Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 8 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 8 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Cervantes shrugged. "All right, fair enough." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Calico was a bit surprised that he let off so easily, most people just annoyed her until she shot them. She was glad he wasn't going to do that though. To be honest, she was a bit tired of exchanging shots for the day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:55 pm

Cervantes groaned. "I hate this sleepless curse... its just so boring with a few extra hours to the day...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:00 pm

"Well, if you want action, I could drive us into a whirlpool." She smiled sarcastically. She probably would if this was her ship, but the captain would never believe that she had just not been paying attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:03 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit. "Nah, thats okay, I'll find some way to keep myself entertained."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Jena frowned. he didn't care what they thought. his mother was murdered before his eyes. not just murdered either. the sicko had skinned her alive and let her suffer, and he had to watch. worse, it was his father that had done it. he then had to watch his father get hanged. jena had been alone her whole life. "why did i expect things to change on this darn ship?...." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:27 pm

"Jena, let me just tell you from experience, things never change. People get hurt. It's the way the world works. Either you can cry a little and move on or live your whole life wallowing in self pity." She advised, steering the ship around a rock. They had come to a rather treacherous course. If she wasn't paying attention, the whole ship could be destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:12 pm

Cervantes nodded but said nothing. He did look over the side of the boat as it glided past the rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 pm

"yeah you're making good and sure they don't change for me" Jena snapped back. she didn't mean to be so rude but her bandana was litterally her most treasured possession, and when cervantes took a part off, it was like he had shot her mother. it was the last thing she had left.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Calico sighed, "Just forget about him... her... if she's going to be a b****, then let her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Jena yelled back, "hey if you want to say something to me, say it to my face." she was sick of this. people always did something liket his to her. she would let ehr heart get attatched and would get hurt for it. the same thing was happening now
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 pm

"Fine. Your a b****." Calico said seriously, "Now, quit distracting me while I'm steering unless you like the bottom of the ocean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Jena scoffed. "i can swim just fine you know" jena called back. she was contemplating ditching this ship at the next port. the big question was, how to escape the captain. the captian didn't tolerate anyone leaving the ship, much less jena. jena had connections in many places. very...valuable connections.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:15 pm

"Yes, but it's a long time before you would see land. As in a few days. Weeks even. You can't keep swimming that long in a girl's body. Their lungs are smaller." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 pm

Jena growled. "i hate it when you're right" she muttered still sitting in the crows nest. she looked up at the sky wishing she could escape all of this, and get free of this curse.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

"Which I often am."Calico grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Jena rolled her eyes. "only when it comes to facts about girls, and that is kinda unfair" she called back down. her butt was hurting from bleeding so much, and she was starting to feel lightheaded from it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Calico sighed, "I'll fix that up for you when we are out of these rocks. I fixed up your shoulder if you want prof I won't stab you in the head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Cervantes looked over at Calico. "I could take the wheel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Jena peeked over the side at her. "you're the one who fixed me?" she asked hardly believing her ears. she had fully believed that calico hated her and wanted her dead. she would make sure cervantes didn't watch though, even if she had to shoot his eyes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:43 pm

((And I was just about to post "On second thought, I'll take the wheel if you let me watch" XD ))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:46 pm

"Yah. That was me. Don't act so surprised." Calico rolled her eyes, "And if you wreck this ship, so help me I'll kill you if you live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Cervantes smiled and pushed Calico from the wheel. "Why are you so worried? Its not even your ship."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 pm

"I enjoy being alive." Calico grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm

Jena slowly started climbing down from the railing, her butt dripping blood. she dropped the last few feet and almost collapsed. "mustuf lost more blood then i thought" she muttered shaking her head and standing up. she walked slowly to calico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next