Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:44 am

"Benji still writes me, but we aren't as close as we once were. He says when I get done with my private school, I have to come back and visit him. What he doesn't know is I'm going back during the holidays."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 am

Jason sighed softly. "well then i will have to try to figure out what to do with myself while you're gone." he said leaning on her. he wasn't sure what he would do without her around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:57 am

Skylar woke when the sun shone right in his face. He always hated that the sun seemed to track his face down every morning just to shine directly in it.
As he stretched, he heard soft, sad music playing through the open window. He looked out to see who it was, and it was the-really-pissed-off-guy from yesterday. The girl was with him too.
Now's as good a time as ever he though sleepily as he absentmindedly stumbled down the stairs and through the portait hole.
When he got outside he walked towards the two, his head down, his hands in his pockets. He sat down beside them, not saying a word. He was sure if they didn't want him there, they would let him know.

Last edited by Panduh Loves AFI on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am

Salina watched as the kid from yesterday sat beside them. She smiled warmly at him.
"Hey there. I'm Salina, what's your name again, I didn't quite catch it yesterday..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 pm

"Skylar" he said, turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:34 pm

"Well, hi then."
Salina laughed lightly.
"So, why were you so late in getting here to Hogwarts...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Skylar sighed and shook his head. "It's kind of a long story."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:53 pm

"I'm guessing that you hate this place already. I can't blame you really..."
Salina looked down as her bangs hid her left eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 pm

"Well, i don't know yet. I just don't like that it's too freaking big. it takes me flippin' forever to get to the common room." Skylar said bitterly.
"But I miss America."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:08 pm

"Yeah, this place is pretty huge for a school. So...what part of America are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:10 pm

"Ohio." Skylar said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:15 pm

"I've been there before... It's a cool place. I'm from Pennsylvania. Cruddy place..."
Salina sighed and pushed her hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:19 pm

"Yeah, I stayed there for a week or two. Boring as hell." Skylar laughed
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:22 pm

"Only cool thing about it is that I lived a mile away from Bam Margera im West Chester. He's not even that cool. Just all talk on camera, boring as f*** in person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Jason looked at skylar and did his best not to growl at him. he knew if he got set off again he would break more then the guy's nose. he listened to them talking about where they were from and couldn't help but sigh. He stood and climbed back into the tree. he sat on the branch above them with his guitar in hand. he strummed a few pointless chords not sure what to do. he couldn't realy join the conversation, since he didn't come from anywhere. Not to mention he didn't really like skylar in the least right now. he wondered why Salina got along so well with him. he couldn't understand it. then again, Salina was the only one that had ever bothered to get close to him. he started quietly playing 'welcome to my life' once more. "To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when you're down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breakind down, when no one's there to save you... you don't know what it's like, welcome to my life..." he sang softly as he strummed it out on his guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Skylar looked up at Jason. "Nice guitar." he said, trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Jason didn't answer as he got more into the song. growing louder. "No one ever lied straight to your face, and no one ever stabbed you in the back, you might think i'm happy but i'm not going to be okay. Everybody always gave you what you wanted you never had to work it was always there you don't know what it's like, what it's like, welcome to my life" he sang. once again he was singing in that darn-near-breaks-your-heart way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Skylar sighed and climbed the tree to sit next to Jason. "Even though I wasn't the one who broke bones, I think I owe you an apology," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Jason looked at him. "sorry i got so pissed. but you were acting just like a couple of boys that made my life miserable and tried to kill me on more then one occasion" he said quietly. He had put his sunglasses back on the moment skylar showed up so skylar wouldn't find out about him being a half werewolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:42 pm

"oh. Well I'm sorry for that. But about yesterday, it's just..." Skylar sighed "I get really PMS-y when I'm tired, and I had been up for almost 2 days straight, and I was already pissed at my mom, and....well, it was just a bunch of crap. I'm not usually like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:48 pm

"well for me when i get tired i tend to fall asleep hanging from a tree" he said shrugging. "no one usually bugs me. people apparatnly are scared of me for some reason." he said shrugging. "so i heard you were in a band" he said stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:50 pm

"Yeah." Skylar nodded "You ever heard of The Bloodsucking Bunnies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 pm

"honestly no sorry. you've probably seen me on tv before. Durning the Guns N' Roses reunion tour last year slash came down with a case of laringitus and couldn't sing. so they saw me playing on the street outside the concert and brought me in and put a wig and make up on me so i looked just like Slash. Now let me say right now, his hair is itchy, and welcome to the jungle is the most vocally tormenting song you can find" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Skylar laughed. "Yeah, I saw that one. I knew there was something different about him that day. His nose wasn't as big as it usually was."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Jason laughed. "yeah that was me all right. i did a few performances where i stood in for other guys." he said stretching. "i would be famous right now except they keep forgetting to ask for my name. they just grab me off the streets after hearing me play to sub in and forget me right after the afterparty" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next