Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 am

Leslie smiled lightly, "Thanks, guys." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Marissa smiled back, "No matter what. We're in this together," She repeated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Yuuki grinned and hugged Marissa and Leslie. "We're all in this together, so no one is gonna die!" She released the two girls and headed for the door. "You guys ready?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Leslie nodded, "Ready as I'll ever be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Marissa nodded, "Lets do this,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Yuuki waited for the others to get to the door and gently, she opened it. "Ok. Its opened..." She stuck her head out the door and looked around. "I dont see anything or anyone," She whispered. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Leslie walked out the door, looking around. She didn't see anything, but that didn't mean much. James was a genius. She started off running, "Come on!" She called to Marissa and Yukki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Marissa quickly took off, following Leslie. She cursed her self for not taking up track when her mother had suggested it. No, she had wanted to sit at home and read all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Yuuki followed behind Marissa and Leslie. Even though she could run right pass Marissa, she didn't. She didnt want to run ahead and loose them.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 pm

After the girls had run a few yards, they heard Leslie's blood curdling scream at what lay before her. In the snow laid a dead man, his neck slashed clear open and his shirt was open, carved into his chest were the words "Have fun."
James stood a few yards away, watching and laughing at the sight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:27 am

Marissa froze, "Oh god," She muttered, almost silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Yuuki stood forzen infront fo the body. Fear was rushing over her. She silently mouth something and turned away from the man.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Leslie held her hand on her own neck, "God..." she whispered, her face pale, "We need to run as fast as we can. Now"
((Now is the point in our story where we decide who we are going to kill first. One of the girl's has to die.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:31 pm

((Oh the joys I shall have >D))
James lept from his tree spot and ran ahead of the girls, standing behind a pine tree they were headed directly for. Once they had passed, he was going to grab the talkative one, Yuuki, and make her his first masterpiece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 pm

"Leslies right. We need to go," Marissa said, struggling with her calm composure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 pm

"Yeah, we're gonna have to run fast." Yuuki looked at the other too. She then looked at the sky so she wouldnt have to see the fear on her friends faces. This is not going to be fun she thought as she rubbed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:10 am

Leslie immediately took off, knowing that they should know to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am

Marissa took off as well, pushing herself as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am

Yuuki heard footsteps as she looked up at the sky. She looked down quickly to see Leslie and Marrisa running ahead. Yuuki sucked in her breath and ran as fast as she could to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Before Yuuki could run three steps James had her mouth covered and her limbs held tightly together/ She couldn't move nor scream. As once stated before, when you were insane you were either incredibly smart or incredibly strong. Lucky James got both. Unlucky girls just happened to have him for a sadistic stalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Yuuki didnt know what happened when she had become completely motionless and silent. She looked up to see what happened only to see him. Glaring at him, she tried saying something but it only came out muffled. Oh great, Yuuki thought, just my luck.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 pm

"I hope you like knifes, because guns are just so loud and they really throw off my artistic thinking process." James whispered as he slowly slid his knife across her throat, letting it sink into her soft flesh and the crimson red blood started to slowly flow out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Yuuki's eyes widened as she felt the knife cut her throat. She tried to talk again, but just like before it was muffled. She glared at him. Quickly she stopped when she felt the blood. She licked his hand, hoping that he would move it. Just for a second, she thought. She licked it again and tried bite down on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:14 pm

James laughed quietly.
"Honey, you don't hurt me."
He smiled as he licked the knife and made it slowly enter her stomach.
"I wonder if the food you ate from last night will come spilling out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Yuuki sucked in her breath. She knew it was over, but she stilled struggled. She tried to move her arms to stop the knife, but she couldn't. Squeezing her eyes shut she sucked in as much air as possible. Not caring that it won't work, she screamed as loud as she could. Yuuki shook her head. Buh-bye cruel world, Yuuki thought. After that she stopped struggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next