Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 9 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 9 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 pm

"Speaking of your life, how many do you have left? I heard you 'black cats' have nine." He said, steering the ship.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:57 pm

"Actually, I still have six." Calico mused. With her luck, it was amazing she had that many.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 pm

when jena got to calico she sorta fell into the black cat. "sorry... i guess i've lost more blood then i expected" she muttered. "i feel sorry for whoever has to clean this up" she said smirking a bit. she was really hurting but didn't let it show aside from limping.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 am

Cervantes nodded. "Wow, you still have six? How'd you manage that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 pm

"I'm quick to accuse and a good shot." Calico said to Cervantes, "Now, hold still or you'll end up in a lot more pain than you already are." this last part was directed toward Jena as she ripped the sleeve off her shirt, her arms shown to be crisscrossed with scars like she was made from a skin-colored plaid fabric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit and steered the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:38 am

Jena watched her arm, holding completely still. "what happened to your arm?" she asked quietly so cervantes hopefullly wouldn't hear. he wondered why she would have such scars on her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:24 pm

"Long story." She muttered, clearly not about to tell it. Calico preferred to keep her stories to herself. She began wrapping her side with her sleeve that she had ripped off her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:38 am

Jena watched her. "i have plenty of free time to listen" she said. she would tell calico her whole life story if she asked, she just wanted to know a bit more about calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Calico looked up, her gray eyes wary and untrusting, "Maybe another time." she tied the fabric firmly around the wound and nodded, "There we are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:45 pm

"Want the wheel back, kitten?" Cervantes asked, steering past another large rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 pm

Jena watched her with a soft expression. he leaned close to her ear. "you can trust me. unlike you i don't give away secrets. i guard them with my life" she said refferring to calico letting her curse secret out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 pm

"Yah, Spaniard. You are making me nervous." she turned to Jason, "And unlike you, I don't give under pressure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:40 pm

He laughed a little and steped away from the wheel. "Have at it."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:52 pm

Calico took the wheel from Cervantes and steered around a rock that the ship had almost been on top of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:58 pm

"i don't give under pressure. even if i did i'd rather give to pressure then give away secrets trusted to me" she said watching calico. jena wished she could end her crush on calico but it just wouldn't go away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:35 pm

"Do you have any idea how irritating it is to have someone you know is the opposite gender flirt with you in public when everyone else thinks they are the same gender? Just think about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Cervantes laughed a little. "Actually, most of the crew thinks its kind of hot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 pm

"do you have any idea how irritating it is to be stuck in the opposite gender and unable to talk to someone of the opposite sex since they don't swing that way?" she asked. couldn't calico understand how hard this was for her as well?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Calico looked over at Cervantes, "You aren't helping."
She then faced Jena/Jason again, "Well, there is nothing I can do about that. All I can say is we will all be better off once we find the bloody vanishing isle and get this curse off of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 pm

"yeah no arguments on that one" she said crossing her arms. she hated being a girl. jena wanted to be jason again, so she could leave this ship and get her respect back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 pm

He shrugged. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 am

"Sorry my a**" Calico muttered and continued steering the ship until they were out of the rocks. When the sun rose, the rest of the crew came up, oblivious to the fact that, once again, Calico hadn't switched places with one of them for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Cervantes just shrugged again and started to make his way up to the crow's nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Jena situated herself in one of her hidding places on the ship. this one was below deck, behind a group of crates that didn't look big enough to hide anyone, but there was enough space for her to lay down and remain unseen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next