Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:49 pm

"YES!" Yuuki said a little too loudly. "Err...I mean please do. I dont want to wake up a third time." She yawned and started to help by locking the windows. When she was done she went back to her room. She locked her two windows and then crawled back into bed. Snuggling into her covers and pillow she Whispered, "Good night," and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Leslie locked the door, pulling it a little to make sure the lock was working, and smiled at Marissa, "Good night."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:04 pm

"Night," Marissa went back into her room, locking the windows. She cut on a lamp beside the bed and pulled a book out of her bag, but quickly turned the light back off. She curled up under the blankets
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Leslie pushed her fingers through her hair, sitting up in bed with her knees pulled up against her chest. She didn't think he would really come all the way out here, but what if he had? He knew her well enough that he would know she always left the keys in the car. And he knew all about her past, how she used to scratch her arms until she bled, could the marks on the door be some kind of signal that it was him?
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:39 pm

James smiled as he watched Leslie. She knew it was him or atleast she thought it was.
"Perfect little angel, I always knew you were the one, you're just as smart as me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 am

((O.o;; No ones posted in a week))

The next day everything was a little tense. Yuuki kept looking out the window to see if anyone was out there. Every time she did, she saw no one. "Foom! I hope it was just an animal." She was starting to get annoyed about being nervous all the time. She started reading a book just to get her mind off of what happened last night. It always worked until she had to stop when her eyes got tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 am

Marissa came down the stairs, her hair pulled neatly back into a braided ponytail, hanging over her shoulder, "Hey Yuuki," She said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 pm

"Hi Marissa~!" She cheered. "How was your night?" Yuuki was still reading her book when Marissa came down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Leslie came down soon after, still looking tired, "Morning." She attempted a smile, "Who wants an omlette?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Yuuki's head perked up. She looked at Leslie with wide eyes that were sparkiling. "ME! ME! I WANT AN OMLETTE~!" She smiled wide with happiness. Her fear was completely forgotten now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Leslie smiled. It was comforting how easily Yuki's fears were subsided by the promise of food. "Alright. How about you, Marissa?" Leslie offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:32 pm

"Sure. Thanks," Marissa said, smiling at Yuuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Yuuki smiled back. She jumped off the couch, into the kitchen and sat on her seat. "OOOHHH~! I'm sooo hungry," She said while rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:08 am

Leslie smiled and disappeared into the kitchen, coming out with the omlettes on a plate for Marissa and Yuuki. "Eat up." She smiled. They knew how much cooking for others made her happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm

"Thanks," She said. She began eating, "This is really good," Marissa said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Yuuki's eyes grew 10 times wider. "Waaaahhh~! Thanks!" She put the plate on the table with a lot of force, causing the table to shake. She never realized it though when she started eating her omellet. "Oh yeah! Leslie you look a lot better. Well...I mean happier~!" Yuuki turned her head towaards Leslie and smiled with her mouth closed becuase she was still eating.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Leslie laughed at Yuki's outburst of joy. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her, it just was always amusing. "Thanks... I think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Yuuki smiled even wider forgetting the food in her teeth. "You welcome~!" She cheered. Her attention was now back on her food again. She gobbled everything down in only 3 minutes, choking on some pieces that she forgot to chew. She sighed and pushed her plate out infront of her. "That was gooood~!" Rubbing her stomach she sat back in her seat and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm

"Ill do the dishes," Marissa said when she had finished as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Yuuki looked up at Marissa and smiled. "Heres my plate Risa~!" She gently put it ontop of her plate. SHe then got up from her seat an headed back toawrds her seat. Finally comfortable she started reading from where she left off. About 5 minutes later she started laughing uncontrolably(sp?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Marissa had disappeared into the kitchen. She emerged when Yuuki started laughing, a dish towel that she was using to dry her hands in her grasp. "What is so funny Yuuki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Yuuki looked up from her book, tears were in her eyes. "Ah! its nothing...just something happened to one of the character's~!" She looked back at her book and started cracking up again. "Dont you just love comedy?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Leslie nodded a thank-you to Marissa and sat down next to Yuki, taking the book in her hand and examining it, "What book is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:09 am

Yuuki looked at the cover of the book/ "I dunno...i just saw it on one of the bookshelves and started reading it,"She paused,"...has something to do with people doing random thing's or something." She said. Her face was blank for a second. "Hmmm...My eyes are tired." Going back to her room she grab a sketch book and a pencil. She walked back to her spot and sat down. "Im gonna draw now~!" She said while she smiled brightly at her sketch book. Her eyes were now glued to the drawing she started sketching.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Leslie laughed, "Sounds kind of Monty Python-esque..." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next