Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 15 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 15 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 15 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 15 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Satan's Madness - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:17 pm

((Lmfao Kaido, you're my idol if that's what it meant xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:19 pm

((>> Kyira don't encourage him XD *pokes kyira*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:20 pm

((Well, it was supposed to be "Ten coins for her virginity" but yeah, thats what it was xD))
Cervantes growled a half-grumble half laugh and hobbled away to a medical clinic and maybe a tavern too. He had missed sight of the navy and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:22 pm

((*bites hand off* Only Kaido and Panduh have permission to poke me. Bella doesn't need permission, she just does o.O'))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm

((well i was close enough to get the meaning XD *picks up his hand and reattatches it* i can poke if i want to >> *pokes with thirty foot pole*))
Jena beheaded two of the royal navy and then cut down more. soon they had stopped focusing on calico and more on the psyco-virgin that was cutting them to pieces. "i swear i haven't seen a fighter like that since Jason Amaroq" one remarked as he fled. Jena kept cutting them down, not getting hit at all, though her self cut arms made it look like she was taking a real beating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm

((And with her maw of teeth and temper, I don't even poke her. Usually O.o ))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:27 pm

((Kaido you have permission because you've proven to me you're pretty fricking cool =D *pulls out katana and goes all ninja on Jason's ars. I SAID NO TOUCHY O.o' *looks crazy*))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Calico looked at James, "Alright. Fine. Get me out." She half grinned and ran off after him, tossing a hand grenade behind her to blow up a few of the troops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 pm

((Then what else does my cool-ness provide me acccess to? And thank you.))
James nodded. "All right, come on!" He said, running with Calico. After running about half a mile on the beach, he turned and led Calico into the forest. He ran in a serpintine pattern for another half mile then ducked into a huge still-standing dead tree." C'mon, in here." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Jena jumped as the grenade blew up a little too close for comfort. "watch where you throw f****** grenades" she yelled not knowing who had thrown it. she cut down more of the royal navy, but was getting more then she bargained for. more and more came untils he was surrounded by rifles and bayonnettes.
((*gets dual katanas and fights off kyira* bwahaha fear moi ninja skillz *pokes again*))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:34 pm

((*smiles at Kaido* Glass closet. *shoots Jason in the face* DIE!!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 pm

A keg rolled towards the Navy men until one saw it and stopped it with his foot. "What the...?" The man said before a shot rang out and the keg exploded. Cervantes grinned from the rooftop he was on. "You owe me one, b****!" He yelled.
((Awesome! Me in it or watching? O.O ))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:39 pm

((Whichever))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:40 pm

((Both? :bounce: ))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 pm

((Random Chat Thread, peeps.))
Calico ducked under the tree as James had told her to, just wanting to stay alive at this point, "Thanks kid." she said quickly, handing him a pistol, "Have fun with this. I've got another I can use."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:42 pm

((Is no fun though...me and Kaido killed it o.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 pm

James nodded. "No problem." He said, beaming when she handed him the gun. "Thanks. I have one at home but its an old match lock so its not really that good of a weapon compaired to the things they use nowadays." He said, turning the gun over in his hand.
((Yeah, we kinda did.... And I slaughtered the music thread x.x ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Jena smirked up at cervantes. "I'll say we're even for what you said earlier" she called up to him. she sheathed ehr swords. sure cervantes wasn't all bad, but he was mostly bad. "just watch yourself or i may just shoot of your other jewel" she called laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit. "Fine. But go ahead, after your first stunt I've got an inch thick plate of steel guarding my precious jewels." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:50 pm

Calico leaned up against the wall of the cave, "Just go kill yourself some Royal Navy, kid. Then you've earned it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 pm

James nodded. "Will do, but I can't go home then. My dad would skin my hide." He said, fingering the hammer on the gun. "He builds ships for them." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm

"Well, screw him." Calico shrugged, "In about a year or so, depending on my mood, I'll set back out on the sea and you can come with me. You want to be a pirate so bad, alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Jena laughed. "i think you mean Jewel. you've only got one now" she reminded him. "who do you think these royal pains were after?" she asked toying with her two pistols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit. "I've still got a diamond and a scepter left." He said. "No idea about what they were after though. Probably one of the port rats around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 am

James's head shot up when she said that she'd take him to sea. "Really?" He asked. "That'd be awesome! Hey, do you still have your ship? I heard that it hasn't been seen for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next