Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Jason smirked. "so it's a chase she wants" he muttered to himself as he shot straight up in the air. he could mantain consciousness at unbelievable altitudes, not to mention he was a very good flier. he got to where the air was very thin. Most people would blackout at this height.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Elena held on to Skylar as she took off after him, holding her breath so she wouldn't have to breathe the thin air, "You. Down. Now." She frowned, "Before I get the headmaster."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:28 pm

"go ahead. it's not like i've got a thing to lose now" he said as he let himself and his broom fall, spraling downward just like Jim Hawkins from the muggle movie Treasure Planet. he was one heck of a flier. It was one of the only things that set him free. he opened his eyes three seconds from impact and pulled out of the dive, gliding litterally an inch above the water, sending up great waves on either side of him. the great squid raised up its arms and jason sped along between them as easily as breathing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 pm

"Watch out for that!" Elena shouted. She was a good flier herself, but she wasn't one to show off. "And you know that Pomfrey will have no problem whatsoever paralyzing you until you finish healing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:41 pm

Jason smirked and kept going easily between the tenticles, riding on two feet. "go ahead and let her. she'd have to catch me first" he said smirking as he flew off the lake and started whizzing through gaps in the castle that would barely fit him. somehow he kept completely unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:47 pm

"Eventually, you have to come down. You'll get hungry, have to pee, something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:03 pm

"if i'm hungry i'll summon food. if i have to pee i'll hide in the woods. if i must sleep ill hide in the woods as well. face it you can't force me down" he said still flying. he didn't care if teachers saw. he was not comming down to get put in a bed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:06 pm

"You are impossible. I bet Salina wanted to forget about you." Elena shouted at him, then flew back to the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:08 pm

That had been the worst blow she could have delt him. that possibility had haunted him endlessly. he went into almost instant shock, and the jynx of his broom broke as he fell into the lake and sank. his broom hit elena in the head. she had delt him a hard blow in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Elena sighed, flew her broom over the lake and handed Jason's broom to Skylar, "Hold this."
She dove into the lake to get him back out. The last thing she wanted was another dead student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Skylar dropped to the ground and curled up in the fetal position, his knees on his forehead. "No m-more eff-effing f-flying!" he said in a shaky voice as he trembled uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Jason sank like a stone, his heavy heart the weight which dragged him down. he had hardly any hope to begin with, and elena had single handedly stomped on that last little bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Elena swam down into the water as fast as she could get, but she still didn't get to Jason until he hit the bottom. Elena had to swim with all her might to pull him and her back up on the shore. She panted heavily when she got there, then passed out, the soft, gentle lapping of the water on the shore still enough to pull her back under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:25 pm

Jason was out cold. luckily for Elena, his body was close enough to hers and angled just right so that it held her on the shore. he was heavy enough to not get dragged out himself too.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:26 pm

Elena slowly woke back up, her limbs feeling heavy with the energy she had exerted to get Jason back out of the water. She cursed under her breath and walked over to Skylar, collapsing on him a bit, then pulling herself back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Jason still lay, not conscious on the shore of the lake. even though he was practically in a sleep state, he was noticeably still troubled by what was happening outside of the dreams.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:48 am

"Skylar, can you take him back up to the nurse? There's more veggi pizza in it for you if you will." She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:50 am

Salina had seen the whole flying scene and was soaking wet by now. She sighed as she stood and pulled out her wand, casting a spell to dry herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 pm

"I can't handle pizza right now," Skylar muttered, holding his stomach as he shakily got to his feet. Once again forgetting he could do magic, he groaned as he lifted Jason and toddled off with him towards the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:22 pm

((i miss this rp. why everyone no posty?))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:25 pm

((Well my character is pretty much just a stupid Barbie doll who is only good whenever someone makes her mad cuz all knowing Dark Lord pulls a flippy and goes ape s*** on whoever made her mad, Bella just stopped posting so Jason stopped posting...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 pm

((My bad.))
Elena nodded a thank you, resting against a tree weakly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 pm

R.I.P.
November 9th, 2008-April 26th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24