» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

Satan's Madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:18 pm

at the first thunderclap jason emerged. he looked around wondering who had bandaged him. calico was easily his last bet, since she was the one that shot him. he noticed she was bleeding and came up behind her. without saying a word he took a bit of gauze from his pocket and wrapped up her leg as she steered the ship. when he was done he very lightly kissed it and stood scaling up to the crows nest and sitting down. "why do i have to care? she doesn't give a damn about me" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:20 am

Calico followed Jason with her eyes, not allowing herself to show that she was thankful. It had been hurting like heck. Hopefully, he hadn't realized that it had been her that had bandaged Jason/Jena up. If anyone knew that she had a soft spot, then she was done for.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm

as the storm grew worse, the ship tossed around on the waves. Jason was holding onto the mast for dear life. "i forgot the crows nest is the worse place to be.." he mutterd. the ship bucked sideways and jason was flung off the ship and into the icy waters. some of the men had seen him go over. "woman overboard" the called. in the waves jason was doing all he could to keep his head above the water. he needed a life line or he would drown.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Calico cursed under her breath.
I'm the best swimmer on board...
She shoved Cervantes at the wheel, "Hold that, Spaniard."
She jumped off the edge of the ship and swam out toward Jason.
"You are becoming a big pain!" She cursed loudly. The salt in the water stung at her wounded side.

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:08 pm

"Thats Cervantes to you, kitten." He said as ge grabbed the wheel and tried to steer the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Jason rolled his eyes."you think i intended for this to happen?" he asked over the roar of the waves. he was a fairly good swimmer in calm waters but when it was like this he hadn't a clue. his arm was completely useless, the salt having immobilized his arm. he swam towards her as best he could and with her help managed to get back next to the ship. "how are we supposed to get back onboard?" he questioned in a yell to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:09 pm

"Do you honestly think I didn't plan this part before I jumped in the water? I've only done this a hundred times before with pirates every bit as stupid as you."
Calico rolled her eyes and quick as a wink, had drawn two daggers and was scaling the side of the ship with Jason on her back. The muscles in her arms were flexing with the effort and it became apparent how strong she was. Her legs were pretty much useless with her wounded thigh, so she was carrying them both with just her arms.

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Cervantes gave up the wheel to one of the other sailors and grabbed a rope. He walked to the edge of the ship, limping slightly because of his foot, and threw the rope down for Calico and Jason.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Calico sheathed one dagger and grabbed the rope, using her free hand to sheath the other. She wasn't about to loose two perfectly good daggers. She pulled them both up to the ship's deck and smiled at Cervantes, "Couldn't take the wheel, now could ya, Spaniard?"

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:18 pm

"Its not my kinda thing, kitten." He said as he wrapped the rope around his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Jason slowly rose to his/her feet. "i guess i really am stupid" he said quietly. he walked away silently after that to the front of the ship, watching the sun emerge from the clouds a ways ahead. He had almost thought she saved him because she cared for him a bit. "i guess i'm just a fool" he muttered leaning on the railings. he couldn't wait to get his real body back. maybe then he could swim as well as he used to. this body wasn't as strong as his real one.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Calico sighed and took the wheel back. It was much to hard to handle for them. In case anyone hadn't noticed at this point, she was probably one of the strongest sailors on the ship. One thing that Jason apparently hadn't realized yet was that this for Calico was like a hug was for most people. When one person hugged another, that was them saying "I care about you". For Calico, calling them names and making fun of them was her way of saying "I care."

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Jason hadn't yet realized that. he didn't know that she was the one that fixed him when he was shot...by her. all he knew was that she shot him/her and probably only saved him to keep the captain from getting p*****.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Censorship!)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Calico steered the ship until the sun set and the captain ordered everyone to bed. Calico just told him that she would keep steering through the night in case anything showed up. The captain told her to make sure she called someone out for watch at some point, and she agreed. Verbally. She wasn't about to disturb someone else's sleep just for her own sake.

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:35 pm

When everyone else had gone to bed, Cervantes stayed on deck. The captain didn't say anything because Cervantes couldn't sleep anyway. He sighed a bit and started to climb up to the crows nest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Calico smiled up at him, "Having fun up there? You know, if I fall asleep at the wheel, I'll probably knock you overboard."

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:54 pm

After he heard what Calico said, he climbed back down to the deck. "Well, I was going to, until you made me think that over."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:02 pm

"Just warning you." Calico smiled, "Not like I'll sleep tonight anyway. I slept last week."

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Jason didn't even hear the captain, he was lost in thought, looking out at the horizon. he wanted to get away from this ship, and the constant heartbreak he had to endure. he rubbed his shoulder trying to regain feeling in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:04 pm

Cervantes laughed a little. "You're just scarred I'll find one of your hiding places."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:10 pm

"Am not! Scared? I don't know the meaning of the word." She smirked arrogantly. She looked out at Jason, "Hey! She-male! Captain said to bed with you!"

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Cervantes laughed. "I'm ure you'd be pretty frightened if you woke up one morning, tied to the mast with a ship full of horny pirates."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Calico shuddered, "Scared? No. Ticked off? Yes." She looked directly at Cervantes, her eyes full of warning, "And I will blame you."

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Cervantes smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Calico held his eyes, both of them locked together, "Oh, but when I'm done, you'll wish it was another way."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next