Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 13 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 13 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 13 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 13 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am

Jena glared at cervantes. "try it and i'll blast off your other jewel" she said growling. she looked back at Calico. "well if you leave you will indeed have me at your hip. so get used to it" she said with finality. she would not be denied.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:32 am

"No, I won't." She looked at Cervantes, an idea in her eye. If he could come through for her, she would owe him for life. Or what was left of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Cervantes glared back at Jena. "Bring it on b**** wanna-be." He said before looking at Calico and seeing a mischivous sparkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Jena drew her pistol and aimed it at said jewel. "say that again and i will" she said. one thing that always annoyed him was when people used girl wanna be insults on him. if cervantes knew his real identity and reputation, he would be scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Cervantes calmly pulled his musket and aimed it up at Jena's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Jena moved like a cat. she pushed the musket away from her face and rammed into cervantes, knocking him down and pinning him to the ground with a dagger at his throat. she pressed the blade lightly against his flesh. "never mess with the Sea Wolf" Jena said under her breath, forgetting that that was the title of the Infamous jason amaroq. she drew a thin line of blood from cervantes's throat. "one wrong move and you're a dead man" she said with a strange calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Cervantes rolled his eyes and had the barrel of his musket pressed against Jena's chest where her heart was. "You kill me, I kill you, sea slug." He said, mocking Jena's title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Jena made it seem like she was going to get off, but instead pushed the musket aside and dug the dager deeper into his neck, drawing more blood. she kept her foot on the gun to keep it on the ground. "give me one good reason why i shouldn't kill you right now" she said growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Cervantes half-smirked and drew his other musket, pushing it into Jena's stomach making sure she couldn't knock it away without getting off. "A good reason, huh? Well, aside from your death, I can't give you one. But then again, my current reasons for living are slim and none anyway." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 am

((ummm Kaido you do realize that muskets are similar to rifles right? as in they are long and can't be drawn like pistols. not to mention she's pinning him, which means she'd be too close to get a musket like that x.x))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:25 am

((By musket, I'm referring to the models that resemble flintlock pistols. Sorry about the confusion though, kinda made myself look stupid, didn't I? ._.' I don't know much about the firearms of that era... I'm more into the more modern stuff))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:54 am

((oh okay now i understand. i just refer to them as pistols. muskets are more like the longrifles. and they are horribly innaccurate in firing, the muskets i mean))
"you wouldn't have time to pull the trigger if i slit your throat. you'll be dead before you can pull the trigger" she said with strange calm. she didn't fear death. Davy Jones carried no fear over her heart. "as for the bullet, if you shoot me i can kill you long before death grips me" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:13 am

((Yeah, you're beter off with a set of darts in my opinion.))
"I doubt I'd die that quickly. And even if you died after me, it wouldn't matter much. It would save Death the trip." He said with as much of a shrug as he could in his current position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 am

Jena growled at him. "you should learn some respect for those who have sailed longer then you" Jena said getting up and putting her dagger away. "not to mention i could kill you in less time then it takes you to draw that stupid pistol of yours" she said. "i just don't like getting blood everywhere" she said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:22 am

When the two untangled themselves from each other, Calico was gone. As in, nowhere to be found anywhere on the ship. One of the lifeboats was missing, but seeing as she was to far out for anyone to see her, where she had headed was a mystery in and of itself. A thank-you note was pinned to the mast for Cervantes along with Calico's dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Cervantes grumbled and sat up. "I show respect to no one under King Philip IV himself. I could care less if you've been sailing for a day or a decade." He said as he looked around. Looks like Calico got off... good luck to 'er. He thought as he stood up and walked over to the mast. He smirked a bit at the note and took both it and the dagger. "Yeah, well, you owe me one, kitten." He said, mostly talking to himself even though his words were directed to the long-gone Calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Calico rowed up onto the shore, a few people that happened to be near helping her. When she got close enough for them to see her, they became wary and fearful.
Just my luck. They'll probably try and hang me.
One stepped forward, trying to act brave. Calico put her hand on her hip and looked down at him, causing his false bravery to falter. "A-as long a-as you d-d-don't cause p-problems... y-you are w-w-welcome to s-stay..."
Calico frowned, "You got some kind of speech problem or something that you can't talk without stuttering? Jeeze. If you're going to say something, spit it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm

when jena realized calico was gone, her spirit just flat out broke. she climbed up to the crow's nest, staying there for a long time, not comming down to eat or anything. day in and day out she just sat there, hugging her legs to her chest. how could she just leave like that? she wanted to kill herself for getting distracted so easily. now calico would probably be dead before she found her because of her curse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:04 pm

After a day of not hearing Jena, Cervantes sighed a bit. Calico was gone, so what? He mentally punched himself before climbing up to the crows nest. "Suck it up!" He shouted. "Okay, Calico's gone, so what? We're going back to get her in a year anyway. Its not like she'll be hard to find. Just suck it up and deal with it for a year." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:17 pm

Jena glared at him. "what makes you so sure she'll still be alive in a year? She's a pirate, if the royal navy catches her, or if some one finds out, she'll be hanged. they'll take the rest of her lives before a year's time" she said grimly. she raised her boot and kicked cervantes in the face, knocking him back down to the deck of the ship. Jena was in no mood to be spoken to. much less by Cervantes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Cervantes grumbled and rubbed the back of his head. He shot up into the crows nest, letting the round pass by Jena's thigh, cutting it. "Its a risk that she was willing to take, and because of that, you should at least accept her choice. She'd want you to." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 pm

Jena growled at the gunshot. "hey idiot you missed anywhere vital" she mocked down at him. she didn't care if she died anymore. she was just sure that calico would be dead before they saw her again, and the thought of that tore her heart up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Calico slung her things over her shoulder, then turned to Mr. Bravery "So what is this port called? I haven't seen it before."
"This is Port Toros." He said sheepishly, a bit in awe of Calico's non-femininity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:50 pm

((I shall make a landlubber for Calico to interact with))

Name: James Gates
Nick-Name: "James the Saber" for his fencing skills
Position: None yet
Curse: None
Piece of the Treasure: None
Bio: James grew up in and around Port Toros with a small group of the other shipyard kids. His father was a ship builder, so James has an uncanny ability to repair ships. As a kid and teen, he often fantasized about being a pirate, but never really had the chance. Well, until Calico came to his port that is.
Appearance: Just add a rather decorated flintlock pistol and a rapier to the pic.
Satan's Madness - Page 13 GroupPicture-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:00 pm

There was more then one reason why jena didn't want calico to leave. What if she found a guy, who was still a guy, that she could love? Jena wanted to kill this accused body that kept her from gaining any love. She was stll a guy deep down, and that kept her heart on calico. she pulled out a dagger that she always kept on her. she admired the blade for a time, then held it to her arm and drew the blade over her own flesh. the one cut on her arm didn't succeed in completely relieving the pain, but it did help a bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next