Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 18 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 18 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 18 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 18 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:53 pm

"Then hide somewhere where you can see me." Calico said firmly. She was not going to waver on this decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Jena smiled and gently kissed calico's cheek. "that much i'll do for you' she said as she hopped into a very green tree and climbed to where she was almost invisible. she pulled out her pistols. from this place she could help and hide at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:02 pm

As soon as Jena was up in the tree, the Navy soldiers were practically on top of Calico and James. Calico was somehow able to avoid all the shots fired at her, stabbing and moving remarkably similar to a panther around the Navy. It was no wonder the name 'Calico Cat' was feared on the high seas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Jena smiled to herself as she wathced calico move. jena picked off soldiers one by one as long as they were far enough from calico that she had no chance of hitting the calico cat. the navy was scared. they couldn't figure out where the shots were comming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:42 pm

James darted in between the Navy soldiers, proving his worth as a swordsman. His blade struck hard and quick, delivering death and pain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:51 pm

As soon as the Navy Soldiers appeared to be gone, Calico rested her sword on her shoulder, "Looks like th-" she cried out and sunk to her knees, holding her hand over her side as rimson blood leaked from between her figers and all over the ground. One of the Navy men stood over her, holding a smoking pistol. Calico looked over her shoulder at him, "It's poor sportsmanship to fire at an opponent when their back is turned..." She paused, afraid to say the name, "Right, Samuel?"
The man nodded, "You know as well as I that I didn't hit anything vital, dearest. We want to have fun with the Calico Cat before we hng her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 pm

"hang this" a voice said. jena lept down from the tree and lashed out her foot, kicking him so hard in the jaw it coud have easily broken his neck. she drew two pistols and fired, hitting the guy in the knees. she looked down at calico. "this is exactly why i don't let you go off alone" she said kicking the guy in the face when he went towards the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 pm

James held up the pistol Calico had given him and fired at the Navy soldiers face. After Jena had done her work. It didn't exactly hit dead-on but it hit none the less. The ball skimmed the mans cheek, leaving the lower portion to hand from his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:00 pm

Samuel sat on the ground, wiping blood off his lips, "Calico, I didn't know you'd take whatever gender was thrown at you. You're even more desperate than I thought you were."
Calico struggled to stand and aimed her gun at his head, "Leave him alone."
"Oh, it's a him?" Samuel laughed, "And I know you won't fire that gun. You still love me."
Calico's usual determined glare wavered. He was the reason she refused to love again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 pm

James blinked once. He hadn't caught who he had shot at at first but he could see who it was now... it was his uncle Sam. He stood, awestruck as his mind raced about what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Jena looked at calico. "don't worry about me i can take this piece of s*** by myself if he acts up" she said then looked back at sam drawing his pistols again. "and if she won't shoot you i sure as hell well" she said with a stone cold glare. any thought of calico loving someone else burned her thoughts. if this was the guy that kept calico from wanting to love her she would kill him in a heartbeat to set her free. she was bleeding all over, but she showed no signs of weakening. she put one gun aside and moved over to calico. she tore part of her shirt that wasn't blood stained and wrapped up calico's injury before picking up her gun again and holding it on sam.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Calico nodded in thanks. Samuel sat up as straight as he could, looking Calico in the eye, "Did she not tell you? Calico and I were together for years. I saved her life in Port Muerte ten years ago and we stood by each other ever since. Deep in love, weren't we, Calico?"
"Shut up, b******." Calico frowned, but she knew he would keep going.
"Then the b**** decided to off and become a pirate. Filthy scum..." he spat at her feet, "It's not a woman's place to be on the seas, and so I left her standing on the pier in Port Royal in the hands of a slave ship. Pity you escaped from them. I heard the boatswain was real friendly toward you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Jena had heard just about enough. she walked right up to samuel and punched him hard in the face and broke his nose. "now shut up or i'll shoot you in the head" shes said shooting each hand so he couldn't fight. he put a gun to the back of his head. to think this guy sold her to a slave ship because she wanted to be a pirate... it made her sick. now he knew why she hated to love
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Calico locked her jaw firmly in place, trying not to waver. She didn't want Jena to know all about what had happened. It made her feel weak, defenseless, and scared that Jena would think that she could do that to her, too. She knew Samuel wouldn't stop until he had told them all her entire life's story. That was just the way he was.
"And then there comes the matter of her parentage." He glared at Jena, "You might want to reconsider who you're after. Calico here's had it bad. Damaged goods, right, lovey?"
He had been the one that had referred to her as that when he sold her: he told the captain she was damaged goods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 pm

James looked at Jena, Sam, and Calico, unsure of what was happening. "U-Uncle Sam? Whats going on!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Samuel looked over at James, a bit surprised to see his nephew, "Uncle Sam's just getting rid of this dirty pirate wench, James."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm

"Sorry Uncle, but I can't let you do that." James said, drawing his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:23 pm

((OK, don't kill him yet. He's still got a purpose in my head. Gotta tell all about Calico's childhood, now don't we?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm

((I know, I don't kill like that. And I try not to auto-hit either, but I usually have to.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm

the second he said 'wench' jena gave him another hard punch in the face. "watch your tongue or i'll cut it out for you" she said flicking a knife from her sleeve. this story had not done a thing to jena's love of calico. she knew that calico couldn't control her past. it was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 pm

"He's right." Calico said softly, "I should have told you guys earlier, but I couldn't bring myself to trust anyone."
Samuel laughed in amusement, "That's a girl, Kitten."
Calico grimaced, "That's why I don't like Cervantes calling me that." she looked around, "Where is the Spaniard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:02 pm

"that bum is off drinking in town." jena said. "can i shoot this guy now? i really don't like him" she said prodding samuel in the back of the head with her pistol. she wanted to shut this guy up before he upset calico any more
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:09 pm

"Go ahead." Calico said softly, "Like he said, I'll never bring myself to do it."
Samuel glared at Jena, as if daring her to pull the trigger.
"I'll finish his story later. It's better that you hear it from me anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:11 pm

Jena smirked at samuel. "oh you don't have to dare me. you're dead." she said and pulled the trigger. shooting him square between the eyes. she blew the smoke from her gun and walked to calico. she gently put her hands on the cat's shoulders. "before you even think about it, his story didn't change a thing about you in my eyes" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Calico smiled softly, her eyes nothing but pure pain, "Thanks, Jena."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next