Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 pm

The setting is Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry, year 2056. The legends of Harry Potter and his friends are all but forgotten and life has moved on. The next generation of legendary witches and wizards are approaching the stage. The eyes of the wizarding world are on you, the students at Hogwarts, to see what will happen next.

Characters:

Name: Elena Romanoff
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120 lbs.
House: Hufflepuff
Bio: Elena is the child of a pureblood family who has a reputation as snobs. She is very quiet and shy, but friendly and likeable. She is smart, brave, and skilled, but is modest.
Appearance: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. 581de2704d0e8ead

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:58 pm

((okay this is a paragraph intro i made long time ago for this sort of rp. here it is, sorry for the length))
A tall boy of sixteen wandered the Hogwarts grounds. Dark sunglasses covered his eyes. He was wearing his house cloak and under that just pants and a red T- shirt. Many students knew his name, and that he was a top student, but none knew much more about him. His past as well as most else about him is shrouded in mystery. He never talks about his past to anyone. As a matter of fact, he hasn’t really talked to anyone at all.
Not since his Betrayal anyway. When he was seven years old he was playing in a forest near his home. As he watched a squirrel scamper up a tree, a werewolf jumped down on him, pinning the small boy to the ground. As the werewolf was about to bite him, he discovered his magical powers. He screamed and the werewolf was forced off of him with a blast of magic. He had not been unscathed though. A cut ran vertically across his eye.
Somehow, the burst of magic had not only saved his life, it had also kept him from being changed into a werewolf completely. He was forever changed. His once black hair was now silver, his brown eyes now bright yellow. He would discover later that he was a silver wolf animagius and his patronus would take the form of a wolf. After his encounter he ran home to his parents, both muggles.
The second they found out what a freak their son had become they kicked him out of the house and onto the streets. Abandoned by his parents, he looked to his friends for help. They too turned their backs on him. He wandered aimlessly across the world until his eleventh birthday, when Hagrid came to take him to Hogwarts. He had gotten his wand: 9” with a core of phoenix feather. When the sorting hat was placed on his head, it was not long before he joined Gryffindor.
Even though he is a sixth year, he still has no friends. Ever since his Betrayal he has been quiet and kept to himself but he never hesitated to help others. He had once been happy and outgoing. That side of him is not gone, but merely hidden until a kind soul brings it back out of him. “maybe” he thought as he walked up to a tree and sat down among the branches, “I’ll finally have a friend this year.” This lonely boy’s name you ask? Jason Amaroq.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Name: Salina Masters
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125
House: Slytherin
Bio: Salina is the only daughter of the Wizarding World's most famous Quiditch player, David Lee Masters. She grew up in rural London and has had a great interest in magic. It was a shock to her and her family when she was put into the Slytherin house, because all the Master's since Hogwarts was constructed had been a Grifiindor. She is unable to cope in her house and is a constant agitated mess.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:26 pm

((for those who didn't figure it out jason is in a tree right now to start the rp))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Salina walked across the front lawn of Hogwarts, directly outside the dining hall. It was mid afternoon and classes were finished for the day. They had exactly two hours before dinner and it was free roam. Salina was headed to her regular reading spot beneath the large oak at the corner of the yard. She read there everyday for about an hour, then she would head in to study and then go to dinner. Today she was reading Cirque Du Freak, seeing as these books were famous from when her grandmother was young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Jason sighed as he sat in the tree. even though the darkness was creeping in, he kept his shades on. he wasn't suer what he wanted to do. no one ever wanted to be near him, so what was he to do?
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 pm

As usual, the "weird kid" everyone talked about was in the tree. Salina had no problem with him, she actually thought of him as more of a silent friend, one she could get along with, except they both liked to keep to themselves and be quiet. She opened her book and began reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Jason looked down over her shoulder and read her book as she did. darn it she's been reading on the side again he thought as he read. usually he was able to read a story at her pace so he kept himself well read.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Salina was about to flip the page when she felt a rock hit the side of her head.
"Ouch...who in th-Lauren!! You witch! I told you to leave me alone!!"
Salina yelled after the retreating, giggling girl."
Salina huffed as she continued reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Jason hung himself upside down by his ankles, his head only a few inches above hers as he kept reading. it was easier to read when he was closer. he wondered if she would notice him since he didn't make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Salina felt the boy hanging next to her and sighed.
"You can come down and read with me. I don't mind if you do, or you can continue to hang there, it's your choice. But I'm assuming a sitting position would be a lot more comfortable than hanging."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:59 pm

Jason let go of the branch and landed on his feet next to her as easily as a cat would have. he sat down slowly, his sunglasses still covering his eyes as he sat like a wolf next to her and read over her shoulder without saying a word
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:01 pm

For the next hour Salina read silently with the boy. She was almost done with the book when her time ball jiggled in her pocket, signaling it was time to study.
"I'm sorry, but I have to go study now. You can come with me if you like, I can study and you can read the rest of this book if you want."
Salina smiled as she held the book in one hand and her wand in the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 pm

While she had been reading jason had shapeshifted into a pure silver wolf. so now a silver wolf watched her as she started to get up. anamagius's were rare, let alone at his age.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:20 pm

Salina stared in wonder at the wolf.
"Well then, you can change your form."
She walked forward slowly and carefully ran her hand over the wolf's fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:22 pm

Jason closed his eyes and nuzzled into the petting. he had yet to say anything to her. his tail wagged slowly. he trusted salina more then most.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 pm

Salina felt a bit more at ease, knowing that soon this would possibly be her only real friend here at Hogwarts. She continued to pet his fur and she felt a small grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:30 pm

Jason moved closer to her until his fur brushed against her. he gently licked her hand and stayed close to her as his tail wagged.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Salina gigled and wiped her hand on her robes.
"Eww, nasty."
Salina laughed a bit as she felt a few eyes watching her off in the distance. She ran her hands through his fur, feeling how warm and soft it was at the touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:41 pm

Jason lay down across her lap nuzzling into her and then licked her hand again. his tail wagged lightly and he seemed like a calm puppy with her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:42 pm

"Wow...do I need to buy you a leash now? I feel like I have a pet dog or something..."
salina laughed lightly and continued to pet him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Jason nodded wagging his tail. he didn't mind being her pet. she certainly would be a good master. he licked her face playfully now.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

"Eww, nasty! Do I taste good or something now?"
Salina giggled lightly was she rubbed her face and grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:47 pm

Jason nodded and pounced on her sitting on her stomach and licking her face constantly like an excited puppy. he wondered if she was serious about being his master. he wouldn't mind in the least as long as he was fed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next