Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 pm

"i see. i'm surprized you didn't think i could take him down so easily. you forget i'm part werewolf, and i was raised to fight on the streets. put those together and you got the next ultimate fighter." he said smiling. he hugged her close. "he won't bother you again."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:33 pm

Salina hugged him back and stared in the direction that Damian was taken.
"I hope..." She mouthed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Jason kept holding her close in his arms. "i love you salina" he said softly as he rested his head against hers. He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 pm

"I love you too Jason..."
Salina was still a bit worried about what Damian might do when he got out of Azkaban.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:49 pm

"if he comes back i'll handle him love. he'll probably rot in azkaban though since he tried to cast a killing curse" he said softly as he ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:52 pm

"Well, by then he should be a bit changed...hopefully..."
Salina was staring off into space at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Jason lifted her face to look at him. "don't be scared of him. i won't ever let him hurt you" he said softly to her as he ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Salina looked in his eyes and nodded. She saw the truth in his words behind his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Jason slowly leaned his face towards hers and kissed her gently, not wanting to break this kiss lest something else pry them apart again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Salina closed her eyes and kissed him back. Not wanting to end the kiss either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:13 pm

Jason held her flush against him and kissed her deeper. he knew he was in love. the best part was he could spend nights with her too as Lobo, since only damian knew he could change and he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Salina put her arms around his neck and stood on her tip toes, considering she was quite short compared to some people at this school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Jasno gently picked her up and kissed her deeply. he finally broke the kiss needing to breath and nuzzled her cheek. he never wanted to be apart from her ever again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:21 pm

Salina held her grip firm around his neck and she hid her face in his neck, breathing in his scent. It was very musky and woodsy from where he was in the forest so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Jason nuzzled her hair and breathed in her scent as well. so heavenly to him it was incredible. he kept holding her in his arms. he didn't say anything as he stood there. neither of them had to. just holding each other like that was enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:54 pm

Salina kept her eyes closed as she held onto him. Hopefully she could stand there like that a lot longer than last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:06 am

Jason held her close to him. he held her up so he could rest his head on her shoulder and nuzled her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Skylar stomped up the stairs, on his way to Gryffindor tower. "Stupid Salina, she didn't even really want to play on stage, and I did! But NO, no one ever cares about what the wierd lil Skylar wants!" he ranted furiously, not caring that the few people who weren't at te dance were staring at him like he had just escaped from St. Mungo's Insanity Ward.
When he reaced the portrait of the Fat Lady, he screamed the password at her before she could even ask for it. She swung forward with a "Well, I never!" and Skylar stomped through, and into the dormitory. He flopped down on the bed as violently as he could, buried his face in his pillow, and screamed until it hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Jason had not meant to upset skylar. but in all honesty jason had not seen skylar. His eyes had been kinda focused on salina the entire time. not to mention he didn't know skylar too well, and plus he had had a crush on salina. so there were much more reasons to bring up salina then to bring up skylar. it wasn't meant to be anything personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Skylar knew that Jason hadn't meant anything by not bringing him on stage, but his childish side got the best of him, so he threw one of his famous tantrums. So to calm himself down, Sjylar pulled out his iPod and his acoustic guitar, and started playing along to "This Time Imperfect" by AFI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Jason was still standing with salina, holding her tightly in his arms. he didn't want to let go of her for anything. he was completey oblivious to skylar's tantrum. he was only concerned with being with salina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:50 pm

After he had calmed down, Skylar decided he had nothing better to do than go back to the dance. So he pranced down the stairs, humming "The Latest Plague" by From First To Last to himself.
When he rached the Great Hall, he burst through the doors and skipped up to Jason and Salina. Then he pushed himself between the two and put an arm around their shoulders.
"Having fun?" he asked, a huge smile plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:58 pm

Salina smiled up at Skylar.
"Why yes we are. Are you having fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:08 pm

"Eh. Dances aren't really my thing, but so far it's been okay." Skylar said.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:10 pm

"Now why don't you like dances. They can be funny for the people who can't dance...like me."
Salina did a turning move and landed on her butt.
"See?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next