growling. "apparantly you just missed that little news cast. it was when they announced they had a stand in for hunter since he broke his finger and they had someone well know in the music industry play for him." he said growling. "they explained everything and all the fans understood entirely. the main reason they had to lie at the time is there were a dozen or so at least people there who hate me and would have started something" he said growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:12 am

"Well that's your problem, not theirs!" Skylar went into super pout mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next