Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 14 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 14 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 14 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 14 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:06 pm

((yes jena/jason has just gone emo ><))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:09 pm

(( xD I was just thinking that... Welcome to the dark side.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:10 pm

((lol thanks i think. I've been considering having a character go emo for awhile now. this just seemed like the perfect time for it to happen XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:13 pm

((Yeah, emo characters are fun. I used to have almost all of my characters darkish.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:16 pm

((yeah for jena/jason it's all because of calico leaving and all the bad things that could happen in a year, like her getting killed, or falling for some guy, which is what's got her so upset. he/she'll likely snap out of that habit when he sees calico again depending on if she likes another guy or not. if she does it's likely to get ugly ><))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:18 pm

((Yeah, I wanna see what Jason would do if she did.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:20 pm

((well in a nutshell he'll just come out and tell her how much he loved her, missed her, and what not and then walk off while cutting himself before he starts going on a killing spree. >< I'd rather not get to that part though since he's likely to get really emo and i'm not too good at it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:24 pm

((Go listen to a few emo songs and you should make a great emo!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:29 pm

((yeah but still i don't want to have jason go all emo ><))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:31 pm

((Then I have no advice... I'm more used to Macabre and dark stuff ._.' ))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:55 pm

((Well, my plan was for you guys to find the port unknowingly. Cuz Calico is going to get herself into trouble. Always does.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 pm

((Okay, but is my other character accepted?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:00 pm

((Yah.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:05 pm

((well that would be good too n.n jena is still emo at the moment so cervantes will have to steer them there))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 pm

((Okay, thanks))
James yawned and looked out at the ocean from where he lay on the clif. "Its so boring here... why can't anything ever happen here...." He said, trailing off. He saw a few people out on the beach. "I wonder whats going on... another shark attack?" He said to himself as he started off for the group of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Jena cut the sleeves off her shirt. before too long both of her arms were laced with the cuts from her dagger. she cleaned it on the sleeve remnants and sighed. the pain in her heart was lessened now. she didn't feel pain in her arms. she wanted nothing more then to see calico again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Cervantes grunted something then shoved another sailor from the wheel and began to steer them along.

James ran forward into the croud of people. "Hey, who're you?" James asked, walking towards Calico. To say the least he was a plucky kid, especially around all of the other Port Toros-ians.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Calico looked over the kid before her, "My name is Calico Anne Cash. And you are?" Her eyes were distrusting, and with every reason. Almost everyone ha heard her name before. After all, she was the only female pirate captain in the Caribbean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Jena stood up and was flung from the ship as it ran aground. she sat up on the sand. "i told calico this would happen" she mutttered dumping some sand from her boot. she didn't know they were only a mile south of Port Toro. jena stood up, her sleeveless arms showing the bloody result of her cutting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

James blinked a few times then straightened his stance. "The Calico Anne Cash? The famous woman-pirate? Oh, I'm James Gates. Fir now, I'm a myrmidon, but I'm gonna be a pirate some day. Soon." He said proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Jena watched the seagulls over head and followed them. seagulls always flew to ports. soon enough she was in port toro, but not the docks. she looked around, noticing many an unsavory man looking at her with an evil eye. she wasn't scared though. one man tried to grope her and she simply cut his hand off. "next time look don't touch" she said leaving the main to writh in pain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:08 pm

"Good luck, kid." She said softly, unaware as to how famous her name had become. "Look, I just need a place to stay the night. I'm planning on going inland and finding a nice little cave in the middle of nowhere to hide so I don't-"
She was cut off by a villager pointing to Calico and yelling at some Royal Navy troops. "Damn..." She cursed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Cervantes smiled mischeviously then walked next to Jena. He put a hand on her shoulder, careful not to touch one of the cuts then waved his other arm in the air. "Diez monedas para su virginidad!" He shouted to the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 pm

James looked back at the Navel troops then ran next to Calico. "Hey, follow me. I can get you away from here and get you a place to stay." He said as he started to run. "Come on!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Jena dug her dagger into cervantes's ribs. "i know enough spanish to know that wasn't good" she hissed in his ear and kicked him away. (he was saying "ten dollars for the virgin" wasn't he?)) she saw the royal navy and drew her two swords. "oh yeah finally some stress relieve" she said following them with every intent to wipe them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next