Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 pm

"Ski slopes?" Her voice shot up two octives. Marissa was /very/ coordinately challenged on her own two feet, let alone with boards strapped to them
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Leslie laughed, "Don't worry, you can just ride the ski lift up and down and take pictures." She comforted. "See? Brought my camera." She held it high for all to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:47 pm

"Ski slopes?" Yuuki's face brighten even more. "Bring it on!" she turned slightly confident. "Im gonna go so fast that everything will be blurry!" She put her empty bowl in the sink and sat back down. She laughed out loud to herself when she thought of something from last year. Her face now showed a sly grin. "We should go tomorrow at 1:00AM!!!!" She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Leslie grinned, "Oh yah! The locals have a cool legend about a yeti-thing that roams the hills at night. Maybe we'll see him!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:25 pm

"Yea, I think Ill stick to being the photographer," She said, "Haha, first we all have to get /up/ that early," She reminded them, laughing
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:28 pm

"Or we could just stay up until then." Leslie suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:42 pm

"Wakeing up early is easy for me! The hard part is going to sleep. I just never get tired." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Marissa rolled her eyes, "Your odd Yuuki," She teased, not reallying meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:20 pm

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Guys217
Name: James A. Calloway
Body Type: Tall, around 6'1, well built.
Bio: James is a man who grew up in the mountains. He was once with Leslie in a relationship but when she dumped him he went slightly insane with grief. He now seeks revenge on her for breaking his heart and will stop at nothing to kill her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 pm

((Accepted.))
Leslie laughed, "You are both a little on the strange side, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:49 pm

James sat in his tree, watching the girls inside this small cabin. He smiled to himself. Leslie was still as beautiful as ever...and...she wasn't his. His smile faded and he clenched his fist in anger. He looked towards the driveway, eying her car in thought. He hopped out of the tree and snuck to Leslie's car. He check to see if it was unlocked, and of course, it was. He climbed in and hot wired it. It came to life, headlight shining in the cabin window. He quickly shut the door and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Leslie blinked with the sudden light, looking out the window, "That's odd..." She whispered, "Hey, I'm going to turn the car off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 pm

"Ooooh, Marissa if im ood, then im proud of it!" Yuuki grinned. She stared out the window. She saw the snow gently falling to the ground. Her vision got blury as more snowflakes came. Squinting she saw Leslies car. "Why is your car on?" She asked. "I thought you turned it off already..."

Last edited by Clovercard on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 pm

"Ill come with you," Marissa said, standing up, "Thats really weird though. It was off when I got here,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Yuuki looked up at Marissa and Lelsie. "You guys should put a coat on, its starting snow like crazy out there." She turned her head back toward the window. She looked up at the sky, her brown eyes looked slightly gray from the cloud's. "Oh yeah, i think im gonna wear my big blue coat tonight." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Leslie nodded, "I did turn it off. I was sure of it." She slid into her coat and grabbed a flashlight, going out into the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Yuuki looked At Leslie then at Marissa then back outside. It was almost completely white, you could hardly see her car which was right outside the window. She got a little worried. "Ill come with you. I dont want to be in here alone." She put her Blue coat on and stood by the door. "OK! Lets go~!" Her expression changed from worried to excited.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Leslie laughed a little, then opened the car door and turned it off, "Someone must have turned it on... I thought I had the keys with me, but I guess I forgot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:23 pm

"I wonder who, though." Yuuki said. "I was inside the whole time." She shrugged her shoulders, trying to cheer herself up. "Oh well. Strange things happen all the time." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:44 pm

"Especially in these mountains." Leslie agreed, heading inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Yuuki shivered at the thought of it. "Hopefully its not a ghost. Ghost's give me creepy Deepies." Ever since her mean dad died she always felt like he was going to haunt her. "Blah, ok im cold now." She sat down by the fire place and brought her hands out to the fire. "Ahhhhhh, much better."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:59 pm

James punched a nearby tree and cursed.
"Damn...she's not alone...oh well, they're just in the wrong place, at the wrong time now."
James snuck over to the phone box and cut the wire, turning the phone line off. He knew full well they probably had cell phones, but this would be best in case they didn't get service and attempted to call for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:17 am

"I dont think its a ghost, Yuuki," Marissa said. She didn't believe in ghosts and never had.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 am

"No. Not a ghost." Leslie shook her head, "A ghost probably couldn't have used the car keys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Yuuki shrugged. "Guess your right." She stood up and stretched. "What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next