Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 7 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 7 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Calico laughed and high-fived Cervantes. "Great shot!" she commented, "Now, girly, you need to go to bed. This ship at night isn't a good place for sissies like you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Cervantes high-fived her back. "Thank you." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:59 pm

jena's eyes seemed to turn burning red. that bandana had been the only thing jason had left of his birth parents. she drew both pistols and let loose six rounds, one piercing right through cervantes hand, another in each of his thighs, one in his shoulder, and two in his stomach. jena walked over and picked him up by the neck, "next time you try that, the shot will go through your scrawny neck" she spat in his face and threw him hard in to the railing, with almost enough force to push him through it. she drew a dagger and threw it just under his legs, knicking the family jewels. "next time they won't get off so easy" she said and scaled up to the crows next and sat down. she pulled off the bandana and looked at it and the tail she had picked up. she wished she knew how to sew it back together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Cervantes grunted from the whole display, drew one of his muskets, and shot Jason dead center in the butt as he/she climbed up to the crows nest. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, he-she." He muttered as he examined his new wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Jena winced and drew her pistol. "i warned you" she said as she fired just once, and took clean off one of the jewels. with one other shot she blasted off cervantes's trigger finger. she was clearly in no mood for cervantes's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 pm

"I understand attitude, believe me." Calico frowned, "But that was uncalled for. You have some serious PMS issues. Chill. It. Out. None of this would have happened if you would have just gone to bed like I told you." She smiled at Cervantes, one of the few times anyone had ever seen her smile pleasantly, then returned to glaring at Jena, "If you want that bandanna fixed, I can help. But, you have to get a hold of yourself. Got it, She-male?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:31 pm

After releasing a very long stream of curses in both Spanish and English, Cervantes calmed down a bit. "Well, at least I won't have to worry about knocking someone up...." He muttered through gritted teeth. He flashed a sarcastic smile back to Calico. "Damn overreacting pera...." He said.
((Do we have to censor curses in other languages if they excede the no cussing above damn/hell rule?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:36 pm

((Nope.))
Calico laughed, "Nice. Just go ahead and give it to him before I decide to. Trust me, it would be better for you to get mad at him than it would for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Ceervantes looked up at Calico. "Well, he's a lot less likely to shoot you're only remaining nut off, so for now, have at it." He said, attempting to stand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Calico helped him up, then shouted at Jason, "Vous le came!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 pm

"And whats that mean?" He asked standing somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 pm

"F*** off." Calico smiled mischievously. "It's the only thing I can say in another language other than 'I am not on fire'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit. "Thats it? Thats pathetic." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Calico shrugged, "I can get worse in English."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit. "Could you point me to a medical kit? I don't want the medic messing with my wounds... unless she's a chick that is."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Calico frowned, "Haha. Very funny. Well, as of now, She-male and I are the only girls on the boat, so unless you'd ratehr him... her... take the other one, then I think you best be going to the captain for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 am

"Like I said, I'll do it myself." Cervantes said as he hobbled off into the ship. He came back a few minutes later, all patched up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 am

Jena stayed up in the crows nest. "no one is touching my bandana..." she muttered just loud enough to be heard. "it was the last thing my mother gave me before she was murdered" she yelled suddenly, pain apparant in her voice. "if you think i'm pmsing or whatever, go ahead and kill me. i'm already sick of this stupid ship, this stupid curse, and this whole stupid world" she muttered. another reason she was so mad, was that calico had spilled her secret, even after she asked calico not to, and calico had said she wouldn't. she already had trust issues as it was, and this hadn't helped. the only reason she hadn't shot calico too was because feelings towards her remained. Though it was clear to her that they weren't returned. she was pretty much sitting in blood now from where cervantes had shot her butt. she almost wished cervantes had killed her. being a "she-male" as calico put it, was not fun to him in the least. her blood dripped through the crows nest and onto the dock below.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Calico rolled her eyes, "Oh, don't be so dramatic. Besides, I hate complainers. No man alive has a right to complain: curse or no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Cervantes sat on the edge of the railing, looking up at the night sky. "We've all got the curse so just do what we do; suck it up and deal with it." He said nonchalently.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:30 pm

"That and I just don't like dealing with people who think they are so pitiful because they had a parent die. There are worse things than death." Calico muttered, lost in her own past only for a brief second before pulling herself out of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 pm

"Ditto. My mum was burnt at the stake as a 'witch' before my eyes and my dad ditched me in Barcelona when I was nine." Cervantes stated.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Calico nodded, not at all willing to tell her own story. She hadn't breathed a word about it to anyone in her entire life. Well, ther was always him... She told him everything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Cervantes sighed a little. "So, kitten, what screwed up your past?" Cervantes asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Calico shook her head, "A lot of people. I'm not in a mood to share either." she sounded harsher than she had just a few seconds ago, as if her mood had suddenly turned sour-er.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next